Stocks do 9 times better when Democrats are in the White House

How so? be specific.
Dodd-Frank Is Providing Meaningful, Tangible Benefits to Investors

The Dodd-Frank Act is providing meaningful, tangible benefits to investors. For example, it requires the SEC to raise standards that are long overdue and blocks fraudulent actors from taking advantage of exemptions that should be reserved for reputable issuers. It empowers the SEC to raise the standards under which broker-dealers provide investment advice to ensure that the interests of investors come first. And the law also recognizes the investor protection contributions of state regulators by increasing our authority over the regulation of investment advisers and by ensuring we have a voice on both the SEC’s investor advisory committee and the Financial Stability Oversight Council.

next question?

:lmao:

Repeal it: Dodd-Frank Entrenches Crony Capitalism | FreedomWorks
i thought the argument was about things the Obama administration has done that have helped increase the stock market..... Dodd Frank was passed and since the market has done nothing gain increase...... so why would we want to repeal something that has already been shown to have a positive affect?

you asked for an example. i gave you one. just because you dont like the answer, doesnt change the fact the dodd frank has helped.

How so? be specific.

The Dodd-Frank Act is providing meaningful, tangible benefits to investors. For example, it requires the SEC to raise standards that are long overdue and blocks fraudulent actors from taking advantage of exemptions that should be reserved for reputable issuers. It empowers the SEC to raise the standards under which broker-dealers provide investment advice to ensure that the interests of investors come first. And the law also recognizes the investor protection contributions of state regulators by increasing our authority over the regulation of investment advisers and by ensuring we have a voice on both the SEC’s investor advisory committee and the Financial Stability Oversight Council.

next question?

This crap is from a regulator who makes his living because of stuff like Dodd Frank.

There is no relationship between the stock market and Dodd-Frank. What a load.

The market isn't where it was ten years ago. I'll be you guys will say it doubled. After it was cut in half.

Chris is so full of crap his eyes are brown.

You know what's odd? Chris is lauding the periods of time when income inequality is at it's highest. Think about it, when the stock market is going up faster than normal, who benefits the most? The 1%ers who have the most invested. What happens when the market levels off or declines? The rich guys lose the most and inequality is reduced. So, Chris bragging about income inequality being at it's highest when the dems are in the WH. Odd for a devout leftwinger, but what the hell.

next question?

:lmao:

Repeal it: Dodd-Frank Entrenches Crony Capitalism | FreedomWorks
i thought the argument was about things the Obama administration has done that have helped increase the stock market..... Dodd Frank was passed and since the market has done nothing gain increase...... so why would we want to repeal something that has already been shown to have a positive affect?

I asked you to provide the correlation.

But you cant, you might try pissing upwind, it might be more effective.

You know what's odd? Chris is lauding the periods of time when income inequality is at it's highest. Think about it, when the stock market is going up faster than normal, who benefits the most? The 1%ers who have the most invested. What happens when the market levels off or declines? The rich guys lose the most and inequality is reduced. So, Chris bragging about income inequality being at it's highest when the dems are in the WH. Odd for a devout leftwinger, but what the hell.

Chris is a moron.

He represents the really pathetic side of America that can't think for itself (and it happens on both sides).

Your point is well made. What is even more funny, is that income inequality is really smoking hot.

The government continues to make it easier for the really rich to make more money at the expense of those who simply want a small piece of the American Dream.

But more government means more people will need houses in upper VA and that is really all Chris cares about.

Any other explanation would mean he isn't human and would need to be put down.

Then entire economy does well when Democrats are in charge. I just heard the funniest joke. To Republicans, the economy is like a woman's body. They don't understand it, but they like to screw around with it anyway.

Then entire economy does well when Democrats are in charge. I just heard the funniest joke. To Republicans, the economy is like a woman's body. They don't understand it, but they like to screw around with it anyway.

full-auto-albums-obama-care-picture4145-090225-dow-1992-2008-3.jpg

Yeah, it was smoking hot when the dems had everything from 1976 till 1980. Oh, wait...it fell apart. And Carter got the boot after one term.

Then Reagan ruined it. Oh, wait....it did well in his time. He got re-elected with almost all electoral votes. And that continued on for quite some time.

Clinton tried to ruin it, but the people washed out his democratic congress in 1994 and things did quite well.

If you like jokes, read your own posts.

In the meantime, you can explain that to Chris. He calls Obama the democrats Reagan. But his little asswipe signature disses Reagan. As I said...asswipe.

Last edited:
The only people who do well under Pubs is mega rich insiders who ride the boom and leave the rest to handle the bust...Great sales/con men though. Pub dupes- stupidest, most hateful voters in the world...

The only people who do well under Pubs is mega rich insiders who ride the boom and leave the rest to handle the bust...Great sales/con men though. Pub dupes- stupidest, most hateful voters in the world...

It's amazing they can teach you to talk out your ass, but that you can't say anything worthwhile.

Peoples lives under Carter = Sucked.

People lives under Reagan = Very good !

But I am sure you have a reason we booted Carter and kept Reagan (in a landslide). I dare you to answer the question.

Then you say we are stupid.

You are a credit to what the Special Olympics can do.

Raygun quadrupled the debt and only the rich prospered, until the S+L crisis and THAT Pub bust- GREAT!. The seventies were weak under both parties.

Carter wanted to do cuts but Teddy etc wouldn't let him.

See sig pp1- Voodoo is a disaster for the non rich and the country..

Raygun quadrupled the debt and only the rich prospered, until the S+L crisis and THAT Pub bust- GREAT!. The seventies were weak under both parties.

Carter wanted to do cuts but Teddy etc wouldn't let him.

See sig pp1- Voodoo is a disaster for the non rich and the country..

But they put Reagan back in with 49 states. Things must have been awful in 1984.

Keep to your talking points asshole.

Forum List

Back