Stocks do 9 times better when Democrats are in the White House

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- The number of first-time filers for unemployment benefits fell to a four-year low last week, hinting that solid job growth likely continued in March.

About 348,000 people filed for initial jobless claims in the week ended March 17, down from the previous week's 353,000 claims, the Labor Department reported Thursday.

Claims for unemployment benefits fall to four-year low - Mar. 22, 2012
More false information from obama's labor department in an election year. Who would HAVE BELIEVED IT?:cuckoo:

Bush was president in 2008.

This proves my point.

Proves nothing Chris....

Please show what Bush did that did not prevent the meltdown. Let's see those facts.

Then we can talk about Barney and the housing bubble.

He had full regulatory authority over banks and mortgages. He could have sought
regulatory authority over derivative trading and investment banks. He did nothing but talk about his grand plans for ownership society, that encouraged banks and mortgage originators to cheat and drop their standards.

The taxpayer isn't on the hook for any investment banks or derivative trading.

We are on the hook for Fannie and Freddie.

Glad Barney Frank was on the job!

Proves nothing Chris....

Please show what Bush did that did not prevent the meltdown. Let's see those facts.

Then we can talk about Barney and the housing bubble.

He had full regulatory authority over banks and mortgages. He could have sought
regulatory authority over derivative trading and investment banks. He did nothing but talk about his grand plans for ownership society, that encouraged banks and mortgage originators to cheat and drop their standards.

The taxpayer isn't on the hook for any investment banks or derivative trading.

We are on the hook for Fannie and Freddie.

Glad Barney Frank was on the job!

And thinks he's found an escape route by NOT running.

HE isn't off the hook either...nor is Dodd.

Here we go again with the incredible hypocrisy of the left. They told us that corporations were the enemy and occupying Wall Street with a rabble of drunks and degenerates was the appropriate thing to do. Now that the liberal media might give Barry Hussein a boost in ratings if they can play it right it seems that corporate America and the Stock Market ain't so bad after all.

Here we go again with the incredible hypocrisy of the left. They told us that corporations were the enemy and occupying Wall Street with a rabble of drunks and degenerates was the appropriate thing to do. Now that the liberal media might give Barry Hussein a boost in ratings if they can play it right it seems that corporate America and the Stock Market ain't so bad after all.

Their word of decades is duplicity IF it foists the agenda and wins election with the dumb masses...

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- The number of first-time filers for unemployment benefits fell to a four-year low last week, hinting that solid job growth likely continued in March.

About 348,000 people filed for initial jobless claims in the week ended March 17, down from the previous week's 353,000 claims, the Labor Department reported Thursday.

Claims for unemployment benefits fall to four-year low - Mar. 22, 2012

Hey Chris it does not matter how low obama's labor department reports the unemployment numbers, as long as people are still out of work gas prices are still this high record number of people on food stamps they will not vote for obama. And Chris reality is one number obama's labor department cannot lie about.

Well you couldn't prove it by me because since Obama, stocks are really taking a hit. Obama sure hasn't helped the stock market. I did alot better when Reagan was president on my investments, and did okay under the Bush administration, but wow did they take a nose dive with Obama.

Well you couldn't prove it by me because since Obama, stocks are really taking a hit. Obama sure hasn't helped the stock market. I did alot better when Reagan was president on my investments, and did okay under the Bush administration, but wow did they take a nose dive with Obama.

obama has helped the stock markets.....no wait he has helped the CEO's oh well.:D

Forum List

Back