Stigma of Atheism

In Texas they went from something like 30 places you could get an abortion to 7. A rich white bitch will go drive to get an abortion. A poor people might not have a car or the $500 to get her abortion. Abortion is a necessary thing with us human breeders who can't stop doubling the population. STOP!

There it is, the eugenics angle at the root of abortion advocates.

Now go on and tell us that Margaret Sanger wasn't important.

Oh god no! I'm just saying abortion is an option that should remain available to women who get pregnant but aren't ready to be mothers or have a family.

I know you won't admit this but the fact is, a lot of you anti abortion people have your own accidents when it is not the right time in your life and a lot of you end up getting abortions. So you are hypocrites. I compare you to someone who smokes who wishes cigarettes were illegal.

And if you look at society today, how things are for 20 somethings, you would be a fool to ban abortion now. They can't afford kids. Not the ones that go to college and graduate with $50K Plus student loans and not the ones working at Walmart.

So lowering the number of birth control clinics only hurt the poor. So does not funding abortions. They can't afford to drive 2 hours to get an abortion or pay the $500. So you will end up paying more in welfare and foodstamps. But you hate those things. Remember? Well are you going to let those kids starve? Then how much do you really care about life?

Abortions are good, for people that want them. Fuck what everyone else thinks. If you aren't ready, go get it taken care of! We won't blame you. And don't worry about those assholes picketing. They are super guilty about the abortions they had and they have forgotten what it was like when it happened to them. If they could do it all over again, they would. And most woman who have abortions get over it fairly quickly. They don't think they "murdered" their child. That's assholes talking. FACT.

More eugenics.

Can't have them poor folk breeding now can we?

Not if they can't afford to have a child. Just like a poor person shouldn't have a dog if they can't afford the vet bills.
because we all know its illegal to put kids up for adoption......killing them is the only alternative available, right?.....

In Texas they went from something like 30 places you could get an abortion to 7. A rich white bitch will go drive to get an abortion. A poor people might not have a car or the $500 to get her abortion. Abortion is a necessary thing with us human breeders who can't stop doubling the population. STOP!

Oh god no! I'm just saying abortion is an option that should remain available to women who get pregnant but aren't ready to be mothers or have a family.

I know you won't admit this but the fact is, a lot of you anti abortion people have your own accidents when it is not the right time in your life and a lot of you end up getting abortions. So you are hypocrites. I compare you to someone who smokes who wishes cigarettes were illegal.

And if you look at society today, how things are for 20 somethings, you would be a fool to ban abortion now. They can't afford kids. Not the ones that go to college and graduate with $50K Plus student loans and not the ones working at Walmart.

So lowering the number of birth control clinics only hurt the poor. So does not funding abortions. They can't afford to drive 2 hours to get an abortion or pay the $500. So you will end up paying more in welfare and foodstamps. But you hate those things. Remember? Well are you going to let those kids starve? Then how much do you really care about life?

Abortions are good, for people that want them. Fuck what everyone else thinks. If you aren't ready, go get it taken care of! We won't blame you. And don't worry about those assholes picketing. They are super guilty about the abortions they had and they have forgotten what it was like when it happened to them. If they could do it all over again, they would. And most woman who have abortions get over it fairly quickly. They don't think they "murdered" their child. That's assholes talking. FACT.

More eugenics.

Not if they can't afford to have a child. Just like a poor person shouldn't have a dog if they can't afford the vet bills.
because we all know its illegal to put kids up for adoption......killing them is the only alternative available, right?.....

Yea right! Instead of getting an abortion within 1 month of getting knocked up, I'm going to carry the baby to term and then put it up for adoption. Are you stupid?

No. Because it is an irrelevant non sequitur.
only because you say it is irrelevant......abortion was declared legal by RvW based on a right of privacy......you are right.......there are two rights involved....however, the court in RvW ignored one set of rights.......

