Stock Market Smashes Record On New NAFTA News, As Dems Continue Coup Against Success Source

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine when the details come out the anti-Trump forces will be spinning it as no big change while those that favor Trump will have it as the best thing since sliced bread.

While I've been keeping up with the news, I won't be affected much by the agreement and I'm not about to spin things one way or another. I'm mostly interested to see how labor takes to it and how it plays in the mid-term elections especially in the rust belt states.
well again, it's about free trade, which never happened in the first go around.
/——/ But libs said all of Mexico hates Trump.....

Laughing.....save Trump has admitted to Collusion, admitting that the purpose of the meeting with a Russian Operative in Trump tower before the election was to get dirt on Hillary. A meeting that his campaign knew was from 'high level sources' as part of the Russian government's efforts to aid Trump.

With Cohen admitting that Trump not only knew about the...

1. Again, typing slower this time so you can keep up.....

Collecting Opposition Research if NOT ILLEGAL...if it was Hillary would be in jail today.

2. Read the News today? Cohen's Lawyer is walking their BS claim about Trump knowing in advance off that ledge they climbed out on. They have admitted that was a LIE!

But, hey, that's what you snowflakes live on - fake news and lies. :p

Imagine when the details come out the anti-Trump forces will be spinning it as no big change while those that favor Trump will have it as the best thing since sliced bread.

While I've been keeping up with the news, I won't be affected much by the agreement and I'm not about to spin things one way or another. I'm mostly interested to see how labor takes to it and how it plays in the mid-term elections especially in the rust belt states.

Based on what I see, I have to ask is Wall Street is celebrating the continuation status quo? Here is what I gathered about the new deal so far:
  • The U.S.-Mexico deal would require 75 percent of auto content to be made in the NAFTA region, up from the current level of 62.5 percent, a second U.S. official said.
  • The deal also would require 40 percent to 45 percent of auto content to be made by workers earning at least $16 per hour, the second official said.
U.S., Mexico reach NAFTA deal; talks with Canada to start immediately

well we will if it is indeed free trade, wouldn't you? Isn't that the objective, free trade with no tariffs?

Would you like to wager on if it removes all tariffs between the two countries or not?

The FT in NAFTA stands for the "FREE TRADE" doesn't it?

Would you like to wager on if it removes all tariffs between the two countries or not?

put your money where your mouth is.

I would do that but your mouth is so big you couldn't afford to lose that much money.

You are such a joke!

So, that is a no you do not have the balls to back up your words. Oh, what can one expect from some dipshit that calls himself admiral and but does not know the job of the US military is to defend this nation.

Spoken by a reptile totally incapable of playing the sport indicated, who doesn't know that the US military is not the Border Patrol. Please reference an incident at any time in history where the US military performed that function against civilians.

Dumbass!

Based on what I see, I have to ask is Wall Street is celebrating the continuation status quo? Here is what I gathered about the new deal so far:
  • The U.S.-Mexico deal would require 75 percent of auto content to be made in the NAFTA region, up from the current level of 62.5 percent, a second U.S. official said.
  • The deal also would require 40 percent to 45 percent of auto content to be made by workers earning at least $16 per hour, the second official said.
U.S., Mexico reach NAFTA deal; talks with Canada to start immediately

You do know that "change" and "status quo" are mutually exclusive, right? :D

Thanks for the info!

Racist -
Lowest minority unemployment in recorded history...

Good one. :p

Yep, and Trump hired them all! :21::21::21::290968001256257790-final:

:wtf:

Dude, my 4yo grandson can come up with a better response that that....you must be having an 'off' snowflake day. :p

For the last 24 years or so I have listened to partisan people say that presidents do not create jobs. The ones saying it changed with who was sitting in the white house, each side seemingly forgetting they had made that claim previously.

And the fact of the matter is, they are right when they say it. So, while it is good that minority unemployment is at record lows, laying that at the feet of Trump is just dumb.

But back to the OP, I am happy as hell to see the markets do something for a change. Let's hope the new "deal" does not disappoint and we lose our gains again.
Presidents do not directly create jobs, but their policies can create jobs.

Laughing.....save Trump has admitted to Collusion, admitting that the purpose of the meeting with a Russian Operative in Trump tower before the election was to get dirt on Hillary. A meeting that his campaign knew was from 'high level sources' as part of the Russian government's efforts to aid Trump.

Collecting Opposition Research if NOT ILLEGAL...if it was Hillary would be in jail today.

Laughing......and the Trump supporters aren't even trying to deny that Trump's campaign colluded with the Russians. Intentionally and purposely meeting with Russian Operatives in an effort to collect information against Hillary.....as part of the Russian Government's efforts to aid Trump.

While at the exact same time the Russian Government was attacking the United States......again, to aid Trump and his campaign.

That's collusion. And Trump has already admitted to it.

The problem that you are not seeing is that NONE OF THAT IS ILLEGAL. Be careful what you wish for! Hillary is looking at life in prison because what she did WAS ILLEGAL

Laughing......and the Trump supporters aren't even trying to deny that Trump's campaign colluded with the Russians. Intentionally and purposely meeting with Russian Operatives in an effort to collect information against Hillary.....as part of the Russian Government's efforts to aid Trump.

While at the exact same time the Russian Government was attacking the United States......again, to aid Trump and his campaign.

The problem that you are not seeing is that NONE OF THAT IS ILLEGAL. Be careful what you wish for! Hillary is looking at life in prison because what she did WAS ILLEGAL

So we're in agreement......Trump's campaign collaborated with the Russians, knowing the Russians were trying to aid Trump. Knowing the Russians were attacking the US while he did it.

