Streams of fish, a coop of chickens, foxes are some the animals reported sickened and dying after train derailment led to INTENTIONAL Chemical burn

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015

The environmentalists had better be out protesting this crap.

People are going to die from ingesting noxious fumes….BUT THE GOVERNMENT SAYS IT IS SAFE TO BREATH THIS AIR THAT IS KILLING ANIMALS!

You can trust the government! :rolleyes:

Will the environmentalists protect those who decided to do this controlled chemical burn? Or will they actually move to protect the environment?
Most of the Environazis in the USA were funded with Russian money ....... to protest oil gas drilling here. The less we do benefits Russia.

What is the chemical?

Is burning it the best and safest way of cleaning it up?

I hope my reply can be seen as a 'responsible' concern for the matter.

And I hope that can be contrasted with the utter nonsense being displayed on this thread that should be telling on politics being more important than the environment, animals, and people.

The cult fucks on this board dont care. They are frauds.

How much is this intentional chemical fire going to damage the air?

Look at the fire and smoke plume.

East-Palestine-Ohio-trail-derailment-e1675976844865.png

ap-oh-train-derailment-plume-768x512.jpg

Look at all that poison going into the atmosphere….but I cant drive an SUV?

People are going to die from ingesting noxious fumes….BUT THE GOVERNMENT SAYS IT IS SAFE TO BREATH THIS AIR THAT IS KILLING ANIMALS!

~~~~~~
We can all thank Joey Xi's demented appointments like Buttigieg and Michael Regan for the predicament we are in today. That is why we have supply chain, transportation and railroad environmental problems affecting America today.

Seem familiar?

After the 1986 Chernobyl nuclear disaster, the Soviet government told its citizens a mountain of lies about the true dangers, reassuring young soldiers it was safe for to clean up the area and even declaring illnesses were a result of radiophobia: the fear of radiation exposure.

HBO doc 'Chernobyl' exposes lies told by Soviet government - New York Post

nypost.com/2022/06/18/hbo-doc-chernobyl-exposes-lies-told-by-soviet-governm…

The one thing I just do not get is how can you look at this story, look at the damage being done and all you can think of is making political points on a forum like this.

How do you see that plume and think about whether you can drive and SUV, which of course you can? Ford has quit making sedans, all they have are SUVs and trucks and a sports car.

~~~~~~
We can all thank Joey Xi's demented appointments like Buttigieg and Michael Regan for the predicament we are in today. That is why we have supply chain, transportation and railroad environmental problems affecting America today.

Do tell exactly what did the Fed Govt do since Jan 20, 2021 to cause this accident?

Do tell exactly what did the Fed Govt do since Jan 20, 2021 to cause this accident?

To me it isn't that, it's 1) ZERO real MSM coverage of it, and 2) Since rail is a federal thing the SecTrans should have been far more involved before he was called out about it.

Controlled burns are proscribed in a case like this, but from the smoke I see it isn't a very thorough one. I would think they would add some cleaner burning fuels to get it over with cleaner and quicker.

Dump a million pounds of toxins then light it on fire, creating a bi-product of acid that latches onto water (ground water, streams, water particles in the air), and this is what you get.

Yeeha.

So you cult fucks are pissed at the Biden admin for fucking up the environment and you are going to protest, right? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You fucking frauds. All day, every day. Liars and frauds.

Rail Sabotage? I’ll bet you didn’t know even half of this story​

Are Biden’s terrorists, that he allows to cross our open border doing all of this to us? Are they attacking us at will, thanks to the Democrats and their open border? Between rail lines, food plants, power stations – we are under attack. Since almost 100 terrorists have been caught entering the US even with an open border, this means perhaps thousands are here doing the bidding of our enemies. Since Biden facilitates this, what do we call him?

Rail Sabotage? I’ll bet you didn’t know even half of this story​

Are Biden’s terrorists, that he allows to cross our open border doing all of this to us? Are they attacking us at will, thanks to the Democrats and their open border? Between rail lines, food plants, power stations – we are under attack. Since almost 100 terrorists have been caught entering the US even with an open border, this means perhaps thousands are here doing the bidding of our enemies. Since Biden facilitates this, what do we call him?

FoxNews: "no reasonable viewer would take Tucker Carlson seriously"

That's why the accident happened?

Forum List

Back