Federal Judge Admits To Sending Racially Charged Obama Email

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
By JOHN S. ADAMS

HELENA — Chief U.S. District Judge Richard Cebull on Wednesday admitted to sending a racially charged email about President Barack Obama from his courthouse chambers.

Cebull, of Billings, was nominated by former President George W. Bush and received his commission in 2001 and has served as chief judge for the District of Montana since 2008.
The subject line of the email, which Cebull sent from his official courthouse email address on Feb. 20 at 3:42 p.m., reads: "A MOM'S MEMORY."

The forwarded text reads as follow:

"Normally I don't send or forward a lot of these, but even by my standards, it was a bit touching. I want all of my friends to feel what I felt when I read this. Hope it touches your heart like it did mine.

"A little boy said to his mother; 'Mommy, how come I'm black and you're white?'" the email joke reads. "His mother replied, 'Don't even go there Barack! From what I can remember about that party, you're lucky you don't bark!'"

Cebull admitted Wednesday to sending the email to seven recipients, including his personal email address.

More: Chief U.S. District Judge sends racially charged email about president | Great Falls Tribune | greatfallstribune.com

By JOHN S. ADAMS

HELENA — Chief U.S. District Judge Richard Cebull on Wednesday admitted to sending a racially charged email about President Barack Obama from his courthouse chambers.

Cebull, of Billings, was nominated by former President George W. Bush and received his commission in 2001 and has served as chief judge for the District of Montana since 2008.
The subject line of the email, which Cebull sent from his official courthouse email address on Feb. 20 at 3:42 p.m., reads: "A MOM'S MEMORY."

"Normally I don't send or forward a lot of these, but even by my standards, it was a bit touching. I want all of my friends to feel what I felt when I read this. Hope it touches your heart like it did mine.

"A little boy said to his mother; 'Mommy, how come I'm black and you're white?'" the email joke reads. "His mother replied, 'Don't even go there Barack! From what I can remember about that party, you're lucky you don't bark!'"

Cebull admitted Wednesday to sending the email to seven recipients, including his personal email address.

More: Chief U.S. District Judge sends racially charged email about president | Great Falls Tribune | greatfallstribune.com

SACK HIM tl

obama-cebull-cropped-proto-custom_28.jpg

Federal Judge Sent Joke Email Implying Obama’s Mother Had Sex With Dog | TPMMuckraker

oh brother...a RACIALLY CHAREGED...............................................E-mail

dear gawd...hang him from the highest tree

the trolls are out in force today

Last edited:
By JOHN S. ADAMS

That's fucking funny!! :lol:

shame libtards don't have a sense of fucking humor.

By JOHN S. ADAMS

You do fucking know that the judge who sent that email admitted that it was racist though he denies he's racist right? So you're saying liberals should have a sense of humor for racisr emails? Dumb partisan fucker.

US judge says sorry over racist Obama email - Yahoo! News

The judge admitted that he sent the email to six "old buddies," the paper reported.

"It was not intended by me in any way to become public," Cebull said. "I apologize to anybody who is offended by it, and I can obviously understand why people would be offended."

"The only reason I can explain it to you is I am not a fan of our president, but this goes beyond not being a fan," he added. "I didn't send it as racist, although that's what it is. I sent it out because it's anti-Obama."

You can't even send a PRIVATE e-mail today folks without someone being offended about it.

How's that for your First Amendment RIGHTS being taken away drip by drip

You can't even send a PRIVATE e-mail today folks without someone being offended about it.

How's that for your First Amendment RIGHTS being taken away drip by drip

What does this have to do with 1st Amendment rights? Please explain...

You do fucking know that the judge who sent that email admitted that it was racist though he denies he's racist right? So you're saying liberals should have a sense of humor for racisr emails? Dumb partisan fucker.

Fuck off cock hole.

It was fucking funny and you fucking know it. You could have put bush in there and replaced black with big ear and dog with monkey and you'd be laughing your ass off.

It's long past time for liberals to grow the fuck up.

ya know, you'd think the name liberal wouldn't be synonymous with tight ass, but it is.

Fuck off cock hole.

It was fucking funny and you fucking know it. You could have put bush in there and replaced black with big ear and dog with monkey and you'd be laughing your ass off.

ya know, you'd think the name liberal wouldn't be synonymous with tight ass, but it is.

no. it isn't funny. and if a "liberal" justice sent around nasty jokes about baby bush, the right would have had a breakdown and demanded his impeachment.

and it certainly isn't funny for a chief justice, who has to decide issues brought by and against this president and has to decide issues dealing with race. you think he maintained his judicial demeanor?

the "joke" is vile...so is the judge.

Last edited:
I'll be glad when Obama is gone so we don't have to listen to this crap anymore.

We saw so much "vile" shit posted and said about Bush, it would make your head spin.

but somehow with Obama, it's Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Last edited:

Fuck off cock hole.

It was racist and not funny to me since I am the product of a mixed marriage just like Obama, you fuck off.

Fuck off cock hole.

It was racist and not funny to me since I am the product of a mixed marriage just like Obama, you fuck off.

dear me, how do you ever get through life? you have such sensitive sensibilities.

you might have to wait til 2016.

enjoy the next four years, steffie nutbar.

from the "judge", whom i truly hope has enough decency left to resign

The only reason I can explain it to you is I am not a fan of our president, but this goes beyond not being a fan,” Cebull said. “I didn’t send it as racist, although that’s what it is. I sent it out because it’s anti-Obama.”

Which of course is about 142 times as much avowed contrition as any of the four million previous GOP officials to be busted with an itchy forwarding finger

Bush-Nom GOP Judge Simply Does Not Care For Loser Pres. Bark Dogbama

Fuck off cock hole.

dear me, how do you ever get through life? you have such sensitive sensibilities.

not really. how do you get through life being a racist?

sad and pathetic. again, if this were about baby bush, you'd be tearing your underwear and ranting and raving.

how about if a "liberal" judge sent around an email likening the last president to a chimp? would you have been shrieking for his head on a platter?

yep... hypocrite

is it funny being white trash? inquiring minds want to know?

hahahahahahahahaha... i called you white trash. funny?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back