Streams of fish, a coop of chickens, foxes are some the animals reported sickened and dying after train derailment led to INTENTIONAL Chemical burn

you didnt sound like one,, you were acting like one by talking down to someone and it ended up you didnt even know the basics about it,,

I did know the basics, I know it a gas in it original form and take pressure or low temps to turn it into a liquid. Which it seems is far more than you knew for some odd reason.

I did know the basics, I know it a gas in it original form and take pressure or low temps to turn it into a liquid. Which it seems is far more than you knew for some odd reason.
I never claimed I knew anything and why I asked the questions I did that you couldnt explain, most likely because it would show your previous comment nonsensical,,

"Fish are dying, animals are dying, East Palestine is dying, people are next.....

And the climate alarmists haven't said a single word....it was never about the environment."

Never.

The environmentalists had better be out protesting this crap.

People are going to die from ingesting noxious fumes….BUT THE GOVERNMENT SAYS IT IS SAFE TO BREATH THIS AIR THAT IS KILLING ANIMALS!

You can trust the government! :rolleyes:

Our hearts go out to the people of East Palestine, Ohio. And the leader ship in this country is disgraceful. Where is the coverage on this thing? . We have sick Americans, animals are dying.

Why are cult fucks ignoring this environmental catastrophe at the hands of the Biden administration?

Do you assholes care about the environment, or are you just brainwashed cult fucks?

far lefties don’t care at all about facts. They are not able to contribute anything…. they only talk about environmental issues when it benefits them ..they even believe that racism plays a role in our environmental issues.

See how the cult fucks ignore this HUGE STORY?

They do not give a mother fuck about the environment.

They use the environment and climate change for political purposes. They are really just DEMOCRATS.

IF THEY WERE SINCERE, THEY WOULD BE PROTESTING AND BLASTING THE BIDEN ADMIN…BUT THEY ARE FRAUDS.

Remember this the next time a Pub is in office and a Polar Bear farts….then the cult will lose their minds.
I don’t think CNN even mentioned this intentional released chemical in the 8 o’clock to 9 o’clock hour ..on Anderson Cooper all they were talking about was Ukraine. The area affected in East Palestine is mostly Donald Trump supporters. So it doesn’t fit the narrative of CNN or MSNBC it doesn’t fit the racist narratives. It doesn’t fit their narrative of dividing our country

It is apalling man I just saw two homeless white people meth heads spots all over their faces in the city of Buffalo. Oh I guess they have “white privilege”.

The big-time far left liberal Democrats like Stephen Curry show themselves to be hypocrites of the highest order. Stephen Curry is blocking a middle-class housing development that is being built by his $30 million mansion. That’s the type of people we’re dealing with. That’s another thing not really being covered by CNN or MSNBC.

We live in a bad country right now with bad leadership. Food prices are high. People cant buy a home they’re stuck in a tiny little communist apartments. And just imagine with poverty, high food prices Now in addition to that the people of East Palestine have to deal with a chemical spill. All the meanwhile the rich leaders of black lives matters live in a mansion , and keep saying white people have privilege. Democrats all on this board don’t do anything about it. That’s the country we live in.

We stay positive we always have to realize the American spirit is there and we will win , the good guys will win …gonna get things back on track

Last edited:
Here is what informed people say about the E. Palestine, Ohio "accident."

No accidents: The oblivious masses have no idea they are being exterminated by planned disasters

The chemical weapons gas bomb that was ignited by government authorities in Ohio was, of course, both an act of deliberate terrorism and a crime against humanity and the environment.

Not surprisingly, most people believe this was all an accident. Just like they also believe the covid "lab leak" was an accident. And the vaccine injuries are an accident.

There are no accidents when it comes to global genocide. All these things are being done on purpose with the determined goal of global genocide and depopulation.

Get the full details in today's feature podcast here.

P.S.
I have an interview with a hazardous materials disaster response expert scheduled for tonight, will be posting that full interview tomorrow.

Welcome to Joe Biden's America.

fine.jpg

Has Greta Thunberg said anything about this?

If not it tells you everything you need to know about the far left…. They are all bought and paid for it was never about environmental issues. They seem to use these issues to keep poor people down, to keep races divided and to make as much money for themselves as they possibly can ….that’s what the far left Democrats are.

Again it’s the same people who believe that environmental disasters are racist…. I think at this point we can say the far left doesn’t actually believe what they say they’re just saying it to make a bunch of money and brainwash their Followers into living ZOMBIFIED lives just go on Instagram go on TikTok all day. Go on Facebook all day eat your McDonald’s or Burger King.

Has Greta Thunberg said anything about this?

If not it tells you everything you need to know about the far left…. They are all bought and paid for it was never about environmental them. Again it’s the same people who believe that environmental disasters are racist

Where are the environmentalist protesters? Where is John Kerry? Why aren't people super-gluing themselves to works of art or chaining themselves to street signs?

I don't know if setting fire to the poisonous gases was the right thing to do or not.

What I do know is that it was done in an incredible rush for the sole purpose of getting the rails repaired and back online. That was done in about three days with the wrecked carcasses pushed to the side.

What I know too is that the people of East Palestine have been forgotten and ignored on an incredible scale. This was a major crash with toxic chemicals now spread over dozens of square miles with animal and fish deaths already.

Once again this administration has made bad decisions after bad decisions. Can they do anything right? It doesn't seem so.

The citizens have been screwed and never even got a kiss. Would you buy a house or business in that town? Of course not. They're not wealthy people but they certainly deserve far better treatment than they are being given.

Where are the environmentalist protesters? Where is John Kerry? Why aren't people super-gluing themselves to works of art or chaining themselves to street signs?

That is a great question. Where are people like John Kerry and Al Gore they should be holding a press conference and talking about what’s going on in Ohio.

Oh yes I recall what you’re talking about there with that actor who super glued himself to some thing at Starbucks as a means of some sort of a protest. Exactly where are those types of people right now. We literally saw chemicals go into the air. This is it this isn’t a would be scenario or a fantasy scenario like the far left always talks about. This is real life so where in the world are the Democrats where are the environmentalists just as you point out just as we are pointing out here.

Forum List

Back