Stopping racial profiling in NY

While I agree that 'stop and frisk' is wrong, your attributions to this case only serve to point out your incredible bias and unfettered ignorance.

Way to go Obama.

President Obama had nothing to do with this ruling. U.S. District Court Judge Shira Scheindlin made the ruling, not the President. Hell, she wasn't even appointed by Obama.

This ruling is a result, indirectly, from the Zimmerman murder case.

You have zero evidence of this. The Zimmerman case had NOTHING to do with 'stop and frisk'.

My God you're a tool.

While I agree that 'stop and frisk' is wrong, your attributions to this case only serve to point out your incredible bias and unfettered ignorance.

Way to go Obama.

President Obama had nothing to do with this ruling. U.S. District Court Judge Shira Scheindlin made the ruling, not the President. Hell, she wasn't even appointed by Obama.

You have zero evidence of this. The Zimmerman case had NOTHING to do with 'stop and frisk'.

My God you're a tool.

Holder and Obama had been lobbying to repeal this law.

Stop and frisk is racial profiling. Zimmerman racial profiled a young black hoodie.

That's the connection.

Way to go Obama.

My God you're a tool.

It's not a law, it's a police department policy.

Stop and frisk is racial profiling. Zimmerman racial profiled a young black hoodie.

That's the connection.

We'll just overlook that the prosecution, the Stanford police department and the FBI said racial profiling had nothing to do with it. Let's just go with your take...:doubt:

Like I said, ignorant and incredibly biased.

Way to go Obama.

My God you're a tool.

That's the connection.

mmmm--I shouldn't say anything.

And then Oprah was profiled in Switzerland. Not quite certain I believe that.

frt--The 50th anniversary of MLK's 'I Have a Dream Speech' is approaching/Aug 28.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...artin-Luther-Kings-I-have-a-dream-speech.html

I think I was in college when the song--'Abraham, Martin and John' topped the charts. I was very idealistic.

eta: 1968 --ah --a very good year.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abraham,_Martin_and_John

Last edited:

My God you're a tool.

That's the connection.

We'll just overlook that the prosecution, the Stanford police department and the FBI said racial profiling had nothing to do with it. Let's just go with your take...:doubt:

Listen to you of the master race.

That's the connection.

Yes, we understand that when you've been exposed as ignorant and blindly bias, your best course of action is to launch an ad hominem attack. Works every time...:doubt:

I'm with the OP.. Let the dumb fuckin libruls kill off each other.. It's their shitholes they're passing these laws in..

Yes, we understand that when you've been exposed as ignorant and blindly bias, your best course of action is to launch an ad hominem attack. Works every time...:doubt:

You wing nuts do it to obama all the time. Don't be a hypocrite. Never mind.

You are a hypocrite.

You are a hypocrite.

poor Obama

he is an innocent victim of those "obstructionists" among other things :eusa_boohoo:

Obama deserves more criticism than he gets. He's a lying POS!

When certain races commit the most crime, they should get the most profiling and inspection. Tough shit, but it's necessary.

You are a hypocrite.

Care to link to an example of where I launched an ad hominem attack against President Obama? You won't find one. That you would paint me, a guy who SUPPORTED you against the idea of stop and frisk, as a "wing nut" with no evidence only furthers the case that you are incredibly biased and ignorant...and I'm starting to think you're downright stupid too.

You got your ass handed to you. You're bias and ignorance was exposed for all to see. Deal with it.

You are a hypocrite.

Care to link to an example of where I launched an ad hominem attack against President Obama? You won't find one. That you would paint me, a guy who SUPPORTED you against the idea of stop and frisk, as a "wing nut" with no evidence only furthers the case that you are incredibly biased and ignorant...and I'm starting to think you're downright stupid too.

You got your ass handed to you. You're bias and ignorance was exposed for all to see. Deal with it.
Do you know the difference between plural and singular?

Grammar 101. Go to your room.

You are a hypocrite.

Do you know the difference between plural and singular?

Grammar 101. Go to your room.

Thank you for proving my point.

Forum List

Back