"Stop and frisk" fascism vs. 2nd Amendment

[
When those bigoted bakers impose their "religious" beliefs on the public they are licensed to serve, then ask that laws be written to protect their bigotry, they are asking for an establishment of religion by the state.

The bigot of course is you and your fellow Communists.

When one of your beloved ISIS allies refuses to eat pork, is he imposing on you? What if he refuses to DELIVER pork?

Of course not. The act of not engaging in a behavior is passive. You can simply go elsewhere for your pork as could the lesbians.

Now when you totalitarian thugs point guns at the bakers and tell them they MUST bake a cake, you are enslaving them, forcing them into involuntary servitude - but that is the model you seek for all society, a community of slaves under the iron fist of the party...
How do you reckon I'm a bigot and a Communist?

How do you reckon ISIS is beloved by me? And how do you reckon totalitarian thugs are point guns at the bakers and telling them they MUST bake a cake, thereby enslaving them, forcing them into involuntary servitude?

Are they not bakers? Isn't baking their stock and trade? Are they not compensated for their work?

Hyperbole. The last refuge of a failing argument.
------------------------------ yeah , in the end , you want to CONTROL , you seem to be totalitarian and 'Islamic state' / isis like Nosmo .

What the hell is wrong with lefties? In their never ending desperate search for hypocrisy they turn into hypocrites themselves. They forgot that "stop and frisk" was intended to stop the proliferation of freaking illegal weapons.

So what's it going to be republicans, or are you all hypocrites? Or is the 2nd amendment just for whites?.... which confirms your bigotry.
Stop & frisk does not violate a lawful citizen from possessing a firearm lol
All the thugs wanna LEGALLY carry a weapon? Fill out the proper paperwork like everyone else.
Or are you suggesting blacks are too stupid to do that? Perhaps it is YOU who is the racist no? Either that or you're just really fucking stupid

So you are against open carry? Open carry means exactly that. You can openly carry a pistol with no paperwork, identification, or any paperwork whatsoever.

You need a license here in the state of Texas to open carry and even then shop owners have the legal right to deny you access... So I do not know where you get your information about open carry laws but you're wrong as usual!

I guess you believe only white people should be forced to obey the laws while blacks should be allowed to do whatever they want!

Forum List

Back