Strange how baby muder became a "health issue"

This is the face of a baby who didn't have to go through being chopped up alive by her own mother.. But people like Nooooooooooooomi deny her that protection, because women like Noooooooooomi state their right to slaughter that child TRUMPS that child's right to breathe, not be murdered..

4D ULTRASOUND PICTURES OF UNBORN BABIES

That didn't answer my question.

*GRAPHIC WARNING* abortion pictures of babies slaughtered.. tortured .. LOOK AT THEM.. or do you dare??? All for CONVENIENCE.. "IT'S A HEALTH ISSUE!" The disgusting blather of a selfish woman who cares NOTHING about slaughtering and torturing her own child. IT'S SICK.

Abortion pictures, partial birth abortion photos, aborted babies

I am fascinated at how these pro lifers manage to pick a mangled fetus out of a bucket, stage it against a piece of white cloth, and take a picture of it. Who are these heartless people to abuse a dead body in such a manner?

Every last woman who chooses to slaughter a child for CONVENIENCE should be FORCED to view these pictures before they do it.. IN a country where birth control IS FREEEEEEEEEEEE, FREEEEEEEEEEEE..MILLONS of babies SLAUGHTERED for no reason other than convenience. It's the most vile sin against this nation.. and all for the shameless selfish woman who is too damn lazy to take birth control and won't practice responsbility in being abstinent.

Those pictures are not of early term abortions. If you knew anything about how abortions are actually performed, you would know that. But keep falling for the lies.

*GRAPHIC WARNING* abortion pictures of babies slaughtered.. tortured .. LOOK AT THEM.. or do you dare??? All for CONVENIENCE.. "IT'S A HEALTH ISSUE!" The disgusting blather of a selfish woman who cares NOTHING about slaughtering and torturing her own child. IT'S SICK.

Abortion pictures, partial birth abortion photos, aborted babies

This is what democrat women consider to be a right anytime they please. A life means nothing to them. I'd stay far away from these gulls as I'd never know when they'd stab me in the back. :eusa_hand: These same people then turn around demanding that a murderer not be executed.

The democrats are a stain on the civilized world.

Most Republicans supported the war in Afghanistan and Iraq. Thousands of innocent people were murdered, and I don't see you raging against that.

It doesn't matter what you think, progressive. Abortion as birth control is a human rights violations. It violates women, it kills babies.

Just as slavery was a human rights violation, even when it was legal, and honor killings are a human rights violation, though perfectly legal in the countries where they are frequent.

So you think banning abortion wouldn't be violating women? You'd reduce them to slaves. But I guess that is what conservatives want.

Now I'm going to stir the pot a bit, since we are on the subject of choice, I have a question. If a woman has the choice to terminate her parental responsibilities by terminating the child, where does the fathers choice come in to the equation? He has no choice in the termination and if she chooses not to terminate he has no choice but to pay. Shouldn't he have the choice to terminate his parental responsibilities just like the woman? Aren't we gurarnteed equal protection under the law?

We agree. I believe that if the man doesn't want to become a father he should have the right to terminate his parental rights. Fair is fair, and it is unfair that the woman holds all the rights.

I am fascinated at how these pro lifers manage to pick a mangled fetus out of a bucket, stage it against a piece of white cloth, and take a picture of it. Who are these heartless people to abuse a dead body in such a manner?

Perhaps a bit of a slip, there. Usually the Left avoids referring to aborted fetuses as "dead bodies". They usually paint a fetus as a thing, some kind of tissue pile.

And the Left is also painting abortion and birth control with a much larger brush, "women's health issues." As if someone is trying to deny women access to an x-ray for a broken ankle or chemotherapy for breast cancer.

But that's what the Left does. It constantly plays word games in a transparent effort to avoid taking an issue head on, or to gain some kind of rhetorical advantage. We're talking about women who got pregnant and want an abortion, and/or women who want someone else to pay for their birth control so they can have protected sex without paying for the protection. Not women who simply want access to diagnostic services or treatment for, say, lupus. But they continue to lump the two together in an effort to gain an advantage. "Women's health issues", right.

