Stop this crap now

I see the majority of Mexicans working...They have to to have money..
Crime, drugs and welfare is what Mexicans like for money
Most drugs are coming through the custom gates, per Customs. MOST Mexicans are coming for work. The ones working for the drug cartels are of course here for crime and drugs. But you have no basis to say they are ALL here for that reason.
but some are---why do we want to IMPORT/allow in criminals/murderers/possibly terrorists? we have enough

Most drugs are coming through the custom gates, per Customs. MOST Mexicans are coming for work. The ones working for the drug cartels are of course here for crime and drugs. But you have no basis to say they are ALL here for that reason.
but some are---why do we want to IMPORT/allow in criminals/murderers/possibly terrorists? we have enough
The rich love the low wages...

I'm sure many would like to have moonglow cornered with no escape path the day this nation falls into total chaos due to the exhaustion of all it's resources having been overwhelmed by open borders.......

The last thought he'd have as the lights dimmed is how much it hurts to have open borders

If you're arguing for better border security to stop illegal immigration, I'm not against you. If you insist on a wall, that's fine by me too.
If you're arguing that Mexicans are bad people, based on the drug cartels, I'm not with you.

If you're arguing for better border security to stop illegal immigration, I'm not against you. If you insist on a wall, that's fine by me too.
If you're arguing that Mexicans are bad people, based on the drug cartels, I'm not with you.

I would agree with this.
There is a place in America for Mexicans.....as long as they migrate LEGALLY

THAT SAID.....the USA should INSIST that Mexico provide for safe immigration for Americans who (for whatever reason) choose to migrate there LEGALLY.....SAFELY being the key word.

But here we go.....Mexico CANNOT make their own country safe....and AMERICANS are paying the price.

Mexico is corrupt just like all the other S American nations.....soon, due to massive illegal immigration....the USA will be just as corrupt. It's getting there quickly.

I'm sure many would like to have moonglow cornered with no escape path the day this nation falls into total chaos due to the exhaustion of all it's resources having been overwhelmed by open borders.......

The last thought he'd have as the lights dimmed is how much it hurts to have open borders
There will always be an open border even with one wall on one side...

48B97E4500000578-0-image-a-31_1517317136926.jpg

Border agents find 76 illegal immigrants in trailer | Daily Mail Online
this is a clear and present threat to the US

I want to know who is responsible for the trailer.

The driver better name names, or face prison.

Illegal immigrant woman who lives nearby (and cannot even say "hello" in English) proudly showed me a picture of an illegitimate child just born by her illegal immigrant daughter who doesn't work....but gets welfare and housing plus medical care at US taxpayer expense.

With a big grin on her face she PROUDLY pointed at the child and said "Gringo"

Then this nation should stop being pussified and use lethal force if necessary to stop the flow NOW and send a clear message that there is a sovereign nation on the other side of that line....cross it illegally at your own peril

A few examples would stop this madness cold in it's tracks

Why the fuck are we so Damned PC with mobs crossing our borders illegally ???

Don't you think it's ironic that the same dumb-fuck political correctness attitude that's allowing all these illegals into the country,and the crime and drugs to go with it, is the same dumb-fuck attitude that will bring it down?

Last edited:

I would agree with this.
There is a place in America for Mexicans.....as long as they migrate LEGALLY

THAT SAID.....the USA should INSIST that Mexico provide for safe immigration for Americans who (for whatever reason) choose to migrate there LEGALLY.....SAFELY being the key word.

But here we go.....Mexico CANNOT make their own country safe....and AMERICANS are paying the price.

Mexico is corrupt just like all the other S American nations.....soon, due to massive illegal immigration....the USA will be just as corrupt. It's getting there quickly.
The corruption is in the government and the powerful gangs that are "paying off" officials, just as the Mafia ran a lot of law enforcement and courts a few decades ago. Average lettuce pickers from Mexico are not making us corrupt.
I don't believe the members of the House Intelligence Committee are Mexican, but they're sure doing a good job of looking pretty damned corrupt right now. Corruption comes from a lot of places, not just other countries.

Then this nation should stop being pussified and use lethal force if necessary to stop the flow NOW and send a clear message that there is a sovereign nation on the other side of that line....cross it illegally at your own peril

Don't you think it's ironic that the same dumb-fuck political correctness attitude that's allowing all these illegals into the country,and the crime and drugs to go with it, is the same dumb-fuck attitude that will bring it down?
The people who help facilitate this activity in the US do it for one reason money...

The people who help facilitate this activity in the US do it for one reason money...
---------------------------------------- SURE and both 'shorty nieto' and 'v. fox' probaly get a cut Moonglow .

Here are some illogical fallacies which are presented regularly on USMB....
The illegals get to come to the US because the rich folks want them to drive down labor and disorganized the native workers.. The rich people pay the majority of taxes and they don't seem to mind the immigrants getting welfare...same with the blacks...It also helps to deflate labor cost through prison labor.
These rich folks don't care about politics, patriotism, nationalism....All they care about is low cost labor.

---------------------------------------- SURE and both 'shorty nieto' and 'v. fox' probaly get a cut Moonglow .
Hey it's part of the racket.

Forum List

Back