As for what criminal charges this constitutes, I'll gladly leave that to Bob Mueller and his special counsel investigation. That any any other crimes they find in the course of their investigation. Which at this point include the direction and coordination of federal felonies with Michael Cohen.

A 7-minute meeting where no information was exchanged is collusion? You really have gone stupid like no one has gone before! Even if it was, collusion is NOT illegal. Stuff that in your bong and smoke it, libtard!

You honestly don't hear how f*ing STUPID you sound?

I know you are trying really hard to use Bill Clinton's 'Definition of IS' BS play on words, but you are only making yourself look like an imbecile.

It is NOT ILLEGAL to collect Opposition Research on another Candidate. Again, if it was Hillary would be actually more guilty of this crime because information DID change hands with her, whereas no information was ever given to Trump Jr.

And gone are any defense that Trump's campaign didn't collude with the Russians.

And with it any rational attack on the seating of the special counsel. As Trump has finally admitted to the very collusion that Mueller's campaign was seated to investigate.

Smiling.....along with any other crimes they find in the course of their investigation.

And your ilk are so desperate to stop Mueller from investigating.

Please cite the public law that Trump is guilty of breaking.

You can't! Just slink of back under your rock and wait for the next opportunity to stand up and scream, "Hey folks! Look at me! I am the most stupid MF you have ever seen!"

And by 'coup', you mean your batshit 'deep state' fantasies?
The investigation is being headed by the former FBI Director who hid evidence of Russian crimes associated with their effort to obtain Uranium One...

The investigation is being headed by former FBI Director Comey's mentor and friend...

The investigation is being headed by a criminal who has committed the crime of Obstruction by refusing to comply with a Congressional subpoena...

The investigation is being headed by a Probama/Pro-Hillary co-conspirator who has refused to follow-up on the recommendation by the US IG to indict former FBI Deputy Director McCabe and investigate former FBI agent Strzok....

The investigation is being headed by the man who has refused to look at any of the concrete existing evidence of proven Democrat crime related to the reason he was appointed Special Counsel while wasting tax dollars trying a case that has nothing to do with why he was appointed or what he was tasked to investigate...

The investigation is being headed by a co-conspirator who claims to be investigating Russian collusion but refuses to look at when it started, the conditions under which it started, or the President who knew about it, did nothing, and allowed it to continue for 2 years..

The investigation is being headed by the co-conspirator who, after 2 years, still has no evidence of any crime of illegal collusion involving the President.....

You’re repeating these lies endlessly doesn’t make them true.
actually, he spot on. I challenge you to present evidence against trump. it's been an open invitation for over twenty months. still nothing burgers. Every indictment that had nothing to do with the election or trump has been asked and answered in here. so please, if you truly wish to be taken seriously, present some evidence. It is quite simple how to change this stalemate. It's on you!

Has anyone else noticed how Skylar has hijacked this thread away from the good news for Trump with the trade deal with Mexico to "russian collusion?"
Of course he has....because the last thing snowflakes want people talking about is the booming economy and all this success.....

So we're in agreement......Trump's campaign collaborated with the Russians, knowing the Russians were trying to aid Trump. Knowing the Russians were attacking the US while he did it.

As for what criminal charges this constitutes, I'll gladly leave that to Bob Mueller and his special counsel investigation. That any any other crimes they find in the course of their investigation. Which at this point include the direction and coordination of federal felonies with Michael Cohen.

A 7-minute meeting where no information was exchanged is collusion? You really have gone stupid like no one has gone before! Even if it was, collusion is NOT illegal. Stuff that in your bong and smoke it, libtard!

When that meeting was with an admitted Russian operative, where the purpose of the meeting was to collect information on a political opponent from 'high level' russian government sources as part of the Russian government's effort to aid Trump.....WHILE the Russian Government was attacking the United States in an effort to aid Trump?

Absolutely.

WIth Trump's repeated lies to cover up his campaign's collusion with the Russians. Trump compelling others to lie about his campaign's collusion with the Russians. And Trump's attempt to shut down the investigation looking into Trump's collusion with the Russians.

With Cohen admitting that Trump both knew about the meeting and approved of it.

And Trump's effort to get the Director of the FBI to let his disgraced National Security Advisor off after Flynn was caught lying.....about secret contacts between Trump's administration and the Russian government.

And of course, the Spanish Authorities have turned over wire taps of Don Jr. attempting to set up yet another secret meeting, this time with Russian Intelligence Handler Alexander Torshin.

And that's just the evidence that's public. There's still Papodapolous' statements, Flynn's, Comey's, McGahn's, evidence of obstruction of justice, and sworn testimony with documents affirming that Trump directed and coordinated federal felonies with his personal lawyer.

No wonder Trump is raging that he can pardon himself of any crime.
Why don't you start your own damn thread on collusion and get back to the topic of this thread. Unless you got nothing

i guess it's like the old saying that thinking about feeling up Mary Lou was a sin in the catholic church eh?

No wonder Trump is raging that he can pardon himself of any crime.
And any of this BS has to do with WHAT regarding the booming economy and the successful new NAFTA?

Laughing.....that would the be part of your OP involving your batshit conspiracy theory about a 'dems coup'.

I've provided you with a far better explanation, actually backed by evidence: Trump colluded with the Russians.

Which yet again obliterates your silly conspiracy theories about the 'deep state', as Trump has admitted to what Mueller was seated to investigate. With Mueller also tasked to investigate any other crimes he finds along the way.

Which might explain why Trump has tried to shut that investigation down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back