Story of the Birth of Jesus Adds to the Validity of Who He Is

i dont need a biology degree to tell you Jesus, Krishna, or the flying spaghetti monster isn't real

And I don't need another post from you to tell me what a sad fool you are. I wish I could be of more help, but I guess my insulting you will only make you more isolated and defiant. (my apologies)
are biology books like reading the devils scroll or something?

the only reason you deny evolution is because it conflicts with your bible, there are still people alive in 2016 who beleive the earth is flat because its their "religous beleifs".... this has nothing to do with science

do you believe the world is flat and that "scientists are lying"??

Long list of posts of Purpleowl defending Islam while attacking Christianity.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search/11073929/?q=Islam&o=relevance&c[user][0]=58381

Well, that is interesting.

This from a poster who allegedly has no religion or feelings towards any of this?
It's very typical of anti Christian atheists to side with Islam since Islam is such an evil cult.
what a retarded thing too say... i hope there aren't too many sharp objects in your home

i dont need a biology degree to tell you Jesus, Krishna, or the flying spaghetti monster isn't real

And I don't need another post from you to tell me what a sad fool you are. I wish I could be of more help, but I guess my insulting you will only make you more isolated and defiant. (my apologies)

the only reason you deny evolution is because it conflicts with your bible, there are still people alive in 2016 who beleive the earth is flat because its their "religous beleifs".... this has nothing to do with science

2,000 years and He still has them foaming at the mouth.

2,000 years and He still has them foaming at the mouth.
who allah? are you saying you beleive in allah?

Long list of posts of Purpleowl defending Islam while attacking Christianity.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/search/11073929/?q=Islam&o=relevance&c[user][0]=58381
Joshua Ben Joseph is considered a prophet in Islam.
shhh dont tell them its too funny
OH wow, a 1,400 year old cult mentions Jesus and they act like only they know about it. Simply hilarious.
You only attack Islam because it is the one true God. You hate the idea that people are to take care of our fellow man in need

You really think I have time to go over this again? Especially since you are posing "arguments" that are either unrelated or at the most rudimentary stages.

Whether I believe in evolution or not is not the question. At all!

As it is, I see no evidence that evolution has taken place (the fossil record is not your friend) or that it shows any legitimate claims since mankind has been around to observe for ourselves. I think it impossible a quadrillion changes took place from the beginning in all life forms to get to these hyper-complex animals we now have today --- and yet, not a single one shows any signs of wanting to become another species or grow something far more different than what it now contains. I am not impressed with micro-evolution to explain macro-evolution. I do not care about Darwin's bird beaks.

But back to the "real question." I will grant you that evolution is how we got here. The question then is simple --- Could evolution ever have occurred without a supreme intelligence or designer guiding the process? And the answer to that is an absolute "NO!" It is a major insult to human intelligence to say we all got here by hook or by crook, by chance or by "natural selection" (which is a joke of a term if there ever was one.)

Evolutionist high priest Richard Dawkins says in his book - - - "Natural selection is the blind watchmaker, blind because it does not see ahead, does not plan consequences, has no purpose in view. Yet the living results of natural selection overwhelmingly impress us with the appearance of design as if by a master watchmaker, impress us with the illusion of design and planning.”

“the illusion of design.” --- right. That’s not science… that is agenda.

Last edited:

You really think I have time to go over this again? Especially since you are posing "arguments" that are either unrelated or at the most rudimentary stages.

As it is, I see no evidence that evolution has taken place (the fossil record is not your friend) or that it shows any legitimate claims since mankind has been around to observe for ourselves. I think it impossible a quadrillionchanges took place from the beginning in all life forms to get to these hyper-complex animals we now have today --- and yet, not a single one shows any signs of wanting to become another species or grow something far more different than what it now contains. I am not impressed with micro-evolution to explain macro-evolution. I do not care about Darwin's bird beaks.

But bad to the "real question." I will grant you that evolution is how we got here. The question then is simple --- Could evolution ever have occurred without a supreme intelligence or designer guiding the process? And the answer to that is an absolute "NO!" It is a major insult to human intelligence to say we all got here by hook and by crook, by chance, by "natural selection" (which is a joke of a term if there ever was one.)

Evolutionist high priest Richard Dawkins says in his book - - - "Natural selection is the blind watchmaker, blind because it does not see ahead, does not plan consequences, has no purpose in view. Yet the living results of natural selection overwhelmingly impress us with the appearance of design as if by a master watchmaker, impress us with the illusion of design and planning.”

so do you beleive the earth was created 10,000 years ago in 6 days and is flat? or not?

As it is, I see no evidence that evolution has taken place (the fossil record is not your friend) or that it shows any legitimate claims since mankind has been around to observe for ourselves. I think it impossible a quadrillionchanges took place from the beginning in all life forms to get to these hyper-complex animals we now have today --- and yet, not a single one shows any signs of wanting to become another species or grow something far more different than what it now contains. I am not impressed with micro-evolution to explain macro-evolution. I do not care about Darwin's bird beaks.

