Stop The Killing Of All Human Beings

It is our duty to prevent people like Saddam from every taking power. The republicans DID give him rule in iraq and continued doing business even after the gassing of the kurds.

Saddam came into power in 1968, please show me how the republicans were responsible for this.

Nazification of America - Bush grandpa WAS a confirmed nazi traitor, so dont say this is tin foil hat CRAP. Because the similaritys are very disturbing.

Ok, I won't say it then. Thanks for bringing comedy to the board for all of us to enjoy. :laugh:

Well Ms,

I am still waiting for an answer to my question.

Allow me to pose a question to you. If you caught a man rapeing your 5 year old daughter, what would you do ?

Originally posted by jones
Hey dont forget. This war IS illegal. Top to bottom, pre-emptive strikes ARE illegal and thats why Hitler's war was illegal, he also sited a terrorist threat which became the jewish threat. And started a pre emptive war.
Thats why we dropped out of the geneva convention and the war crimes court. Now wheres the excuses?

What charges have been brought forth by the international community? Surely if there was a 'crime' committed of this magnitude there would be an international cry for charges. Please link to sources showing what has been done by the other countries thus far about leveling charges.

Originally posted by Moi
Seems to me that only scared little boys resort to personal attacks on people while running away from logical debates from others. You've not given one reason to support your statement that killing is always evil.

You also seem to be completely oblivious to the true nature of the contstitution of the united states- freedom. If Jimnyc wants to watch live executions, he's entitled. If memory serves, all executions are witnessed by someone. If he wants to watch recorded deaths, again, he's entitled. Apparently you are exactly what you abhor, you believe that freedom is only for those actions with which you agree.

lLook either you have laws against ALL KILLING OF HUMAN BEINGS or you don't>>>it's the choice of HUMAN BEINGS

I SUPPORT NO KILLING OF ANY HUMAN BEINGS BY ANYONE>>>IT'S THAT SIMPLE>>>WHAT ABOUT YOU???

REMEMBER WE'RE ALL HUMAN BEINGS>>>UNLESS YOU'RE NOT A HUMAN BEING???

Let's all get to a much higher level of cosciousnesd and stop killing each other!!! Humans are pretty great!!! If we ever developed our full potential, the world would change dramatically!.We're only using 5% to 8% of our brain power>>>there's a lot of unused potential there.

Originally posted by eric
Allow me to pose a question to you. If you caught a man rapeing your 5 year old daughter, what would you do ?

Um, I will answer. But you may want to make your question a bit more relevant to our national situation in the future.

Maybe osama is in the other room holding a gun up to my wifes head. i would go after him first.

As for the raping I would strike him many times with a blunt object until he was knocked out. and call the police(international community). See, that is not pre emptive, he was already raping her.

Let us not forget there are alot of brutal dictators out there. Some we support for reasons of strategic military activities. Like Uzbekistan. We have an military airport there and the dictator in control is known to commit torture etc. Same w/ China. Now all the sudden we dont support democracy and support the "one china" theory. Leaving Taiwan in the dust. Maybe it was to get ground with the N. Koreans, but there are better ways of doing that then selling out your friends.

As for the raping I would strike him many times with a blunt object until he was knocked out. and call the police(international community). See, that is not pre emptive, he was already raping her.

Reminds me of a great analogy:

Liberal vs Conservative thought on the War on Terrorism
An analogy, if you will.....

QUESTION:
You are walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children.
Suddenly, a dangerous looking man with a knife comes out of the bushes and is running at you screaming "death to you and your family".
In your pocket is a semi-auto .40 claiber handgun...... and you are an expert shot.
You heve mere seconds before the man reaches you and your family.
What do you do...... what - do - you - do?

LIBERAL ANSWER:
Well, that's not enough information to answer the question! Does the man look poor or oppressed? Have I ever done anything to him either directly or in-directly that would inspire him to attack me? Have I been boastful and arrogant in my lifestyle, causing due hate and envy from this man?
Could we run away? What does my wife think? What about the kids? Could I possibly swing the gun like a club, thus blocking the knife, knocking it out of his hand, causing minimal risk to his life? What does the law say about this situation? Do I realy have the right to hurt this man pre-emptively, just for menacing my family.... shouldn't he have to stab me first or my kids or wife? Does my gun have a safety built into it?
Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway and what kind of message does this send to my kids or society? Maybe he'd be happy with just killing me and would leave my family alone? Does he in-fact want to kill me at all, perhaps he only wants to wound me? If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me? Could I perhaps hold him at bay with the gun and have my kids inspect him for more dangerous weapons than a knife, while my wife questions him as to his true motives... and how long can I hold my arm outstreached with my gun in hand? After all, it's not really a fair fight.... a knife against a gun?
This is all so confusing I need more time to debate this with my family and perhaps some close friends so we can achieve some consensus on these pressing issues.

CONSERVATIVE ANSWER:

BANG !

First of all the question was not posed to you, that is where you are right ! Second it is an abstract concept to find out where ms's head is at concerning when it is ok to kill, got that too, or can I make it a little more simple for you ?

lLook either you have laws against ALL KILLING OF HUMAN BEINGS or you don't>>>it's the choice of HUMAN BEINGS

Sorry, it just doesn't work that way. There are laws about cold blooded murder. There are laws that will allow prisons to execute inmates for certain crimes. There are laws protecting miltary personnel while involved in war. There are also 'laws' about what can and cannot be done while engaged in war.

