Stop this crap now

i just dislike ALL imported people of all types and legal status because they add numbers and their un American ways and points of view to USA Population Moonglow . USA pop was 210 million in 1970 and in 2010 USA population was 310 million not counting illegal aliens Moonglow . [census numbers used]

I see the majority of Mexicans working...They have to to have money..
Crime, drugs and welfare is what Mexicans like for money
Most drugs are coming through the custom gates, per Customs. MOST Mexicans are coming for work. The ones working for the drug cartels are of course here for crime and drugs. But you have no basis to say they are ALL here for that reason.
this is why we want
Most drugs are coming through the custom gates, per Customs. MOST Mexicans are coming for work. The ones working for the drug cartels are of course here for crime and drugs. But you have no basis to say they are ALL here for that reason.
but some are---why do we want to IMPORT/allow in criminals/murderers/possibly terrorists? we have enough
If you're arguing for better border security to stop illegal immigration, I'm not against you. If you insist on a wall, that's fine by me too.
If you're arguing that Mexicans are bad people, based on the drug cartels, I'm not with you.
please read again
not all-but some are criminals.....
Mexico murder rate 4 times that of the US--yes I'd say they are more murderous
it's like the black murder rate is over 4 times that of whites in the US--they are more murderous
the stats are right there--you can't deny them
List of countries by intentional homicide rate - Wikipedia

this is why we want
but some are---why do we want to IMPORT/allow in criminals/murderers/possibly terrorists? we have enough
If you're arguing for better border security to stop illegal immigration, I'm not against you. If you insist on a wall, that's fine by me too.
If you're arguing that Mexicans are bad people, based on the drug cartels, I'm not with you.
please read again
it's like the black murder rate is over 4 times that of whites in the US--they are more murderous
It's not going to solve your problem to keep out the brown and black people. The US has a higher gun murder rate than any other civilized country.

this is why we want
please read again
It's not going to solve your problem to keep out the brown and black people. The US has a higher gun murder rate than any other civilized country.
Subtract suicides.
Hek, subtract leftist utopian shithole cities and see where we stand.

this is why we want
please read again
why make it higher??

Black and Brown people are by far the majority of gun crimes in America

more workers = less wages--higher prices..basic business 101
o--'''they take the jobs the Americans don't want'''--BS

this is why we want
please read again
Subtract suicides.
Suicides were already taken into account; I hate to tell you, but leftist utopian shithole cities are still Americans, TN. We still ought to care about their deaths, even if they're black.

this is why we want
please read again
it would cut down the rape/murder/crime/hate crime rate as blacks commit more per capita at much higher rates--we are talking 2 times, 4 times and higher

this is why we want
please read again
Subtract suicides.
Suicides were already taken into account; I hate to tell you, but leftist utopian shithole cities are still Americans, TN. We still ought to care about their deaths, even if they're black.
I dont care if a gang banger gets murdered.

this is why we want
please read again
Subtract suicides.
I feel safer when a criminal is shot dead [ black/white/yellow/blue/whatever ]...everyone should---
especially ones that resist arrest--since they proven to be dangerous/dangerously insane

this is why we want
please read again
Subtract suicides.
Yeah, they're kids only a mother could love. Did you ever think about the tragedy that so many kids find that an attractive choice? Not a lot of options in the neighborhood when that looks great, knowing you'll probably dead by 25 or in prison. Our kids are basically suiting up and going to war against each other. American kids. That isn't right and those communities need a lot of support changing that.

this is why we want
please read again
Subtract suicides.
Yeah, they're kids only a mother could love. Did you ever think about the tragedy that so many kids find that an attractive choice? Not a lot of options in the neighborhood when that looks great, knowing you'll probably dead by 25 or in prison. Our kids are basically suiting up and going to war against each other. American kids. That isn't right and those communities need a lot of support changing that.
Doesnt seem like they want it changed. The ones who do, leave..

this is why we want
please read again
Subtract suicides.
but they are protesting for the wrong things !! they go crazy when a cop JUSTIFIABLY shoots a dangerous, irrational criminal who is resisting arrests/attacking cops/etc
they are focusing on the lies/wrong-inconsequential things
it will never change when they focus on the totally wrong things

48B97E4500000578-0-image-a-31_1517317136926.jpg

Border agents find 76 illegal immigrants in trailer | Daily Mail Online
this is a clear and present threat to the US
Yep.
725066ae5fa00cc26f990c10bd68caef--karma-so-true.jpg

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

All these illegals are going to bankrupt the American taxpayers
We can’t afford paying for their free healthcare, housing and EBT cards

the whites weren't illegal
Nope. They weren't. We made the mistake of taking you at your word.

If you wonder why people of color have issues with you, now you know why.

White folks can't be trusted.
Trust is earned.

the whites weren't illegal
Nope. They weren't. We made the mistake of taking you at your word.

If you wonder why people of color have issues with you, now you know why.

White folks can't be trusted.
Trust is earned.

you don't understand any of my post
let me put it another way:
all races can't be trusted/make war/murder/rape/displace/etc
you are really a white hater and a bigot racist for really believing your race is better--for believing whites are bad--others are not
..you are the racist bad guy

Forum List

Back