Stop The Killing Of All Human Beings

Originally posted by Moi
Although my question did not pertain to the legality of killing, I'll respond to your statement. Killing "even one human being" is not illegal all the time- I reference self-defense, death penalty and abortion laws on the books. Also, it is not illegal to kill during war. Wars themselves may be deemed illegal after the fact, but that doesn't mean those that kill are violating the law.

Next, I'll reiterate the question that you so purposefully have ignored: why is it always evil to kill?

I just don't get why you won't defend your statement. You used the word evil, not unfair, unwarranted or illegal. You said EVIL. I disagree. I don't think all killings are evil. I think some are the complete opposite.

In one of the previous posts, it calls for ALL KILLING IN WARS BY ANYONE TO BE ILLEGAL!!!

Originally posted by jones
Lets not forget that the Clinton administration passed on the info that they had on terrorists, made it clear that the White houses # 1 priority concerning security is Osama binladen and al qaeda.

That's absurd. If it was #1 priority, why did he turn down the offer from Sudan to turn over Bin Laden? Not once, but I believe 4 times!

Jimnyc are you serious about all that? To enjoy human death and suffering is not healthy.

If you dont have a family to take care of, you may want to join the war on terror. Im sure we need your help and you can see plenty of death/destruction in the service.

Jimnyc are you serious about all that? To enjoy human death and suffering is not healthy.

If you dont have a family to take care of, you may want to join the war on terror. Im sure we need your help and you can see plenty of death/destruction in the service.

I do have a family. I'll just stick to enjoying the footage from the internet. Thanks for the advice though!

Originally posted by jimnyc
That's absurd. If it was #1 priority, why did he turn down the offer from Sudan to turn over Bin Laden? Not once, but I believe 4 times!

I was never aware that Saddam Hussain had Bin Laden in custody. They WERE very much enemys to eachother. link? Wouldnt he just kill him if he was so brutal?

Originally posted by MtnBiker
You cannot possibly be suggesting anyone should go to Iraq and putting themselves in a postion to kill, it would be contradicting yourself.

Hey jimnyc

Of course>>>but I was just pointing out that instead of just shooting your mouth off, you think about the reality of what you were saying>>>you're living in a world of fantasy and not reality, especially saying what you're saying

So let's get real>>>are you off to Iraq or not???

IT'S YOUR CHOICE

But no more of your bullshit nonsense talk about human killing>>>you really should see a therapist>>>it could help you.

Talk about living in a fantasy world, a world with no killing, now that is a fantasy !!

I was never aware that Saddam Hussain had Bin Laden in custody. They WERE very much enemys to eachother. link? Wouldnt he just kill him if he was so brutal?

What the hell are you talking about ! Jim was responding to when you said clinton passed the info on Osama and company, all he was trying to point out was that Clinton was offered Bin Laden on a silver platter 4 times. Can you read ?

Originally posted by MS36
In one of the previous posts, it calls for ALL KILLING IN WARS BY ANYONE TO BE ILLEGAL!!!
And in my post I clearly stated "Also, it is not illegal to kill during war. Wars themselves may be deemed illegal after the fact, but that doesn't mean those that kill are violating the law."

So, I have already given you my response to that statement.

You, however, have failed to answer the one question that I have asked repeatedly.

Therefore, I will no longer respond to your posts. You have no desire to discuss anything so I suggest you buy a billboard at times square and post your opinions not come to a message board meant for discussion.

Buh Bye!

Originally posted by eric
MS36,

I would love to know where you derive your belief systems from.

From learning,reading and personal experience and thinking and of course the always amazing "input" of our Creator

LIFE IS SO AMAZING!!!

I said SUDAN not Saddam. There's even been a book written about it!

http://www.worldmag.com/world/issue/06-01-02/opening_2.asp
http://www.newsmax.com/showinside.shtml?a=2002/8/20/105933
http://www.wrivonline.com/110903.html
http://www.nationalreview.com/contributors/kurtz120301.shtml
http://drudgereport.com/matt91h.htm
[ame]http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0895260743/103-1508679-1796605?v=glance&vi=customer-reviews[/ame]

There's just a few for starters.

Hey jimnyc

Of course>>>but I was just pointing out that instead of just shooting your mouth off, you think about the reality of what you were saying>>>you're living in a world of fantasy and not reality, especially saying what you're saying

IT'S YOUR CHOICE

But no more of your bullshit nonsense talk about human killing>>>you really should see a therapist>>>it could help you.
Why did you quote me (MtnBiker) and direct your post to Jim?

Hey jimnyc

IT'S YOUR CHOICE

Why don't you lose the attitude. You've been warned already about your personal attacks.

Read your ramblings, I don't think I'm the one who needs therapy.

Did the magic stones tell you that. I was looking for a little more intellectual answer, mabe Judeo-Christian, Zen Buddhist, Taoism, Bhagavad gita, you get the idea. Hey hold on I think I am getting input now from the creator !

You want people to take you seriously stop with the stupid capital letters, the endless repetition, and start debating !

Originally posted by Moi
And in my post I clearly stated "Also, it is not illegal to kill during war. Wars themselves may be deemed illegal after the fact, but that doesn't mean those that kill are violating the law."

So, I have already given you my response to that statement.

You, however, have failed to answer the one question that I have asked repeatedly.

Therefore, I will no longer respond to your posts. You have no desire to discuss anything so I suggest you buy a billboard at times square and post your opinions not come to a message board meant for discussion.

Buh Bye!

Please read my previous posts>>>ALL KILLING OF HUMAN BEINGS BY ANYONE IS BARBERIC,SICK INSANE AND EVIL>>>please let me know what you disagree with and why???

All killing of human beings including the killing of human beings BY ANYONE in wars should be ILLEGAL!!!

STOP THE KILLING OF HUMAN BEINGS BY ANYONE

Ofcourse eric. Aslong as there are brutal dictators, there will be death. It is our duty to prevent people like Saddam from every taking power. The republicans DID give him rule in iraq and continued doing business even after the gassing of the kurds. Theres a famous picture of Rumsfeld shaking hands with Saddam after he recently killed thousands. (has the key to detroit!) Same with Osama for that matter, we put him in power.(republicans that is)

Nazification of America - Bush grandpa WAS a confirmed nazi traitor, so dont say this is tin foil hat CRAP. Because the similaritys are very disturbing.

http://hermes-press.com/nazification_step3.htm
Bush_Morph3.gif

Allow me to pose a question to you. If you caught a man rapeing your 5 year old daughter, what would you do ?

Hey dont forget. This war IS illegal. Top to bottom, pre-emptive strikes ARE illegal and thats why Hitler's war was illegal, he also sited a terrorist threat which became the jewish threat. And started a pre emptive war.
Thats why we dropped out of the geneva convention and the war crimes court. Now wheres the excuses?

Forum List

Back