Stock Market today???

RealDave

Gold Member
Sep 28, 2016
When the markets open today, will the slide continue? If it does, this could be the start of an economic disaster. I am nervous about it. Overseas markets had wild swings. Will the NYSE?

Republicans in Congress are really sweating this.

Trump's running up the debt because he thinks he will be out of office when those chickens come to roost.

A another 800 point drop will swing more Senators to the Impeachment train or to start passing legislation to quell the Trump disaster. Like a bill to end Trump's tariffs. A silent Senate will become a Democrat Senate when the Democrat candidate wins in a land slide in 2020 with huge coattails.

Today might be that turning point.

They worried as hell about the democrats taking over the house and fucking shit up again.

Yeah, the market news this morning was predicting triple digit losses based on futures. I don't know who would want to be POTUS in 2020 with this possible impending economic disaster.

I love all the doom and gloom pinned on daily market fluctuations.

You would think these people bought a million dollars worth of stocks last week with plans to sell them for a huge profit in a few days

The stock market is a long term strategy that since its inception has been the best tool the average guy has for long term methodical investing

Oh, it's going to slowly slide down for a while.

A) It has been artificially inflated due to pent-up non-investing because of Obama. When Trump won, years of non-investing broke free.

B) Democrats won the House, which lessens confidence for the future

C) Tariffs will shake things up some

You would think these people bought a million dollars worth of stocks last week with plans to sell them for a huge profit in a few days

The stock market is a long term strategy that since its inception has been the best tool the average guy has for long term methodical investing
Daily?

Unfortunately the losses over the last 6 months have wiped out the yearly gain

By far the two things we're watching most closely is the Fed's attitude towards more interest rate increases and the tariff talks with China.

Canada arrested an important Chinese CFO and it looks like they're extraditing her here. That pissed off the Chinese and futures went drama queen.

And that's where we are.

Daily?

Unfortunately the losses over the last 6 months have wiped out the yearly gain

so what?

Stocks are on sale now

I will keep buying stocks as as art of my long term strategy and the stocks I buy now will be worth that much more in the future.

When the markets open today, will the slide continue? If it does, this could be the start of an economic disaster. I am nervous about it. Overseas markets had wild swings. Will the NYSE?

Trump's running up the debt because he thinks he will be out of office when those chickens come to roost.

A another 800 point drop will swing more Senators to the Impeachment train or to start passing legislation to quell the Trump disaster. Like a bill to end Trump's tariffs. A silent Senate will become a Democrat Senate when the Democrat candidate wins in a land slide in 2020 with huge coattails.

It's true, every time the market drops over 6%, a President gets impeached...…...

I know you libs are hoping for economic collapse, to punish America for electing a reprobate like Trump.

But the President won't be blamed regardless.

A) It has been artificially inflated due to pent-up non-investing because of Obama. When Trump won, years of non-investing broke free.

Funny as hell you put tariffs last even though the markets are in the red since Trump issued his first tariffs. And the market boomed for a couple days after it was announced US and China had some sort of trade plan worked out and then crashed again the day Trump tweeted he is the tariff man...

But tariffs only shake things up “some”!!!!!

Partisan blindness at it finest

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Funny as hell you put tariffs last even though the markets are in the red since Trump issued his first tariffs. And the market boomed for a couple days after it was announced US and China had some sort of trade plan worked out and then crashed again the day Trump tweeted he is the tariff man...

But tariffs only shake things up “some”!!!!!

Partisan blindness at it finest

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Tariffs are always bad but buy now and when the tariffs end you'll be glad you did

Forum List

Back