Stop wasting our time obama - attack iran and remove its regime

rosie>>>
listen to Einstein? he was an ardent Zionist until
he died in 1955. Actually it is you who should have listened to Einstein. The claim "I used to like jews, then
I saw the light" is a very oft used pile of shit by Nazis like
you------you are like a caricature of standard islamo Nazi
slut--------good for you-----you are doing a CYBERSPACE VERSION OF HEBDO. Fret not -----I have never met
an islamo Nazi who had a good grasp of history. It was in
1969 that sadaam decided to hang jews in the nude to
excite the islamo Nazi sluts of the world The actual
pictures were published in Newsweek --------the ones on the
net are a bit grainy

Penelope>>>
No he wasn't , he said not to go to Israel and not to start making nukes.

You got that link to EINSTEIN SAID "don't go to Palestine"
Penelope dear?

http://www.amazon.com/Einstein-Israel-Zionism-Provocative-Middle/dp/B0048EL87S

Einstein on Israel and Zionism: His Provocative Ideas About the Middle East Hardcover – Bargain Price, May 26, 2009

by Fred Jerome and

The Atlantic gets Einstein wrong twice 8211 Mondoweiss

your citation provides nothing more than the fact that Einstein---as a jewish Zionist had many thing to say about
the fact and someone wrote a book about it---you remain a lying islamo Nazi sow

You asked I provided. Those are his words not the authors, but put in a book.[/QUOTE]

what word? you simply cited a book on sale?[/QUOTE]

well Penelope---Nazi sow parrot-------to what WORDS
do you allude that you imagine Einstein wrote or said?---
you cited a book-----which I do not have ---which you picked up off a well known Nazi shit propaganda website-----is that the best Nazi sows can do?

Unless you, yourself are going to sign up and fight; then yes, you are volunteering other people.

Really shit for brains? So I need to join a road crew in my city if i want better paved streets, or become a teacher if i want better schools?

Yeah, you're a fucking idiot, and represent the pro-iran terror apologists/anti-west far left turds quite well with your 3rd-grade level reasoning.

Last edited:
You want to go to war over something that happened in 1983??? Dude, it's not Obama's call! He can't just attack another country over crap like that, if they aren't attacking us RIGHT NOW, than NO!

For those of us over 12, 1983 was not that long ago and I remember it quite well. Funny the far leftists like this will be the first to rail against the US for its involvement in the removal of mossadegh in 1953, but but but the US is supposed to accept the maiming and murder of its troops as recently as 5 years ago. This does not include iran's illegal nuclear weapons program, which must be stopped at all costs.

For those of us over 12, 1983 was not that long ago and I remember it quite well. Funny the far leftists like this will be the first to rail against the US for its involvement in the removal of mossadegh in 1953, but but but the US is supposed to accept the maiming and murder of its troops as recently as 5 years ago. This does not include iran's illegal nuclear weapons program, which must be stopped at all costs.

Yes, 1983 is ancient history in the world of politics.

No, it does NOT have to be stopped AT ALL COSTS you twit! For your information, I'm not a "leftist" whatever the hell you mean by that. I'm a libertarian who believes we should stay out of crap that DOES NOT CONCERN US.

Unless you, yourself are going to sign up and fight; then yes, you are volunteering other people.

Really shit for brains? So I need to join a road crew in my city if i want better paved streets, or become a teacher if i want better schools?

Yeah, you're a fucking idiot, and represent the pro-iran terror apologists/anti-west far left turds quite well with your 3rd-grade level reasoning.

Grow up ... seriously.

To the 12 year old like you, it is.

No, it does NOT have to be stopped AT ALL COSTS

Yes it does moron. Right now iran is being buried under a falling oil price, and can only beg Saudi arabia and others to stop producing to drive up the price. Once it has nuclear weapons, it can conduct terrorism even more intensely against its enemies - who could no longer strike back due to iran's nuclear umbrella. Those with brains can see how the game is played several moves ahead, dim people like you use juvenile ron paulesque slogans like "US needs to end foreign entanglements!" and "end the fed". Just too fucking stupid, and completely lacking in the ability to grasp even moderately complex topics.

