pictures ---the event was attended and celebrated by your fellow
islamo Nazi sluts. The event was the machination of
Sadaam Hussein ---Baathist dog

:link:----I believe
in the 70s ----he excuted jews in public by hanging them
from the neck----in public ---completely naked----

:link:

1969 ,, NAZI SLUT-----where were you?--------
now its in 1969. Its no secret how well Israel and Hussein got along, why do you think we went to war with Iraq in 03, your several attempts at assassinating him were unsuccessful. You (Israel) made enemies out of everyone, even the British. You should of listened to the Einstein, your smartest guy and who you ignored, so too late to cry now. I use to think the Jews were honorable people till 2001 and I use to think those nasty arabs but I see the light now.

now its in 1969. Its no secret how well Israel and Hussein got along, why do you think we went to war with Iraq in 03, your several attempts at assassinating him were unsuccessful. You (Israel) made enemies out of everyone, even the British. You should of listened to the Einstein, your smartest guy and who you ignored, so too late to cry now. I use to think the Jews were honorable people till 2001 and I use to think those nasty arabs but I see the light now.

listen to Einstein? he was an ardent Zionist until
he died in 1955. Actually it is you who should have listened to Einstein. The claim "I used to like jews, then
I saw the light" is a very oft used pile of shit by Nazis like
you------you are like a caricature of standard islamo Nazi
slut--------good for you-----you are doing a CYBERSPACE VERSION OF HEBDO. Fret not -----I have never met
an islamo Nazi who had a good grasp of history. It was in
1969 that sadaam decided to hang jews in the nude to
excite the islamo Nazi sluts of the world The actual
pictures were published in Newsweek --------the ones on the
net are a bit grainy

9 innocent jews accused of spying, well I bet they were spying.

he died in 1955. Actually it is you who should have listened to Einstein. The claim "I used to like jews, then
slut--------good for you-----you are doing a CYBERSPACE VERSION OF HEBDO. Fret not -----I have never met
net are a bit grainy

No he wasn't , he said not to go to Israel and not to start making nukes.

9 innocent jews accused of spying, well I bet they were spying.

net are a bit grainy

you got link for that one NAZI SLUT? You Nazi sows are
entertaining. For those who do not know-----the notion that
Einstein was not a Zionist does appear in the Islamo Nazi shit
literature. I know because I read it. -------islamo Nazi scum
DEPEND on the fact that most americans are very
history challenged --and they are accustomed to their own kind------illiterate and unwashed dimwits Illiteracy is their
family legacy so their notion makes sense in their world

rosie>>>
net are a bit grainy[/QUOTE]

Penelope>>>
No he wasn't , he said not to go to Israel and not to start making nukes.[/QUOTE]

You got that link to EINSTEIN SAID "don't go to Palestine"
Penelope dear?

rosie>>>
net are a bit grainy

Penelope>>>
No he wasn't , he said not to go to Israel and not to start making nukes.[/QUOTE]

Penelope dear?[/QUOTE]

http://www.amazon.com/Einstein-Israel-Zionism-Provocative-Middle/dp/B0048EL87S

Einstein on Israel and Zionism: His Provocative Ideas About the Middle East Hardcover – Bargain Price, May 26, 2009

by Fred Jerome and

The Atlantic gets Einstein wrong twice 8211 Mondoweiss

rosie>>>
net are a bit grainy

Penelope>>>

Penelope dear?[/QUOTE]

Einstein on Israel and Zionism: His Provocative Ideas About the Middle East Hardcover – Bargain Price, May 26, 2009

by Fred Jerome and

The Atlantic gets Einstein wrong twice 8211 Mondoweiss[/QUOTE]

your citation provides nothing more than the fact that Einstein---as a jewish Zionist had many thing to say about
the fact and someone wrote a book about it---you remain a lying islamo Nazi sow

rosie>>>
net are a bit grainy

Penelope>>>

Penelope dear?

by Fred Jerome and

The Atlantic gets Einstein wrong twice 8211 Mondoweiss[/QUOTE]

your citation provides nothing more than the fact that Einstein---as a jewish Zionist had many thing to say about
the fact and someone wrote a book about it---you remain a lying islamo Nazi sow[/QUOTE]

You asked I provided. Those are his words not the authors, but put in a book.

rosie>>>
net are a bit grainy

Penelope>>>

Penelope dear?

by Fred Jerome and

The Atlantic gets Einstein wrong twice 8211 Mondoweiss

the fact and someone wrote a book about it---you remain a lying islamo Nazi sow[/QUOTE]

You asked I provided. Those are his words not the authors, but put in a book.[/QUOTE]

what word? you simply cited a book on sale?

