Strange how baby muder became a "health issue"

The lie is when you pretend you know where the money goes. All the money that goes into PP is money meant to advance abortions for all.

Like it or not, abortion is a health issue, and men need to back off.

Since according to The Alan Guttmacher Institute somewhere in the neighborhood of 93% of all abortions are undergone for convenience sake and not health of the mother, rape or incest, abortion is NOT as much of a health issue as the morons in DC want us to believe.

All the DC morons... that would be politicians care about is that it divides the nation and makes it easier for them to target their voter base.

Immie

Since according to The Alan Guttmacher Institute somewhere in the neighborhood of 93% of all abortions are undergone for convenience sake and not health of the mother, rape or incest, abortion is NOT as much of a health issue as the morons in DC want us to believe.

All the DC morons... that would be politicians care about is that it divides the nation and makes it easier for them to target their voter base.

Immie

"Convenience" is seldom the reason women seek abortions. It is most often economic.

Immie

"Convenience" is seldom the reason women seek abortions. It is most often economic.

Convenience is economic.

Ninety three precent of abortions, according to The Alan Guttmacher Institute itself, are for reasons of convenience. Less than seven percent can even be considered "health" related.

Basically 93% of abortions are undertaken because the child is inconvenient at the time. Maybe it is inconvenient because the mother doesn't believe she can afford a baby, but the reason is still convenience. Maybe daddy is an asshole and left mommy or won't agree to help support the baby, but that is still a matter of convenience.

Noomi makes is sound like the vast majority of abortions are health related when, in fact, again according to Alan Guttmacher only about 3% and that is stretching it are due to the health of the mother.

I would tell you that you could Google Guttmacher abortion slides but in order to provide the link, I did that and Guttmacher updated their slides presentation... guess what, they took out the slide that presented the reasons for aborions... I wonder why. Not really, because it proved that the vast majority of aboritons were for convenience sake.

http://www.guttmacher.org/presentations/trends.pdf

Here's a link to a thread (see post 401) from before that discusses this. Unfortunately, the link to the AGI abortion slides no longer works. I'd say once again, I wonder why, but I don't really. We all know why.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...ro-choice-crowd-be-honest-27.html#post3487476

This doesn't include why either?

Facts on Induced Abortion in the United States

Here is a link that states that 98% of all abortions are related to issues of "personal Choice" which means convenience. Unfortunately, it too links to a Guttmacher report that has been altered.

Research indicates that 98% of all abortions are related to issues of “personal choice.” The primary reasons women give for having an abortion include not feeling emotionally capable (32%) or financially capable (25%) of raising a child, and concern that having a child would drastically alter her life (16%). A 2000-2001 study by the Guttmacher Institute also found that about half of women having abortions had been using contraception during the month they became pregnant; 16.9% of women claimed their contraceptives failed despite proper use.

Sources: Guttmacher Institute. 2008, July. Facts on Induced Abortion in the United States. http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/fb_induced_abortion.html.Johnston, Wm. Robert. Reasons given for having abortions in the United States. Reasons given for having abortions in the United States.

The article links to this page which has the exact figures as presented by AGI itself in 1987/1988:

Reasons given for having abortions in the United States

The 2004 and 2008 or around those years that I initially saw were very close the the 1987 number. No significant change.

Yet, AGI, no longer reports the reasons for abortions? Do you still wonder why?

Immie

Immie

Convenience is economic.

Ninety three precent of abortions, according to The Alan Guttmacher Institute itself, are for reasons of convenience. Less than seven percent can even be considered "health" related.

Basically 93% of abortions are undertaken because the child is inconvenient at the time. Maybe it is inconvenient because the mother doesn't believe she can afford a baby, but the reason is still convenience. Maybe daddy is an asshole and left mommy or won't agree to help support the baby, but that is still a matter of convenience.

Noomi makes is sound like the vast majority of abortions are health related when, in fact, again according to Alan Guttmacher only about 3% and that is stretching it are due to the health of the mother.

