Stopping racial profiling in NY

Care to link to an example of where I launched an ad hominem attack against President Obama? You won't find one. That you would paint me, a guy who SUPPORTED you against the idea of stop and frisk, as a "wing nut" with no evidence only furthers the case that you are incredibly biased and ignorant...and I'm starting to think you're downright stupid too.

You got your ass handed to you. You're bias and ignorance was exposed for all to see. Deal with it.
Do you know the difference between plural and singular?

Grammar 101. Go to your room.

Thank you for proving my point.
That you are a dumb ass idiot, for sure.

Between the years 1963-1995 more than 50.000 people were murdered in NY and it wasn't until Mayor Rudy Giuliani implanted a strategy of pro-active policing, which included preventing trouble before it happens, that this horrendous statistics were dramatically reduced.

To hinder the effectiveness of the NYPD by appointing a federal monitor to oversee the policing would be a step back into the Dark Ages .... potentially with increase criminality and murder rates sure to follow!

Once again political correctness gone mad.

Unfortunate ruling. I hope Bloomberg fights this ruling.

If blacks and latinos are committing 99% of the crimes then it can't be racial profiling to target them.

Between the years 1963-1995 more than 50.000 people were murdered in NY and it wasn't until Mayor Rudy Giuliani implanted a strategy of pro-active policing, which included preventing trouble before it happens, that this horrendous statistics were dramatically reduced.

To hinder the effectiveness of the NYPD by appointing a federal monitor to oversee the policing would be a step back into the Dark Ages .... potentially with increase criminality and murder rates sure to follow!

Once again political correctness gone mad.

The left would rather see our cities become war zones then admit that these groups are more likely to join gangs.:eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
The left bitches until they're blue in the face about trusting the data in the global warming debate...But they will be damned before they trust it within the justice system.

This data is a thousand times more clear then the global warming "data".

It was a good idea at first and it wasn't racially motivated. Why not give the police the option to search any fraakazoid that conformed to a profile that the government established? It worked and it allegedly dropped the crime rate although the statistics are debatable. The question is whether citizens are stupid or they are willing to trade violations of the Constitution for security.

Obama deserves more criticism than he gets. He's a lying POS!

When certain races commit the most crime, they should get the most profiling and inspection. Tough shit, but it's necessary.

And it’s this sort of ignorance and hate the Constitution is designed to protect citizens from.

All citizens, of all races, creeds, and colors.

While I agree that 'stop and frisk' is wrong, your attributions to this case only serve to point out your incredible bias and unfettered ignorance.

Way to go Obama.

President Obama had nothing to do with this ruling. U.S. District Court Judge Shira Scheindlin made the ruling, not the President. Hell, she wasn't even appointed by Obama.

This ruling is a result, indirectly, from the Zimmerman murder case.
You have zero evidence of this. The Zimmerman case had NOTHING to do with 'stop and frisk'.

My God you're a tool.

Holder and Obama had been lobbying to repeal this law.

Stop and frisk is racial profiling. Zimmerman racial profiled a young black hoodie.

That's the connection.

Good for them.

If blacks and latinos are committing 99% of the crimes then it can't be racial profiling to target them.

More ignorance and hate from the right.

What you’re advocating is un-Constitutional and illegal. You’re advocating a policy of presumed guilt absent due process, where a citizens must prove he is innocent.

The stop and frisk policy is valid only on an individual by individual basis, when there is reasonable suspicion attached to a particular individual.

Consequently it doesn’t make any difference what ‘percentage’ of a given race is committing crime, it can’t be used as justification for a stop and frisk absent any other evidence contributing to reasonable suspicion.

The ruling was correct and predicated on established and settled Constitutional case law.

What you’re advocating is un-Constitutional and illegal. You’re advocating a policy of presumed guilt absent due process, where a citizens must prove he is innocent.

The stop and frisk policy is valid only on an individual by individual basis, when there is reasonable suspicion attached to a particular individual.

Consequently it doesn’t make any difference what ‘percentage’ of a given race is committing crime, it can’t be used as justification for a stop and frisk absent any other evidence contributing to reasonable suspicion.

The ruling was correct and predicated on established and settled Constitutional case law.

Idiot.

The problem with the policy had nothing to do with presumed guilt, the problem with the policy is it flat out violated the 4th Amendment.

Until certain populations start teaching their children morals and how to respect society = fucked for our cities.

Looks like you missed that boat, douche. Your "population" consists not of any race (sorry loser, you get no credit for anyone else's achievements) but of cowardly, idiotic racists, and the only solution is for you and your ilk to GTFO of my country. You are a blight and an embarrassment.

Idiot.

The problem with the policy had nothing to do with presumed guilt, the problem with the policy is it flat out violated the 4th Amendment.

Favorite right wing debate tactic.^

Some state prison systems are so overcrowded that they are releasing prisoners.

They did this with the pot heads in the 60/70's. Tehy put some many pot users in prison that they overwhelmed the system.

Forum List

Back