First We Had "Legitimate Rape" from GOPer Akin - Now Jean Schmidt (R) Invents OPPORTUNITY RAPE

B.S. When a rapists get to have his baby born. What will stop a rapists from picking his victim on the terms he would love to see his children with her born.
That's a new one. Although I have heard of rapists that were caught and sent to prison asserting parental rights such as preventing adoption and getting visitation. I think the law was changed so this doesn’t happen.

A woman is only fertile about 5-6 days a month and sperm is only viable for about 72hrs so the odds of a pregnancy are no greater than about one in 24 to start with.
Who cares. If I get raped I'm not being pregnant with somebody that forced me to be that way. Sorry. Not get fat putting my health at risk to have the man that brutally raped me fetus grow inside me. Sorry.

I have a sister who is adopted. Some time after reaching adulthood, she succeeded at tracking down her birth mother.

It turns out that my sister is, what some of you on the left wrong hatefully call a “rape baby”

But her birth mother did not choose to murder her. Instead, she put her up for adoption, my parents adopted her, and that is how I have a sister.

What am I to think of those of you who would prefer that he had been murdered, rather than being given the chance to be part of my family? No need to answer; that was a rhetorical question. I know very well what to think of that kind.
That was a choice she made. I should have the choice to end pregnancy because of rape any time I feel like it. Glad the kid was cool with being a rape baby.

Who cares. If I get raped I'm not being pregnant with somebody that forced me to be that way. Sorry. Not get fat putting my health at risk to have the man that brutally raped me fetus grow inside me. Sorry.
Don't worry, with your attitude that's probably the only way a man would want to have close contact with you anyhow.

You don't think the government should tell you to wear a mask to protect others life. I want control of anything growing in my body.

You won't even wear a fucking mask.
So government telling me to wear a mask is more oppressive then making me risk my life to carry a forced pregnancy. 😂

Don't make me wear a mask though. I might raid the capital.

You don't think the government should tell you to wear a mask to protect others life. I want control of anything growing in my body.

You won't even wear a fucking mask.
Masks haven't been shown to have any significant affect on transmission of Covid.

It isn't the place of the gov't to mandate we wear masks or much of anything else.

So government telling me to wear a mask is more oppressive then making me risk my life to carry a forced pregnancy. 😂

Don't make me wear a mask though. I might raid the capital.
If you're that afraid, stay home.

Your risk of dying of Covid if you are young and healthy is substantially lower than your risk of dying from the flu.

Masks haven't been shown to have any significant affect on transmission of Covid.

It isn't the place of the gov't to mandate we wear masks or much of anything else.
Doesn't matter you guys called that shit tranny. But put me in pain and back pain for nine months isn't intrusive

Give me a freaking break.

Doesn't matter you guys called that shit tranny. But put me in pain and back pain for nine months isn't intrusive

Give me a freaking break.
You seem to have lost your fucking mind now but please continue.

Pregnancy is natural, it's how the human race evolved and continues to exist.

If you find it uncomfortable there are lots of ways to avoid becoming pregnant to start with.

Being a nasty bitch is a really good start.

You seem to have lost your fucking mind now but please continue.

Pregnancy is natural, it's how the human race evolved and continues to exist.

If you find it uncomfortable there are lots of ways to avoid becoming pregnant to start with.

Being a nasty bitch is a really good start.
Lost my mind. Have you seen what you want to force on me.

Any fucker that wants a baby with me just can. And you don't see that as intrusive. That's crazy man.

Forum List

Back