But bad to the "real question." I will grant you that evolution is how we got here. The question then is simple --- Could evolution ever have occurred without a supreme intelligence or designer guiding the process? And the answer to that is an absolute "NO!" It is a major insult to human intelligence to say we all got here by hook and by crook, by chance, by "natural selection" (which is a joke of a term if there ever was one.)

so do you beleive the earth was created 10,000 years ago in 6 days and is flat? or not?

No, I do not. But I could be wrong because God can make things appear howsoever he wishes, even if your carbon dating insists something is one million years old, it could have all been set in place a mere 10,000 years ago. I do not care. It is a total red herring to argue the earth's age when evolution has more holes in it than firing range targets.

Note: Do not try to pin me down or pin down the validity of Jesus and Christianity by doing a Bible search for quotes that get you all excited. For one, the Catholic faith does quite well in explaining almost any of it. But far more importantly, the revelations of the Christian God since Jesus' resurrection are legion and undeniably supernatural. Try discrediting all those signs and wonders.

there's that loving christian attitude...
I did you a favor. Next time use your brain so you don't humiliate yourself again.
maybe if your religion wasn't so fucking stupid a child could see its made up nonsense, i would?

Santa claus is more believable

Can you shine a light on all this then?

What does your religion teach?
I dont have one? Why do you feel you need one?

Were all of our great, great, great... et al. grandparents once clams or mice? And before that a pile of dirt? And all "BY CHANCE" all these fantastic chemical reactions occurred and from rocks and water (we won't ask where the rocks and water came from) grew stomachs and mouths and eyeballs and ears and so on and so on?

By the way, "survival of the fittest" is so lame I cannot stand to think about it. But I really doubt "Mr. Chance" or should we call it "natural selection" was clever enough to one day say "today is good day to start growing a spleen, we've never had one of those before."

Are you following me, or am I just another babbling christian monkey?
what am i a biologist? look it up yourself I have no more beleif that evolution is real than I do gravity is real and I'm not a physicist either

15 Answers to Creationist Nonsense

So you admit total ignorance on the entire subject of God and creation of life, etc., but yet you feel the need to attack those who have reasons for their beliefs?

Note: I am prepared to argue why I am certain God exists, Jesus is God, evolution without ID is a colossal joke, et al., but not with someone who has nothing to say except we are idiots.
No reason to try to converse with the spiritually dead. That do not touch the dead thing is applicable in some cases here.....

No, I do not. But I could be wrong because God can make things appear howsoever he wishes, even if your carbon dating insists something is one million years old, it could have all been set in place a mere 10,000 years ago. I do not care. It is a total red herring to argue the earth's age when evolution has more holes in it than firing range targets.

Note: Do not try to pin me down or pin down the validity of Jesus and Christianity by doing a Bible search for quotes that get you all excited. For one, the Catholic faith does quite well in explaining almost any of it. But far more importantly, the revelations of the Christian God since Jesus' resurrection are legion and undeniably supernatural. Try discrediting all those signs and wonders.

I could the same thing about the gods of every other religion? what makes you think yours is real and all those are not?

the only difference between a theist and an atheist is.... an atheist beleives in one less god

I did you a favor. Next time use your brain so you don't humiliate yourself again.
maybe if your religion wasn't so fucking stupid a child could see its made up nonsense, i would?

Were all of our great, great, great... et al. grandparents once clams or mice? And before that a pile of dirt? And all "BY CHANCE" all these fantastic chemical reactions occurred and from rocks and water (we won't ask where the rocks and water came from) grew stomachs and mouths and eyeballs and ears and so on and so on?

By the way, "survival of the fittest" is so lame I cannot stand to think about it. But I really doubt "Mr. Chance" or should we call it "natural selection" was clever enough to one day say "today is good day to start growing a spleen, we've never had one of those before."

what am i a biologist? look it up yourself I have no more beleif that evolution is real than I do gravity is real and I'm not a physicist either

So you admit total ignorance on the entire subject of God and creation of life, etc., but yet you feel the need to attack those who have reasons for their beliefs?

Note: I am prepared to argue why I am certain God exists, Jesus is God, evolution without ID is a colossal joke, et al., but not with someone who has nothing to say except we are idiots.
No reason to try to converse with the spiritually dead. That do not touch the dead thing is applicable in some cases here.....

The spiritually dead like Purpleowl are attracted to Islam because of its violence against fellow mankind and its inhumane treatment of women.

I could the same thing about the gods of every other religion? what makes you think yours is real and all those are not?

the only difference between a theist and an atheist is.... an atheist beleives in one less god

Lots of reasons makes me think my God is real and the only One, and all those other gods do not exist.

However, no one reads long posts so that kind of limits what I can use as a defense.

Suffice it to say, the major, major miracles revealed by the Judeo-Christian G-d over the last 2000 years where neither science nor other religions can explain away is all the evidence I need. But those who do not want to believe in the one true God either ignore this evidence or they try hard to forget it was ever given. Their counter-explanations surely sound desperate and totally untenable to me. Not too mention Christianity is the only one that makes any historical sense, demonstrates incomparable charity, and provides the most sound reasons for G-d's divine mercy and justice and enormous gift of eternal life. Note: It is not just Christians who ultimately make it to heaven, nor do all Christians make it if they are total hypocrites and showmen.

Forum List

Back