I SUPPORT NO KILLING OF ANY HUMAN BEINGS BY ANYONE>>>IT'S THAT SIMPLE>>>WHAT ABOUT YOU???

I support death in a few instances, war and the death penalty. I prefer watching the death penalty. It's nice to know that the scum realizes his/her last breath is forthcoming.

REMEMBER WE'RE ALL HUMAN BEINGS>>>UNLESS YOU'RE NOT A HUMAN BEING???

Yep, sure am.

Let's all get to a much higher level of cosciousnesd and stop killing each other!!! Humans are pretty great!!! If we ever developed our full potential, the world would change dramatically!.We're only using 5% to 8% of our brain power>>>there's a lot of unused potential there.

Oh, there's a lot of unused potentail alright. :rolleyes:

Hey guys check out the reliable source that jones posted:

http://www.hermes-press.com/

You have absolutely got to be kidding me !!!!!!!!:laugh:

Try reading the document instead of critisizing my source.
Could learn alot by doing this in the long run.
The truth is not on CNN or Foks.

Well Ms,

I am still waiting for an answer to my question.

That's a hypothetical question, but you don't have to kill him

If youi continually go for revenge kiling and react barberically than we stay in a barberic state. If we all worked together to get to a higher cosciousness level, than the thought of even raping a five year old little innocent child would decrease dramatically.
Learning to love ourselves is the key>>>if you love yourself, you're not going to hurt yourself or hurt others, so who in their right mind would hurt a five year old child???

Try reading the document instead of critisizing my source.
Could learn alot by doing this in the long run.
The truth is not on CNN or Foks.

Why do you think it is that it can't be found on any reputable news source in the entire world?

As for the raping I would strike him many times with a blunt object until he was knocked out. and call the police

See this is where you and I differ, I would also strike him many times with an object, and then proceed to tie him to the back of my car and drive, but not too fast, we would not want him to die too quickly, until there is nothing left but rope !!!!

Keep in mind this is only if I pity him !

so who in their right mind would hurt a five year old child???

Do you own a TV, read a newspaper, or for that matter live in this world ?

Yes all these things you speak of would be nice, but for now I will choose to live in reality. I hurt no one on purpose, but I will defend my family with whatever means I deem fit. You touch any one of my family, you will pay the ultimate price ! I would give MY life for them, I certainly have no hesitation taking yours !

Originally posted by jimnyc
What charges have been brought forth by the international community? Surely if there was a 'crime' committed of this magnitude there would be an international cry for charges. Please link to sources showing what has been done by the other countries thus far about leveling charges.

There IS an international cry for charges, by millions, and millions of people. Maybe the leaders are scared of us because of the "Your either with us, or against us" policy Bush has held true to.
Our there is nothing they can do for now because we dropped out of war crimes court and Geneva.
Hmm, germany, france, russia(?) do oppose our pre emptive doctrine and the PNAC. So I would say they would support any charges brought to them.

So, you know why we dropped out of war crimes court? I think i do, but what do you think?

There IS an international cry for charges, by millions, and millions of people. Maybe the leaders are scared of us because of the "Your either with us, or against us" policy Bush has held true to.
Our there is nothing they can do for now because we dropped out of war crimes court and Geneva.
Hmm, germany, france, russia(?) do oppose our pre emptive doctrine and the PNAC. So I would say they would support any charges brought to them.

So, you know why we dropped out of war crimes court? I think i do, but what do you think?

I think there is a huge difference between opposing the war and bringing charges up against those who 'supposedly' committed crimes. Are you telling me that no one has filed formal charges?

Do you own a TV, read a newspaper, or for that matter live in this world ?

Yes all these things you speak of would be nice, but for now I will choose to live in reality. I hurt no one on purpose, but I will defend my family with whatever means I deem fit. You touch any one of my family, you will pay the ultimate price ! I would give MY life for them, I certainly have no hesitation taking yours !

Defending ones family by brutally killing the perp is not only immoral but you would be found guilty of homocide.
Your last statement. Are you saying IF he threatened your family's life or just because hes a Neo-con basher?

Originally posted by jimnyc
Sorry, it just doesn't work that way. There are laws about cold blooded murder. There are laws that will allow prisons to execute inmates for certain crimes. There are laws protecting miltary personnel while involved in war. There are also 'laws' about what can and cannot be done while engaged in war.

I support death in a few instances, war and the death penalty. I prefer watching the death penalty. It's nice to know that the scum realizes his/her last breath is forthcoming.

Yep, sure am.

Oh, there's a lot of unused potentail alright. :rolleyes:

Prisons are cages for animals>>>we can develop a society where humans are not put into cages for even their"crimes">>>we can choose to think a human can change at any moment and get into a higher level of consciousness>>>we can definitely create a better judicial system than the current one>>>lawyers, private profit prison systems, police= abuse,corruption,poor people going to jail to support this inhumane system and on and on>>>most humans in prisons are there on "drug related" charges, while the "legal" pharmeceutical industry pedals drugs by the billions$$$$>>>where's the justice here???

Forum List

Back