Now, who remains in congress to represent the once grand ol' party?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
With the passing of McCain, the GOp is virtually non-existent, replaced by the Trump Cult and a congress that lacks a spine.

I mostly disagreed with McCain's policies, but I respected his staunch stances on fiscal responsibility, moral compass, free-trade initiatives and fairness regarding immigration.

With McCain gone, there is little left behind of the GOP platform, replaced by congressional "profiles in cowardice," self-preservation, and a fear of the wrath of a demagogue, charlatan in the oval office.

Sorry Crazy John died, but so glad he is no longer in power. No greater warmonger ever lived. He did the bidding of the rich and famous..,for this the Left admires him.

If only the rest of the Neocons and Neolibs would leave office.

Juan McCain was the best democrat Party double agent since Jake "I'm a real Republican" Starkey

With the passing of McCain, the GOp is virtually non-existent, replaced by the Trump Cult and a congress that lacks a spine.

I mostly disagreed with McCain's policies, but I respected his staunch stances on fiscal responsibility, moral compass, free-trade initiatives and fairness regarding immigration.

With McCain gone, there is little left behind of the GOP platform, replaced by congressional "profiles in cowardice," self-preservation, and a fear of the wrath of a demagogue, charlatan in the oval office.

Let's go with your assessment for the sake of argument, and clarify.

What we have is The Trump Cult, which for the most part sticks by the American Constitution and has killed no one, and the Neo-Communist Global Internationale represented by the former Democratic Party, which has killed tens of millions and would dispense with the constitution as a political obstacle given the chance.

Choose sides. There is no other choice.

The greater the degree of hatred the bed wetters display towards a republicrat political whore, the greater the character and integrity of that candidate.

If these sniveling moonbats do not foam at the mouth at the mere mention of their name, they're marxist agents.

It amazes me that anyone on the Left would admire Crazy John. What the Hell has happened to the Left?

The real John McCain...

mccain_rage_map_UPD-01_1.png

Even before he was caught playing poker on his iPhone at a Senate hearing on Wednesday, Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) had already sent a message: Anything less than an extensive aerial assault on the Syrian regime by American forces would be an unacceptable approach to the conflict in the Middle East. This was hardly surprising. Over the last two decades, McCain has rarely missed an opportunity to call for the escalation of an international conflict. Since the mid-1990s, he’s pushed for regime change in more than a half-dozen countries—occasionally with disastrous consequences.

Here’s a quick review of McCain’s eagerness for military action and foreign entanglements.

Syria
Fighting words: “Providing military assistance to the Free Syrian Army and other opposition groups is necessary, but at this late hour, that alone will not be sufficient to stop the slaughter and save innocent lives. The only realistic way to do so is with foreign air power.”

What he wanted: Airstrikes, culminating in regime change.

What was it good for? TBD.

Angry McCains: Five

McCain-5.png

Poor snowflakes...seems like you are down one RINO....time to get recruiting. ;p

What we have is The Trump Cult, which for the most part sticks by the American Constitution and has killed no one, and the Neo-Communist Global Internationale represented by the former Democratic Party, which has killed tens of millions and would dispense with the constitution as a political obstacle given the chance.

Bush was a Democrat? Coulda fooled me.

The fewer McCain-like Republicans the better. McCain-like gets you swamped in Electoral College votes whereas Trump-like Republicans, and others, kicked ass. And continue to do so on issue after issue. The old Republican Party is as dead as McCain, thank God!

Bush was a Democrat? Coulda fooled me.

He was a globalist Halfacrat.

You think you can speak for the republican party???

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Mccain wasnt my cup of tea. People like him are why i left the republican party. Reagan was the grand part of the party. Mccain was a democrat with a red tie

Wow.......reading the posts from Trump Cult Members on this thread alone, is like listening to the membership at a Rev, Jim Jones revival.

Well, we still have Devin Nunes, Jim Jordan, Matt Gaetz, Mark Meadows and Putin's favorite congressman - Dana Rohrabacher! :)

Forum List

Back