Let’s define “war hero” and political “accomplishments”

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
Help me out here...outside of that backward world of LibTardia...do we refer to a soldier who fails to carry out and execute a mission as a hero?
In the world of sane folks....If a soldier disregards explicit instructions / orders, doesn’t follow a flight path and the mission ends in failure we call him a dumbass...don’t we?
Moving on....
In politics when a politician stands against members of his Party whom have all been elected and trusted by The People to carry out their wishes is he really standing for and acting on behalf of his constituency / The People?

Help me out here...outside of that backward world of LibTardia...do we refer to a soldier who fails to carry out and execute a mission as a hero?
In the world of sane folks....If a soldier disregards explicit instructions / orders, doesn’t follow a flight path and the mission ends in failure we call him a dumbass...don’t we?
Moving on....
In politics when a politician stands against members of his Party whom have all been elected and trusted by The People to carry out their wishes is he really standing for and acting on behalf of his constituency / The People?
Thank you for regurgitating the far left liberal argument against John McCain when he was going up against Obama, a mere few years ago.

#LOLGOP #TOOFUNNY

I consider a man who flys into enemy territory with no support, dodging surface to air missiles a hero

I consider a man who takes a hit and bravely ejects in downtown Hanoi and is captured while severely injured to be a hero

I consider someone who endures torture on behalf of his country to be a hero

I consider someone who declines release unless others are released first to be a hero

damn the gop will eat their own so fast.....

40231282_856554211215936_3743555261118283776_n.jpg

I consider a man who flys into enemy territory with no support, dodging surface to air missiles a hero

I consider a man who takes a hit and bravely ejects in downtown Hanoi and is captured while severely injured to be a hero

I consider someone who declines release unless others are released first to be a hero
Gee the way you put it almost makes it sound as if he defected.Like "bravely ejects in downtown Hanoi" instead of over an area where he might have been able to avoid being captured...as every other pilot did who`s plane was downed in enemy territory.

Don’t you also consider a man who spends $10 trillion of Americans cash on welfare to be a hero?

Gee the way you put it almost makes it sound as if he defected.Like "bravely ejects in downtown Hanoi" instead of over an area where he might have been able to avoid being captured...as every other pilot did who`s plane was downed in enemy territory.

So the pilot can just will his plane to continue to fly when it is breaking apart in midair? Do you realize how fucking stupid you are?

damn the gop will eat their own so fast.....

View attachment 213215
Trump is in good company. Neither would want me at the funeral. Or you for that matter.

In reality, this is an indication of how deeply and bitterly the nation is divided. It's not Trump. It's the side he stands for. That's what they don't want. And they don't want that side dirtying up their world either.

Don’t you also consider a man who spends $10 trillion of Americans cash on welfare to be a hero?

No idea what you are babbling about

I hope you are bright enough to realize you are at the mercy of your plane

Pubs have like this empty space in their brains where they just can't process the fact that a man can serve his country honorably and still be a hero and patriot regardless of whether he agrees with them politically. It is flaw in character I would assume.

Moving on....

Ever hear of a constitutional declaration of war? When's the last time a soldier was sent on a mission by way of one of those?

Absent a constitutional declaration of war by congres, any military action would be illegal, unconstitutional, occupation. A glorified tyrant's errand.

Last edited:
Moving on....

Ever hear of a constitutional declaration of war? When's the last time a soldier was sent on a mission by way of one of those?

Absent a constitutional declaration of war by congres, any military action would be illegal, unconstitutional, occupation. A glorified tyrant's errand.
Bullshit

In politics when a politician stands against members of his Party whom have all been elected and trusted by The People to carry out their wishes is he really standing for and acting on behalf of his constituency / The People

Voters elect a man, not a party. Otherwise we would just vote for a party and let them assign someone to fill the seat

Forum List

Back