Stigma of Atheism

"transitions to higher orders of complexity are readily achievable"
sweet......then you should be able to show me an instance where it was readily achieved........I look forward to it......
I just did.

Sweet. Now we can get you to give us a comprehensive description of talking snakes.
uh, you didn't read it did you.....the experiment did not result in a two celled organism evolving from a single celled organism.......the experiment resulted in the scientists believing it would be possible......hardly an accomplishment of science, as they already believed it prior to the experiment.....
Actually, you didn't read the article. The experimentation showed intermediaries.
even the scientists admitted what they found may not even be relevant to the evolution of multicellularity......

Would that mean it's relevant to talking snakes...............?

Even those evil scientist Evilutionists admitted that:

"The transition to multicellularity has been studied in experiments with Pseudomonas fluorescens, which showed that "transitions to higher orders of complexity are readily achievable" (Rainey and Rainey 2003, 72). Choanoflagellates, which are unicellular and colonial organisms related to multicelled animals, express several proteins similar to those used in cell interactions, showing that such proteins could arise in single-celled animals and be co-opted for multicellular development (King et al. 2003)."

............I saw now mention of talking snakes or boat rides just a few thousand years ago..........

..........strange, that............

showing that such proteins could arise in single-celled animals and be co-opted for multicellular development
"could arise" if single celled organisms ever evolved into multicelled organisms......which of course, nobody has ever seen happen.....which makes them identical to talking snakes and boat rides a few thousand years ago....except of course for the fact that the evolution of cells is relevant to the conversation and snakes and boats aren't.......

showing that such proteins could arise in single-celled animals and be co-opted for multicellular development
"could arise" if single celled organisms ever evolved into multicelled organisms......which of course, nobody has ever seen happen.....which makes them identical to talking snakes and boat rides a few thousand years ago....except of course for the fact that the evolution of cells is relevant to the conversation and snakes and boats aren't.......
Remarkable, no? Science is actually experimenting and peeling back the layers of fear and superstition that you YEC'ists would subject humanity to.

Tell us about the research being performed by your creation ministries in connection with talking snakes and boat rides. I would love to see the data on dinosaurs which went on Noah's pleasure cruise.

Remarkable, no? Science is actually experimenting and peeling back the layers of fear and superstition that you YEC'ists would subject humanity to.

Tell us about the research being performed by your creation ministries in connection with talking snakes and boat rides. I would love to see the data on dinosaurs which went on Noah's pleasure cruise.

YEC's don't need your damn "experiments"!!!

They got the Bible and their intuition for deciphering truth.

"Experiments" are for the Ignorant. Science is an ever changing religion that provides "Hope" when it works. But when it fails, oh boy!! watch all their "High Priests", also called scientists, scramble to rework their "Tenets"!! Who would want to place their trust in that??

OK--I do.

YEC's don't need your damn "experiments"!!!

They got the Bible and their intuition for deciphering truth.

"Experiments" are for the Ignorant. Science is an ever changing religion that provides "Hope" when it works. But when it fails, oh boy!! watch all their "High Priests", also called scientists, scramble to rework their "Tenets"!! Who would want to place their trust in that??

OK--I do.

Yeah. I think I'll go with that as well.

you would think atheists would have funded research with tens of thousands of mud puddles stretched out for miles, pumping bolt after bolt of lightning into them in hopes of creating life.....instead, nothing........

you would think atheists would have funded research with tens of thousands of mud puddles stretched out for miles, pumping bolt after bolt of lightning into them in hopes of creating life.....instead, nothing........
Well actually, the link I gave you earlier is a part of that research effort.

So, tell us about the research being done by your creation ministries.

didn't accomplish much, did they......

Yeah, actually, they did.

Science is a body of accumulated knowledge that builds upon earlier knowledge.

For you YEC'ists however, knowledge is to be shunned and reviled. Your Tales of Arks, talking snakes and a flat earth have been static for thousands of years while science has peeled away the fear and superstition you would hope to inflict on humanity.

science used to require that the earlier knowledge and the accumulated knowledge be verified by the scientific method......nowdays, they only require it meet their fantasies......

if you ever run across an experiment in which a single celled organism evolves into a multicelled organism, you come back and start a thread that says "we finally did it, we finally did it!".......
then we'll look at it and see if you're actually telling the truth for once.......

science used to require that the earlier knowledge and the accumulated knowledge be verified by the scientific method......nowdays, they only require it meet their fantasies......

if you ever run across an experiment in which a single celled organism evolves into a multicelled organism, you come back and start a thread that says "we finally did it, we finally did it!".......
then we'll look at it and see if you're actually telling the truth for once.......
Right. Because all of science is a conspiracy.

nope....but folks like you are ignorant of science.....

Actually, no............. as I have used data from sourced scientific journals and referenced material in the refutation of your conspiracy theories................

????....no you haven't......you've never found anything showing single celled organisms evolving into multicelled organisms......

????....no you haven't......you've never found anything showing single celled organisms evolving into multicelled organisms......
???????............ Yes................ I have................

So............. Tell us about the other science conspiracies you harbor? ..................

Agnosticism is the view that the truth value of certain claims is unknown or unknowable.

nosticiest.png
Most atheists, including famous ones such as Richard Dawkins, fall into the category of ‘Agnostic Atheism’ – they don’t claim to know with certainty that god does not exist. Conversely, most theists are ‘Gnostic Theists’ – they claim to know with certainty that their particular god exists.

When most atheists say “God does not exist” they are generally speaking in the same manner as when people say “Leprechauns/Santa Claus/Fairies/Unicorns don’t exist” – those things do not appear exist within contextual reality in which we find ourselves but, importantly, the statement is not necessarily an absolute one.

There are, however, gnostic atheists who are certain no god exists and they generally point to logical problems that would arise from said god’s existence or evidence this universe is inconsistent with a god, for example:

Number 25 Why there is no god

Forum List

Back