The 6,000 Years is Almost Upon Us

the_human_being

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2014
Some of the early church fathers such as the Apostle Barnabus, Irenaeus, and Hippolytus, taught that the 6 days of creation plus the Sabbath day meant that the earth was allocated 6000 years until Christ's return. This should figure out to be in the year 2028. The 7th day will denote the 1,000 year Sabbath or rest during the reign of Christ upon the earth. This comes out to 4000 years that Satan held man in the captivity of the grave until Christ defeated the grave almost 2,000 years ago.
The Great Tribulation should begin around the year 2021 with that man of sin being revealed sometime around 2024-2025.
Like I say, this was taught by some of the early church fathers.

Some of the early church fathers such as the Apostle Barnabus, Irenaeus, and Hippolytus, taught that the 6 days of creation plus the Sabbath day meant that the earth was allocated 6000 years until Christ's return. This should figure out to be in the year 2028. The 7th day will denote the 1,000 year Sabbath or rest during the reign of Christ upon the earth. This comes out to 4000 years that Satan held man in the captivity of the grave until Christ defeated the grave almost 2,000 years ago.
The Great Tribulation should begin around the year 2021 with that man of sin being revealed sometime around 2024-2025.

Cool. So I have time to develop my golf swing.

Or we could all die when global warming causes the sky to burn and the seas to swallow us.

I go more by Daniel's timeline. I did not believe any of this end of world stuff until I found out it is in the Old Testament.

Ebola may get you first.

Or we could all die when global warming causes the sky to burn and the seas to swallow us.

The way Obama's had Air Force One running all over the sky attending fund raisers and going to play golf or basketball and on vacation, there oughtta be plenty of jet fuel up there to ignite the sky alright.

Jewish calendar year is 5775, 225 years to go.

Ebola may get you first.

With my golf swing, one can only hope.

All pointless. The world was destroyed when the Mayan calendar ran out in 2012.

Ug. That Mayan thing was misrepresented so badly the Mayans themselves were denouncing it. Time was never 'running out.' A new cycle of time was simply beginning. Sold a lot of books and DVDs though preying on stupid people's ignorance.

Ug. That Mayan thing was misrepresented so badly the Mayans themselves were denouncing it. Time was never 'running out.' A new cycle of time was simply beginning. Sold a lot of books and DVDs though preying on stupid people's ignorance.

Nope. Nope. The world came to an end. We all died.

Forum List

Back