Streams of fish, a coop of chickens, foxes are some the animals reported sickened and dying after train derailment led to INTENTIONAL Chemical burn

I assume there is a period of time between it being a liquid and turning back to a gas, but I am not expert so maybe it is instantaneous
werent they also concerned about pressure build up and why they dumped and burned it?? if so why if there was already a hole relieving the pressure??

and if it was already on the ground is there no way to pump it back into another container??

to many things dont add up,,

werent they also concerned about pressure build up and why they dumped and burned it?? if so why if there was already a hole relieving the pressure??

and if it was already on the ground is there no way to pump it back into another container??

to many things dont add up,,

I just do not know. I have very little knowledge of gases in general and this one in particular.

The environmentalists had better be out protesting this crap.

People are going to die from ingesting noxious fumes….BUT THE GOVERNMENT SAYS IT IS SAFE TO BREATH THIS AIR THAT IS KILLING ANIMALS!

You can trust the government! :rolleyes:

You anti merkin fucker. You're government is here to keep your safe and free ! Pass the agent orange(made in USA !) Kills the roots ! I hope that wan't racist. Jail time. I need a good Jew lawyer now. You upset me so much I need my Xanax(usa pat 6666666)now.
Oppps. I didn't mean "Jew" to sound derogatory.I hope I don't get any additional time for that.Maybe da judge will be a caring, understanding, non binary individual hopefully of high melanin levels. Wurd ?

Funny how Republicans didn't have this same energy when this water crisis was happening? A water crisis that actually killed people...

"the inclination to speak up in the face of crises faced by poor people and racial minorities is not second-nature for many Republican politicians. And so even if demands for Republicans to visit Flint days before the Iowa caucuses are unrealistic, it’s the [unwillingness to speak out on behalf of disadvantaged people that is disappointing]."

but hey, maybe Republicans care about poor/rural communities now...and they are not just doing performance outrage....we will know for sure when the House acts to implement tougher regulations and environmental protections....

That is, if they can take some time away from those more pressing investigations into Hunter's dick pics and Marjorie whining about her Twitter account...if all they do is just faux outrage and finger pointing and offer no solutions, then we know they are as full of shit as they have always been...
The issue is NOT the accident. Why is that difficult for you to understand?

Oh, wait! I got it!

kXmk8LeLzM_1446827476174-S.jpg

you said its only a liquid while under pressure or really low temps and now youre saying you dont know how long it stays a liquid,,

Yes, which is a basic knowledge, something one can find with a Google search.

Nowhere did I claim to be any sort of expert.

Yes, which is a basic knowledge, something one can find with a Google search.

Nowhere did I claim to be any sort of expert.
sounds like its not basic knowledge if you cant answer what I asked and you ran from,,

best next time you dont act like an expert and talk down to someone whos just looking for answers,,

sounds like its not basic knowledge if you cant answer what I asked and you ran from,,

best next time you dont act like an expert and talk down to someone whos just looking for answers,,

I did not act like an expert. If you are too stupid to look up basic information on the web, that is all on you, not me.

Forum List

Back