Stocks do 9 times better when Democrats are in the White House

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You didn't even read the article.

That's a quote from Bloomberg, not me.
how come you pass over Questions asked of you Chris?.....are you like Dean,say stuff you cant back up....so just ignore it or run from the thread.....makes you look real credible....

Because I have a full time job.

What questions?

The peep shop finally gave you the full time jizz mopper position...... :thup:

Hey Chris, how did Bush and the republicans create ponzi schemes lol??

Keep it up fellows.

The truth hurts, I know.

Republicans let Wall Street run Ponzi schemes which destroy the economy.

Hey Chris,

This little tidbit has been posted by better liberals than you (which means just about anybody) and have had it rammed down their throats.

Everyone knows it is congress that runs the show and it is congress that business watches.

The guy you pray to every night isn't doing squat for Wall Street, but since the GOP took the house, business knows that Obama won't bankrupt us yet. So business moves forward.

But you keep looking for that magic graph.

In the meantime turn your barstool rightside up and wipe that stupid grin off your face.

This kind of destroys the Republican mythology, doesn't it?

It certainly should.

But, when I recently posted about the Dow, several rw's posted that it did not impact their lives because they're just working stiffs, working from paycheck to paycheck. They really did not understand how our stock market works or its importance to us all.

I don't have to read the posts to know they won't understand this either.

They've been told to vote AGAINST themselves and FOR the ultra-wealthy and by gawd, that is what they will do.

They just don't know any better and refuse to learn.

They just can't help it.

It certainly should.

But, when I recently posted about the Dow, several rw's posted that it did not impact their lives because they're just working stiffs, working from paycheck to paycheck. They really did not understand how our stock market works or its importance to us all.

They've been told to vote AGAINST themselves and FOR the ultra-wealthy and by gawd, that is what they will do.

They just can't help it.

1. Is the stock market good or bad?

2. Do you support Bush's suggestion to partially privatize Social Security and invest them in the stock market?

The Dow just reached a 4 year high. The Nasdaq just reached an 11 year high.

Obama is the Democrats Reagan.

The Dow just reached a 4 year high. The Nasdaq just reached an 11 year high.

Obama is the Democrats Reagan.

It would be great if you could name those policies, But since Repubs have blocked everything we know where the credit goes.:lol:

It certainly should.

They just can't help it.

1. Is the stock market good or bad?

2. Do you support Bush's suggestion to partially privatize Social Security and invest them in the stock market?
it would be a bad idea to privatize social security. if you put a fund the size of social security in the hands of wall street brokers you will see some of the riskiest trading in history. billions in profits would be made from tax payer dollars that will be funneled to a few private investors. the social security trust fund is roughly $2.6 T (or thats whats its suppose to be) were put in the hands of stock traders, a few select traders would earn huge profits on those trades. even if it were a 1% management fee (which is typical) that profit would be $26 B annually. this without them having to guarantee any rate of return.

on the same note if you start to allow individuals to trade their own social security, what would happen if they made bad moves and lost all their money? does the government have to come up with more for them, or are they SOL?

with the history that wall street has had in the last few years, we should not trust putting a fund of that size in the hand of people who take bad risks.

The lobbyist empowerment act?:lol:
you asked for an example. i gave you one. just because you dont like the answer, doesnt change the fact the dodd frank has helped.

How so? be specific.
Dodd-Frank Is Providing Meaningful, Tangible Benefits to Investors

The Dodd-Frank Act is providing meaningful, tangible benefits to investors. For example, it requires the SEC to raise standards that are long overdue and blocks fraudulent actors from taking advantage of exemptions that should be reserved for reputable issuers. It empowers the SEC to raise the standards under which broker-dealers provide investment advice to ensure that the interests of investors come first. And the law also recognizes the investor protection contributions of state regulators by increasing our authority over the regulation of investment advisers and by ensuring we have a voice on both the SEC’s investor advisory committee and the Financial Stability Oversight Council.

next question?

you asked for an example. i gave you one. just because you dont like the answer, doesnt change the fact the dodd frank has helped.

How so? be specific.
Dodd-Frank Is Providing Meaningful, Tangible Benefits to Investors

The Dodd-Frank Act is providing meaningful, tangible benefits to investors. For example, it requires the SEC to raise standards that are long overdue and blocks fraudulent actors from taking advantage of exemptions that should be reserved for reputable issuers. It empowers the SEC to raise the standards under which broker-dealers provide investment advice to ensure that the interests of investors come first. And the law also recognizes the investor protection contributions of state regulators by increasing our authority over the regulation of investment advisers and by ensuring we have a voice on both the SEC’s investor advisory committee and the Financial Stability Oversight Council.

next question?

:lmao:

Repeal it: Dodd-Frank Entrenches Crony Capitalism | FreedomWorks

Instead of reminding people of the way things have worked in the past, I'll simply point out that Chris has a nasty habit of posting the kind of graphs that go with those that show you can correlate rape and the sale of ice cream. To think that you can make on overgeneralization about "presidents" and the stock market is freaking stupid.

Obama is the democrats new Carter. He is an asshole who should have never been put in place.

As has already been pointed out, Wall Street seems to do better with a Republican congress. Again, way to oversimplified...allthough more meaningful....at least compared to this crap.

Forum List

Back