Stonehenge

I did not bother to look at the images because they are posted by Vigilante. Yes, it is photoshop.

It is quite interesting that CROP CIRCLES show up every year right across from Stonehenge.....and NO ONE sees any human's making them, as you can see the road next to the monument is well traveled, day, and night

72.jpg

Stonehenge-Crop-Circle.jpg

crop-circle-stonehenge2.jpg

crop-circles-stonehenge-1997.png
Crop Circle Hoaxes

Here are some more photos of crop circles that are hoaxes:
the BMW logo for an ad and some software microchip as a publicity stunt.

Ok. Thanks about the crop circles. Now lets talk about Stonehenge which ain't no crop circle that showed up out of the blue.
Some guy claims it was a tower..where the hoity toities would be able to look down at the masses because being higher up than those "worshipping" the place..whatever it was used for...showed supreme beings are "above them". Hence it being a tower of some sort.

Ok. Thanks about the crop circles. Now lets talk about Stonehenge which ain't no crop circle that showed up out of the blue.
Some guy claims it was a tower..where the hoity toities would be able to look down at the masses because being higher up than those "worshipping" the place..whatever it was used for...showed supreme beings are "above them". Hence it being a tower of some sort.

The fact that so many burial remains were found seems to back the idea of rituals.
Or maybe it was an internet bar?

Wish I were younger...and had more money. I'd love to see it. And Bora Bora. And visit Ireland and Scotland.

Gracie

Don't give up on your dream. International travel isn't nearly as expensive as you might think.

As for youth ... Last time we went to Stonehenge, I was walking bone on bone in my knee. Ended up in a wheelchair in the airports coming home and had total knee replacement.

Not that I recommend that but its not necessary to be young and in excellent condition. OTOH, I do recommend you actually train before you go. Its worth it.

Last edited:
I'll visit via the internet, but thanks Luddly. I have other ailments that make traveling extremely difficult..I just don't talk about it online. Too many nasties will file it away for future use to wield as a weapon.

It is quite interesting that CROP CIRCLES show up every year right across from Stonehenge.....and NO ONE sees any human's making them, as you can see the road next to the monument is well traveled, day, and night

72.jpg

Photoshop, IMO. The two sides of the road don't look like the're in the same area. Also there's an intersecting road in the third picture that doesn't appear in the others.

IMO you're an ass, try a GOOGLE SEARCH for stories and pictures! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

72.jpg

Crop Circle Hoaxes

Here are some more photos of crop circles that are hoaxes:
the BMW logo for an ad and some software microchip as a publicity stunt.

Awful lot of hoaxes when the crop has been tested and found to have been radiated by microwaves.... but perhaps hoaxes can do that microwave stuff?

Crop Circle Microwave Anomalies Acknowledged By Scientists Alejandro Rojas

Come on gang, I'm waiting for all of you to call me a liar again, or believe that a team of men could RADIATE a field with microwaves to make the crop LAY DOWN, but NOT BREAK in patterns that are between 100-300 meters wide, at NIGHT, with NO LIGHTS seen from the roads.

Yes, Vigilante, you have been hoaxed.

Then explain the microwave radiation....

Was Stonehenge built on a crop circle site?This theory stands within the context of the question, why the circles often show up very close to neolithic places of cult worship. Stonehenge and many tumuli withstood the tooth of time only by chance. In the centuries past the cultural value of these places of worship often was neglected and the monument abused as quarries. The stones were moved and chipped to use them to build houses. There were many more such monuments than the ones visible today, and surely a lot of them haven't been found. So why - according to the theory of morphogenetic fields - shouldn't there have been other cultic places near the stone circles known today which are now reproduced by the fields in question?

The duplicity also leads to the question: What was first? Did at first the circles appear and then the monuments were erected or vice versa? To many people the similarity between the old stone settings and the crop circles of today is obvious so that they argue, there must have been circles even since pre-history. They believe, druids of the past had identified the circles as signs from the gods and that they had erected places of worship where the circles appeared. Logically in circle formations, too, because the gods had shown them. The dances and community rites held around these places of worship were memorized

Oh, all the woes here in the thread. Trees of woe (channeling James Earl Jones in Conan The Barbarian).
Once upon a time, people scoffed that the earth was round and guess what? Or that mosquitos caused disease, and guess what? And rats and filth had nothing to do with the black plague and guess what?

I like the topic. I like the ideas. I like the suggestions. Just knock off making someone elses comments as idiotic otherwise I'm gonna hang yer asses on the tree of woe! :lol:

Photoshop, IMO. The two sides of the road don't look like the're in the same area. Also there's an intersecting road in the third picture that doesn't appear in the others.
IMO you're an ass, try a GOOGLE SEARCH for stories and pictures!
You're the ass, if you think just because you found it with Google, it must be true!!! Try using what little gray matter you have for a change.

Well genius, I have an inquisitive mind, and have found out that Dr. Levengood did much research on crop circles... perhaps you should read more and STFU when your betters explain things to you!

Well genius, I have an inquisitive mind, and have found out that Dr. Levengood did much research on crop circles... perhaps you should read more and STFU when your betters explain things to you!
If you're such a genius, why didn't you notice that I haven't said anything about the validity of crop circle theories?!?! I merely said the pictures you posted were photoshopped. :cool-45:

If you're such a genius, why didn't you notice that I haven't said anything about the validity of crop circle theories?!?! I merely said the pictures you posted were photoshopped. :cool-45:

You were even wrong about that! You're usually on the wrong side of everything you post! Comrade!

You were even wrong about that! You're usually on the wrong side of everything you post! Comrade!
LOL!!! You can't even explain why there's a road In one picture, but not in the others! I take it as a win, when to hide the fact you resort to name-calling. :biggrin:

Vigilante names call, particularly when he is looking foolish.

Gracie, please hang V on the Tree of Woe.

LOL!!! You can't even explain why there's a road In one picture, but not in the others! I take it as a win, when to hide the fact you resort to name-calling. :biggrin:

Different angels, but that's too complicated for you to understand. I thought YOU started the name calling!

Forum List

Back