I'm sorry, the court ruled shooting people on the street was a matter of privacy? I must have missed that.
as dense as you just revealed yourself to be, it could well be that you did......but perhaps you did it deliberately....try again after putting some legitimate effort into thinking.....

Or perhaps you should take the time to actually read what you wrote. And since you don't seem to be able to hold this discussion without attacking the other person, I see no point in continuing it.
don't pretend I thought Roe v Wade was a ruling about shooting people on the street.....you know perfectly well what I was talking about.....

I guess I didn't make myself clear. I am not interested in exchanging insults.

You should read the Dover transcript so you would have a clue.
why....the judges involved in the Dover case didn't have one.....

As I asked in a different thread, if Dover wasn't about using pseudoscience to shoehorn Christianity into the science class, why did the school board use a law firm that bills itself as "the sword and shield for people of faith"?

a much better question.....why did the judge think that abiogenesis was "science".......did no one think to explain it to him?.......

Here's Judge Jones' decision. http://ncse.com/files/pub/legal/kitzmiller/highlights/2005-12-20_Kitzmiller_decision.pdf

Show me where the question of abiogenesis is even addressed.
what theory of origins do you believe they will be teaching then?........

You keep moving goalposts. The judge didn't even address abiogenesis, and neither did any of the witnesses or attorneys or the parents or the school board or anyone else associated with the trial. Every biology text aimed at high school kids or freshmen say the same thing when it comes to the origin of life: to wit, "we're not sure but this is what likely happened because of what we do know about physics and biochemistry" and leave the origin of life at that. Evolution, something we are sure of, is what happens next and that is what the trial was about.

More eugenics.

Yea right! Instead of getting an abortion within 1 month of getting knocked up, I'm going to carry the baby to term and then put it up for adoption. Are you stupid?
I would consider killing your children to be more stupid......

why....the judges involved in the Dover case didn't have one.....

As I asked in a different thread, if Dover wasn't about using pseudoscience to shoehorn Christianity into the science class, why did the school board use a law firm that bills itself as "the sword and shield for people of faith"?

a much better question.....why did the judge think that abiogenesis was "science".......did no one think to explain it to him?.......

Here's Judge Jones' decision. http://ncse.com/files/pub/legal/kitzmiller/highlights/2005-12-20_Kitzmiller_decision.pdf

You keep moving goalposts. The judge didn't even address abiogenesis, and neither did any of the witnesses or attorneys or the parents or the school board or anyone else associated with the trial. Every biology text aimed at high school kids or freshmen say the same thing when it comes to the origin of life: to wit, "we're not sure but this is what likely happened because of what we do know about physics and biochemistry" and leave the origin of life at that. Evolution, something we are sure of, is what happens next and that is what the trial was about.
then it was in error.....ID is not a competing concept with evolution......it is a competing theory of origin.......

then it was in error.....ID is not a competing concept with evolution......it is a competing theory of origin.......

It's pretty clear that no one is coming to you for an assessment of the trial.

ID'iot creationism is not a theory of anything. It's a failed repackaging of Christian fundamentalism.

More eugenics.

Great! Then if YOU are ever in that situation then that's what YOU can do. More/most women would not. They would get an abortion and don't give a shit if you think they are "stupid". And if it does ever happen to you at the wrong point in your life, I would bet you anything you would be a hypocrite and get one yourself. Google "the only moral abortion is mine" and read those stories of people who picket abortion clinics are former and future clients. It's true!

What is sick is trying to prevent a poor woman who wants an abortion from being able to get one quick and cheap.

ID'iot creationism is not a theory of anything. It's a failed repackaging of Christian fundamentalism.
lol....not surprising you think so........you believe everyone is a fundamentalist......

More eugenics.

Then if YOU are ever in that situation then that's what YOU can do.
as a 63 year old man, its not likely.....

Then really it shouldn't matter what you, me or the hundreds of 63 year old men in Congress think either. This should be left up to women and most of them want abortion to remain safe and legal.

lol....not surprising you think so........you believe everyone is a fundamentalist......
lol....not surprising you can't defend ID'iot creationism as a workable hypothesis... there isn't any.......