By the way, I'm pro choice. I'm just sick and tired of the intellectual dishonesty constantly displayed on this topic.

Last edited:
I am saying dead body because lifers seem to assume that every abortion kills a five month old baby, and it doesn't.
I would be interested to know how these people manage to take these pictures.

Obviously there are lifers working in abortion clinics, and who go through the blood and gore after an abortion, take the fetal arms and legs into a private room, piece the parts together and take a photo of it.
I would love to know how they are able to do this without being caught. I would also like them to prove that the images are actually of abortions, and not of miscarriages, which is what a lot of those images look like.

I am saying dead body because lifers seem to assume that every abortion kills a five month old baby, and it doesn't.

Obviously there are lifers working in abortion clinics, and who go through the blood and gore after an abortion, take the fetal arms and legs into a private room, piece the parts together and take a photo of it.
I would love to know how they are able to do this without being caught. I would also like them to prove that the images are actually of abortions, and not of miscarriages, which is what a lot of those images look like.

Yes, pro-lifers are incredibly passionate. They view abortion as the slaughter/murder of an innocent human life, a baby, that has not even been given the chance to take a breath of air, and they'll go as far as they can to stop that. I can see that.

Perhaps if both ends of this argument pooled their considerable passion, resources and energy into minimizing demand, this issue would see some grounds for agreement and cooperation. But neither side is willing to bend. A common problem.

Last edited:

Yes, pro-lifers are incredibly passionate. They view abortion as the slaughter/murder of an innocent human life, a baby, that has not even been given the chance to take a breath of air, and they'll go as far as they can to stop that. I can see that.

Perhaps if both ends of this argument pooled their considerable passion, resources and energy into minimizing demand, this issue would see some grounds for agreement and cooperation. But neither side is willing to bend. A common problem.

Pro lifers certainly do do all they can to prevent abortions - just ask George Tiller.

Free, or more affordable birth control and sex education in schools (not this abstinence crap) would help, but the conservatives refuse to get their heads out of their arses.

Face it, neither side want the abortion issue to go away. How would they ever win an election?

Pro lifers certainly do do all they can to prevent abortions - just ask George Tiller.

Free, or more affordable birth control and sex education in schools (not this abstinence crap) would help, but the conservatives refuse to get their heads out of their arses.

Face it, neither side want the abortion issue to go away. How would they ever win an election?

Bingo.

Sorry, you don't dictate to me what words mean.

And you don't get to pick and choose whatever meaning you like, just because it fits your agenda. There is a big difference between a 12 week fetus and a 2 hour old baby after a roughly normal term pregnancy. But please, don't take my word for it. Go ask some doctors.

No, there's not. It is the baby killing faction that has decided to change the meanings of words, not me. Regardless of what you want to call it, it's still a baby, a human at a point of development, just as an infant, child, adolescent, youth, adult, senior.

All just names for the same thing. A human being.

Another lie.

The left is making the election about abortion because Americans realized during the debates that they were lying about everything else they said about Romney.

And if birth control prevented abortion, we'd have fewer, not more, abortions when there's an increase in birth control availability.

Birth control is available for free for everybody...go into any county health department and pick it up. Go into any school and get it.

So why hasn't the abortion rate dropped?

Because it's just another lie meant to excuse negative eugenics, and the exploitation of poor black women.

"baby murder" :eusa_eh: Great :uhoh3: , ANOTHER anti-choice, whack job :eusa_pray: like Allie. :eusa_doh:

NEWSFLASH!!! No one appointed you to speak for everyone asswipe!!!

Last edited:
Sorry, you don't dictate to me what words mean.

And you don't get to pick and choose whatever meaning you like, just because it fits your agenda. There is a big difference between a 12 week fetus and a 2 hour old baby after a roughly normal term pregnancy. But please, don't take my word for it. Go ask some doctors.

No, there's not. It is the baby killing faction that has decided to change the meanings of words, not me. Regardless of what you want to call it, it's still a baby, a human at a point of development, just as an infant, child, adolescent, youth, adult, senior.

That being the case, there should be no exceptions for an abortion. Not rape, not incest, not safety of the mother. None, period.