The ten years of wasted time playing this game of charade diplomacy while iran builds nuclear weapons, and foments war across the mideast, all of which have served no purpose other than to grant the scum of the earth: khameini, putin, the chinese dictatorship and other rat holes with the message that the West, and in particular, the US, is a paper tiger afraid of its own shadow.

Iran is constructing a broad array of nuclear weapons to cement their hold on Lebanon, Yemen, Gaza and iraq - and make themselves immune from any attempts to conduct regime change, both internal and external. I've no doubt that psychopathic, cancerous, murderous regimes like iran's would use them on their own people to stay in power, a notion supported by their willingness to mass murder hundreds, if not thousands, of their own citizens in 2009 and at other times.

Obama needs to understand that there is no reasoning or negotiating with a regime of this nature; their sole existence is war and to spread their diseased version of islamic theocratic revolution across the mideast, and ultimately, entire world.

Extending these pointless negotiations will achieve nothing save grant the iranian filth more time to achieve a nuclear weapon, most of which is undoubtedly clandestine. This is nothing to say of the Parchin and Fordow facilities at which iran's regime has never allowed inspections of any kind.

Even if an agreement of some kind were signed, any rational human knows such a piece of paper with the iranian dung would not be worth the paper it is printed on.

It would be better to strike them now, and exterminate this horrific regime now, before they have pulled a north korea or pakistan and tested a weapon that comes as a surprise to Western intelligence agencies.

Is there a man in the room, obama?

Pretty clueless for you to somehow pretend to offer political advice to the prez.

Seriously -- Obama should just bomb them? What the hell for? They aren't attacking us.

Pretty clueless for you to somehow pretend to offer political advice to the prez. Seriously -- Obama should just bomb them? What the hell for? They aren't attacking us.

You ignore the 241 US marines and 85 diplomats killed in Beirut in '83, the thousands of dead and wounded US GIs from iran in Iraq from 2003 forward, the US citizens murdered in Israel - all by iran's hand - and you call me clueless? Grow a brain, iran has injured or killed more americans than any single nation since the Viet Nam war, they have a lot coming due to them, and hopefully it will be a bill paid at the end of a cruise missile, a .50 cal ma deuce, and the nearest lampost/hangman's noose at the Hague.

I am sure all you guys screaming for us to attack Iran will enlist in the Army as soon as it happens right?

ZZZZzzzzzzzz....same old weak-minded, dimwit "rebuttal" from the 3rd-grade cheering section.

#1-I did serve, prob for longer than you are alive
#2-you do not have to be in the army to want to attack a terrorist, criminal, cancerous regime
#3-no one cares what you think

I am sure all you guys screaming for us to attack Iran will enlist in the Army as soon as it happens right?

ZZZZzzzzzzzz....same old weak-minded, dimwit "rebuttal" from the 3rd-grade cheering section.

#1-I did serve, prob for longer than you are alive
#2-you do not have to be in the army to want to attack a terrorist, criminal, cancerous regime
#3-no one cares what you think

Ha! You obviously care asshole, you responded!:anj_stfu:

Pretty clueless for you to somehow pretend to offer political advice to the prez. Seriously -- Obama should just bomb them? What the hell for? They aren't attacking us.

You ignore the 241 US marines and 85 diplomats killed in Beirut in '83, the thousands of dead and wounded US GIs from iran in Iraq from 2003 forward, the US citizens murdered in Israel - all by iran's hand - and you call me clueless? Grow a brain, iran has injured or killed more americans than any single nation since the Viet Nam war, they have a lot coming due to them, and hopefully it will be a bill paid at the end of a cruise missile, a .50 cal ma deuce, and the nearest lampost/hangman's noose at the Hague.

You want to go to war over something that happened in 1983??? Dude, it's not Obama's call! He can't just attack another country over crap like that, if they aren't attacking us RIGHT NOW, than NO!

Forum List

Back