I would tell you that you could Google Guttmacher abortion slides but in order to provide the link, I did that and Guttmacher updated their slides presentation... guess what, they took out the slide that presented the reasons for aborions... I wonder why. Not really, because it proved that the vast majority of aboritons were for convenience sake.

Here's a link to a thread (see post 401) from before that discusses this. Unfortunately, the link to the AGI abortion slides no longer works. I'd say once again, I wonder why, but I don't really. We all know why.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/healt...ro-choice-crowd-be-honest-27.html#post3487476

Here is a link that states that 98% of all abortions are related to issues of "personal Choice" which means convenience. Unfortunately, it too links to a Guttmacher report that has been altered.

Research indicates that 98% of all abortions are related to issues of “personal choice.” The primary reasons women give for having an abortion include not feeling emotionally capable (32%) or financially capable (25%) of raising a child, and concern that having a child would drastically alter her life (16%). A 2000-2001 study by the Guttmacher Institute also found that about half of women having abortions had been using contraception during the month they became pregnant; 16.9% of women claimed their contraceptives failed despite proper use.

Sources: Guttmacher Institute. 2008, July. Facts on Induced Abortion in the United States. http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/fb_induced_abortion.html.Johnston, Wm. Robert. Reasons given for having abortions in the United States. Reasons given for having abortions in the United States.

The article links to this page which has the exact figures as presented by AGI itself in 1987/1988:

The 2004 and 2008 or around those years that I initially saw were very close the the 1987 number. No significant change.

Immie

No, I don't wonder and convenience is still a poor choice of words to describe the difficult decision to seek an abortion.

Convenience is economic.

Immie

No, I don't wonder and convenience is still a poor choice of words to describe the difficult decision to seek an abortion.

In other words, you seem to be saying, "the truth hurts".

Immie

Strange how baby muder became a "health issue".

Yeah....sure....that's what it is....strange.​

"Ireland's government on Thursday pledged to clarify its abortion laws after a woman, who was denied a termination, died from septicemia in an Irish hospital.

Thousands held a candle-lit vigil outside parliament on Wednesday after news broke of the death of Savita Halappanavar, an Indian Hindu, following a miscarriage 17 weeks into her pregnancy.

Activists in Ireland, an overwhelmingly Roman Catholic country which has some of the world's most restrictive laws on abortion, say a lack of legal clarity about when termination's are justified may have contributed to her death."

Those pictures will break your heart.. bring you to your knee's in shame.. and make you never claim again that ABORTION is a FUCKING right and health issue of women.. IT'S MURDER, period. Now condone that.

They won't bother Nooooomi, she probably printed them off and taped them to her wall in a picture frame......

That's some vile shit to say caroljoe. But, what can you expect from the right wing douchebags of the world?

Why can't you assholes disagree with someone reasonably?

First off....being pro-CHOICE is not being a fucking BABY KILLER.....hell, in my case, it's not even being PRO-ABORTION. I despise abortion for convenience. Rape, Incest, health of the mother? absolutely. But despite my sustain for the practice, I believe that it's up to the individual to decide....and it's also an issue that God and the individual will need reconcile, if that path is chosen.

Who are you to judge another person? Who are you to play God and take away the free will that God gave us?

LGS says.....pick up a Bible....give me the verse that speaks of killing an unborn.....I'll wait.....for a long time....because there is none.

We are all answerable to God....your fanatical rants do not excuse your from that reckoning....in fact, I have often noticed in my life that the self righteous are usually the most sinful....not saying you folk fall into that category.....but then again....I'm not saying that you don't either. The point is, I don't know you....and you don't know me.....You don't know Noomi either....but yet you say something as vile and evil as that? That's NOT Christian....that's the work of a Much darker force....

Perhaps what we all need to do is look ourselves in the face and give an.honest assessment of our own failings, rather than point out the failings.we see in others and let the judgment up to God.

Forum List

Back