Rapist gets raped after trying to rape someone else....

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Woman Saved From Rapist By Gay Rapist Who Raped The Rapist

In a bizarre case of instant karma, a rapist went from being the predator to being the prey, when he was trying to rape a woman and was found by another rapist who then raped him.

James Preston, a 51-year old man, was trying to rape a woman, whose name is unidentified, in Alaska yesterday, at around 1 AM. He took her into an isolated place and before he could start, another man, Bernard Jones, came into the scene.

“First I believed he was gonna help me rape her. And I was telling him to come on and help me, because he was quiet, just looking at me with a weird look.”, said Preston to our reporter Gary Cockburn. He kept going: “Then he attacked me and told her to let her go. What happened next was literally a pain in the ass”.
The unidentified woman called the police as soon as she could and both men were found naked, trying to rape each other but Jones was winning.

Of course in the democrat system of justice the woman would have been charged with the rape for yelling rape.

My name is Ed Gein and I'm moving to Alaska!

alaskaorbust.jpg

What a weird world we live in, if this actually happened, and I have my doubts. We know that the scumbags who purport to represent our nation at the UN fought to delete any mention of sexual and reproductive health from the multi-national resolution to aid victims of rape as a weapon of war, so I guess that anything goes and we should not care about the victims of rape. I guess anything goes and the frigging morons now in charge of the shreds of our foreign policy will condone it.

Woman Saved From Rapist By Gay Rapist Who Raped The Rapist

In a bizarre case of instant karma, a rapist went from being the predator to being the prey, when he was trying to rape a woman and was found by another rapist who then raped him.

James Preston, a 51-year old man, was trying to rape a woman, whose name is unidentified, in Alaska yesterday, at around 1 AM. He took her into an isolated place and before he could start, another man, Bernard Jones, came into the scene.

“First I believed he was gonna help me rape her. And I was telling him to come on and help me, because he was quiet, just looking at me with a weird look.”, said Preston to our reporter Gary Cockburn. He kept going: “Then he attacked me and told her to let her go. What happened next was literally a pain in the ass”.
The unidentified woman called the police as soon as she could and both men were found naked, trying to rape each other but Jones was winning.

Of course in the democrat system of justice the woman would have been charged with the rape for yelling rape.

Amazing but it all worked out in the end

Forum List

Back