Zone1 Stop Anti-Semitism.org Web Site......Now You Can Report Incidents

Nobody in the US has worried about Hoser goodwill ever.....The only reason America's Hat exists is because we allow it and don't want to deal with the surly/no account Quebeckers.
Oh trust me, the Hossiers LOVE people like you...yum yum...

Powers that shouldn't be. (That's just my play on the phrase "powers that be.")
We can confront prejudice without a snitch line. In fact, this wlll only drive it underground until one day you have 300,000 large protests as they have in London. everone is shocked. Why? this prejudice is underground now.

Last edited:
We can confront prejudice without a snitch line. In fact, this wlll only drive it underground until one day you have 300,000 large protests as they have in London.

I don't want to take this thread off topic, but I think the problem is that many people don't realize that Divide and Conquer is one of the main tactics used by corrupt powers, and they are constantly pitting groups against each other.

They are constantly trying to keep all of us fighting amongst ourselves, because that takes our attention off of the real enemy.

They WANT us to hate eachother and distrust eachother, because again, it takes our focus off of those who are pulling the strings and destroying our country from within. As you said, taking us toward a police state.... if we let them.

Forum List

Back