Streams of fish, a coop of chickens, foxes are some the animals reported sickened and dying after train derailment led to INTENTIONAL Chemical burn

This is an absolute environmental catastrophe. Holy fuck.

A million pounds of vinyl chloride seeping into the ground and also burning and going into the atmosphere??!!

The Biden admin May as well have set off a chemical nuke in East Palestine.

Read about Vinyl Chloride.

Especially the HEALTH EFFECTS SECTION

~~~~~~
Today there was a truck accident where Nitric Acid was being transported.

The environmentalists had better be out protesting this crap.

People are going to die from ingesting noxious fumes….BUT THE GOVERNMENT SAYS IT IS SAFE TO BREATH THIS AIR THAT IS KILLING ANIMALS!

You can trust the government! :rolleyes:

I'm beyond no longer trusting the govt. At this rate I struggle to name a single govt entity that is not out to actively harm us.

This will probably not end well....

What freaking maniac thought it was a good idea to turn vinyl chloride liquid into deadly phosgene gas by igniting the derailed cars?

Vinyl chloride is a gas by nature and can only be in liquid form under increased pressure or at really low temperatures. Once the train derailed and the cars started leaking neither of those were present any longer.

What options are available once this has happened?

Yet you all are blaming the Fed Govt for the accident.

Weird.

1. Yeah, the corporations bribed the govt not to have the necessary regulations. So there's that.

2. What is the EPA actually for? Just to warn us all about gas stoves?

3. Do you even PRETEND to be a "libertarian" and yet stick up for the FEDERAL govt? What a joke

1. Yeah, the corporations bribed the govt not to have the necessary regulations. So there's that.

2. What is the EPA actually for? Just to warn us all about gas stoves?

3. Do you even PRETEND to be a "libertarian" and yet stick up for the FEDERAL govt? What a joke

1. Is this something new or something that has been going on for a long time?

2. Darn good question.

3. As a libertarian I do not feel it is the Fed Govt's job to be cleaning up these messes.

What is the chemical?

Is burning it the best and safest way of cleaning it up?

I hope my reply can be seen as a 'responsible' concern for the matter.

And I hope that can be contrasted with the utter nonsense being displayed on this thread that should be telling on politics being more important than the environment, animals, and people.
The chemical burn was carried out by Norfolk Southern and ordered by the Governor. But it's fun to blame it on the fag tho.....in fact, it's fun to blame most things on fags...so here we are....
Bootyhole should resign and be sent to prison over this.......is he truly responsible? probably not, but its more satisfying to believe he is....

See how the cult fucks ignore this HUGE STORY?

They do not give a mother fuck about the environment.

They use the environment and climate change for political purposes. They are really just DEMOCRATS.

IF THEY WERE SINCERE, THEY WOULD BE PROTESTING AND BLASTING THE BIDEN ADMIN…BUT THEY ARE FRAUDS.

Remember this the next time a Pub is in office and a Polar Bear farts….then the cult will lose their minds.

Funny how Republicans didn't have this same energy when this water crisis was happening? A water crisis that actually killed people...

"the inclination to speak up in the face of crises faced by poor people and racial minorities is not second-nature for many Republican politicians. And so even if demands for Republicans to visit Flint days before the Iowa caucuses are unrealistic, it’s the [unwillingness to speak out on behalf of disadvantaged people that is disappointing]."

but hey, maybe Republicans care about poor/rural communities now...and they are not just doing performance outrage....we will know for sure when the House acts to implement tougher regulations and environmental protections....

That is, if they can take some time away from those more pressing investigations into Hunter's dick pics and Marjorie whining about her Twitter account...if all they do is just faux outrage and finger pointing and offer no solutions, then we know they are as full of shit as they have always been...

1676468768641.jpeg

The one thing I just do not get is how can you look at this story, look at the damage being done and all you can think of is making political points on a forum like this.

How do you see that plume and think about whether you can drive and SUV, which of course you can? Ford has quit making sedans, all they have are SUVs and trucks and a sports car.
How do you see that plume and not fully acknowledge the failures across the board of Biden and the gay mayor?

How do you see that plume and not fully acknowledge the failures across the board of Biden and the gay mayor?

In your expert opinion would have been the correct thing to do with the vinyl chloride that is a gas by nature and is only in liquid form when it is under pressure or at very low temps.

I will be happy to wait while you tell us what should have been done and your qualifications for making the call.

In your expert opinion would have been the correct thing to do with the vinyl chloride that is a gas by nature and is only in liquid form when it is under pressure or at very low temps.

I will be happy to wait while you tell us what should have been done and your qualifications for making the call.
if they were able to dump it on the ground why couldnt they try and put it in a tanker truck instead??

If it was only this one thing I'd not say a word. Sadly since that buffoon Biden and the gay mayor have been in office it has been one transportation disaster after another. Fleets of ships sitting offshore waiting to offload, numerous and massive airline cancelations, the narrowly averted railroad strike, (which the gay mayor had no part in the resolution), etc, etc. Whether land, sea, or air, this administration is a disaster, and that starts with the utter lack of leadership.

Forum List

Back