What is sick is trying to prevent a poor woman who wants an abortion from being able to get one quick and cheap.
hard to imagine anything worse than killing children.......unless its someone claiming its not only a good thing, its a "RIGHT".......
Hard to imagine anything worse than killing children?

That's remarkable coming from you YEC'ists. Per the Noah fable, your gods did exactly that, because he was disappointed with them. You worship a serial mass murderer of children.

hard to imagine anything worse than killing children.......unless its someone claiming its not only a good thing, its a "RIGHT".......

They aren't "killing children". No one who gets an abortion believes they "killed their child". It was a potential child.

Not only is abortion a good thing for that particular person at the time they get one, it is also good for our society. Example. Do you want the crack head baby mamas having dem babys? Didn't think so.

People who are not prepared or interested in having children, that get pregnant, should have abortion as an option no matter what you think. If you don't want one, don't get one. But I bet if your kid were to come home at the wrong time, you might consider it. You'd have to actually be in that situation to know what you would do. I know you say you wouldn't but a lot of you are not being honest.

Abortion is a right. You have a problem with that? So what.

PS. I bet half of you pro life people, if you were to sit in on a debate on all the reasons why abortion must remain legal, half of you would become pro choice. I've talked to many women who said they were pro life and then I gave them a few what ifs and they all admit abortion must remain safe, legal and the woman's choice.

What you pro life people are doing is trying to shame or guilt these women. They shouldn't feel guilty. It's not a life yet and even if it is, life isn't that precious. A seed is not a life. How about my life? Life is too short to make me have and raise a baby and person for 18 years. Fuck you! Cut that shit out of me doc and you, mind your own business. Don't like abortions, don't get one. Funny how popular they are with Americans and you want to take them away from those people and force them to have babies? Weirdo!

That's remarkable coming from you YEC'ists. Per the Noah fable, your gods did exactly that, because he was disappointed with them. You worship a serial mass murderer of children.

I know some overly religious people have funerals for their unborn child when they miscarriage, but most don't right? If they wanted the child it's sad but when they have another child one day its not like they lost another child when it was 1 or 2. And if they wanted didn't want to have a baby and they have a miscarriage they consider it a blessing I bet you that.

Oh, and how about this story? Guy in Detroit rushes his kid in to the hospital yesterday. News radio 950 interviewed him and he said the boy had been eating raw foods. Ramen Noodles he said.

We should have encouraged her to have an abortion!

Detroit boy 7 dies malnourished bruised mother boyfriend arrested News - Home

Emanuel Foster (7 year old) was brought to Henry Ford Hospital Thursday morning where he was pronounced dead. He had bruises on his body. The bruises were consistent with child abuse. Moreover, the boy was malnourished and weighed just 27 pounds.

He said the 7-year-old was not in school and that his son has been caring for the boy because the boy's mother has been gone for two months.

"He took care of him, the best he could," said Rimson.

The mother recently moved to Saginaw. Now, she's in custody.

The boyfriend's family said he was alone caring for Emanuel and two younger children.

"She would do that often ... she would leave him for a couple weeks, sometimes a month," said Rimson.

You are right. This woman should have had an abortion and this kid wouldn't have been tortured and neglected for 7 years and then killed.

Detroit boy 7 dies malnourished bruised mother boyfriend arrested News - Home

Ask his mom why she didn't put him up for adoption.

Then really it shouldn't matter what you, me or the hundreds of 63 year old men in Congress think either. This should be left up to women and most of them want abortion to remain safe and legal.
why shouldn't it be up to the unborn children?......they're the ones who are impacted the most......

you demonstrate so much ignorance in your posts......

why shouldn't it be up to the unborn children?......they're the ones who are impacted the most......

Ok lets have the baby, raise him or her till they can talk and then ask them if they want to be aborted.

Forum List

Back