We've had both for many decades now and the abortion numbers just keep rising. It's about lack of responsibility, period. Until there are consequences for not acting responsibly, there will be no change in the trend. It's the same with everything else that causes the divide between liberals and conservatives. You keep insisting on taking consequences away, and the more you do so, the more irresponsible the general population will become. Liberals fail to recongize simple human nature will always prevail regardless of how far you think the human race has come.

That being the case, there should be no exceptions for an abortion. Not rape, not incest, not safety of the mother. None, period.

Meh, whatever.

CaféAuLait;6226383 said:
No it's not and you don't represent real women who protect unborn children, so you need to BACK OFF.

Free birth control is available EVERYwhere.. THERE'S NO EXCUSE, ZERO.. NONE.. It's lazyass women like the one here who can't keep their legs closed but won't get off of their jelly asses to protect themselves from getting pregnant.. Instead, they use SLAUGHTERING children as their form of birth control then try to call it a health issue.. IT'S A MURDER ISSUE.. You earned it.. WEAR IT PROUDLY.

Please show me where it states that abortion is murder.

Any state which charges a person with homicide of an unborn fetus/baby. How can there be a difference? Why is a 16 week fetus a 'thing' if Mom wants to abort it but suddenly attains personhood when a screwed up boyfriend hits Mom and kills her? Or the drunk driver charged with two deaths when killing one woman and her unborn child?Makes no sense to me. How the hell can the definition of a 'life' change given the circumstances? Makes no sense to me. Was it her choice? No. But how can it be murder in one instance and just fine and dandy in the other?

I've asked the same questions...never get a reasonable answer.

What's the difference between a baby 2 seconds BEFORE it's born and 2 seconds AFTER? Nothing! But some people think they can be "murdered" as long as it hasn't gone through the birth canal yet! Unbelievable!!

Ultimately, abortion goons think it's okay to kill people. Noomi believes in forced sterilization as well. I imagine she's fine with "assisted suicide" and 'euthanasia' as well. With or without permission.

These people don't recognize human rights, and they support activities which violate them in the most horrific way.

Those pictures will break your heart.. bring you to your knee's in shame.. and make you never claim again that ABORTION is a FUCKING right and health issue of women.. IT'S MURDER, period. Now condone that.

They won't bother Nooooomi, she probably printed them off and taped them to her wall in a picture frame......

It doesn't matter what you think, progressive. Abortion as birth control is a human rights violations. It violates women, it kills babies.

Just as slavery was a human rights violation, even when it was legal, and honor killings are a human rights violation, though perfectly legal in the countries where they are frequent.

Abortion does not kill babies. It terminates fetal development. You can play word games all you like, but a fetus is not a baby. It is a fetus. Until scientific study can identify the point where personhood begins in fetal development, this "it kills babies" argument has absolutely zero validity for the purposes of public policy in a free country. Just laws require objective cause.

The YOU answer this question that nobody else seems to want to answer......

Why is it when a woman has an abortion it's ok because it's not really a BABY yet.
But if someone murders a pregnant mom and her child, that person is accused of TWO murders instead of just the murder of the mother. What in hell is the difference???

The attacker killed the baby....it's murder
A mother kills her baby....it's only a fetus so it doesn't matter

So you think banning abortion wouldn't be violating women? You'd reduce them to slaves. But I guess that is what conservatives want.

What would you be a slave of??
A slave to birth control pills.....oh darn!
A slave to having to be responsible for another human that you helped create?...Oh darn again!
How about adopting the child out? If the mother and baby are health, have the baby and let someone raise it that WANTS the child. There....you're not a slave anymore.

50% of American women will have an unwanted pregnancy in their lifetime. The Republicans want the government to force these women to bring their pregnancy to term. Unwanted children are MUCH more likely to be abused.

Therefore, Republicans are pro child abuse.

And don't tell me an zygote is a human being. If it was, the thousands of frozen embryos in fertility labs in this country would have the right to own guns.

As I've said, have the child and put her/him up for adoption to someone that can't have kids and would LOVE it! If the mother and baby are healthy, there is absolutely NO reason to have an abortion. Some of you need to learn some responsibility in your own lives....

Forum List

Back