For your information, I'm not a "leftist" whatever the hell you mean by that. I'm a libertarian who believes we should stay out of crap that DOES NOT CONCERN US.

Yeah idiot, the mideast doesn't concern us...just the entire planet you fucking tool. 80% of the energy comes from there, idiot, should the US just leave, cut and run, and let the worst scum of humanity - iran - threaten and attack our allies? And then stupid people like you will turn around and claim "no one trusts the US!" - yeah idiot, because we are unreliable when things get tough, like Reagan in '83 when the barracks were bombed. We should have crushed iran then, but instead reagan did the stupid thing you propose - just run. Unlike dimwits like you, I learn from my mistakes.

To the 12 year old like you, it is.

No, it does NOT have to be stopped AT ALL COSTS

Yes it does moron. Right now iran is being buried under a falling oil price, and can only beg Saudi arabia and others to stop producing to drive up the price. Once it has nuclear weapons, it can conduct terrorism even more intensely against its enemies - who could no longer strike back due to iran's nuclear umbrella. Those with brains can see how the game is played several moves ahead, dim people like you use juvenile ron paulesque slogans like "US needs to end foreign entanglements!" and "end the fed". Just too fucking stupid, and completely lacking in the ability to grasp even moderately complex topics.

For your information, I'm not a "leftist" whatever the hell you mean by that. I'm a libertarian who believes we should stay out of crap that DOES NOT CONCERN US.

Yeah idiot, the mideast doesn't concern us...just the entire planet you fucking tool. 80% of the energy comes from there, idiot, should the US just leave, cut and run, and let the worst scum of humanity - iran - threaten and attack our allies? And then stupid people like you will turn around and claim "no one trusts the US!" - yeah idiot, because we are unreliable when things get tough, like Reagan in '83 when the barracks were bombed. We should have crushed iran then, but instead reagan did the stupid thing you propose - just run. Unlike dimwits like you, I learn from my mistakes.

^^^^ I'm supposed to read this garbage?

Pass.

I'm supposed to read this garbage? Pass.

You're right, it's too complicated for low IQ trash like you, better leave these situations to the adults. Run along little girl, do try and remember that ron paul slogans can't always make up for a complete lack of reasoning power or ability to grasp a situation, both of which you lack in spades.

I'm supposed to read this garbage? Pass.

You're right, it's too complicated for low IQ trash like you, better leave these situations to the adults. Run along little girl, do try and remember that ron paul slogans can't always make up for a complete lack of reasoning power or ability to grasp a situation, both of which you lack in spades.

Says the girl picking her nose in her avie, OK -- bye! Next time, bring an actual brain to the thread.

Yes, it was complete, unadulterated, garbage -- nothing but whining and lame, fourth grade insults. You aren't really worth the effort of being serious.

Please go play on the freeway, you fucking clown.

Back to the OP and those mentally stable, a war with iran is inevitable - and justifiable. Iran, as the world's #1 terror state, fomenting wars in four other countries, in violation of at least four UN security council resolutions, must be wiped off the map. The sooner khameini, rafsanjani and the other filth in that regime - along with nasrallah the lebanese dog - are put to death, the better this world will be.

Back to the OP and those mentally stable, a war with iran is inevitable - and justifiable. Iran, as the world's #1 terror state, fomenting wars in four other countries, in violation of at least four UN security council resolutions, must be wiped off the map. The sooner khameini, rafsanjani and the other filth in that regime - along with nasrallah the lebanese dog - are put to death, the better this world will be.

Scholar----I have no doubt that the US will have to face off with Iran eventually----but we really cannot just "attack".
Whatever happens-----the islamo Nazis will claim
"DA JOOOOOS"

Scholar----I have no doubt that the US will have to face off with Iran eventually----but we really cannot just "attack". Whatever happens-----the islamo Nazis will claim "DA JOOOOOS"

Their opinions are of no interest to me; the free world will do what is necessary - my only concern is the effect it will have on the price of oil to the global economy. If obama had any brains he'd attack now since oil prices are at a 6 or 7 year low.

What countries would Iran be "fomenting" war? How is Iran a "terror" state? You fare the filthy racist ignoramus that should be banned.

Forum List

Back