FBI Director Warns White Terrorism Is Most Pervasive In Country

Why are so many people so defensive about white-supremacist violence? Why are violent white supremacists worthy of protection and an opportunity to slip away? This mindset appears to be pro-crime.
You just need facts to back it up maybe we can do something when this fairytale happens

Look at the comments here, if you can read. Why is it so important to hide and excuse white-supremacist terrorism? Are you pro-crime?
I condemn all terror do you?

Define terror. I suspect the victims of terror can do so easily, and that includes the moms and dads whose children are still "missing" in the Trump / Home Security bureaucracy. And their children still sitting in cages or foster homes somewhere in the home of the brave and land of the free.

Only the hate-America, self- loathing of the world are concerned with " white terror". Its just like the fringe back in the 70's who were all angst about the Moonies being a threat to America.:bye1::bye1:

Why are so many people so defensive about white-supremacist violence? Why are violent white supremacists worthy of protection and an opportunity to slip away? This mindset appears to be pro-crime.
You just need facts to back it up maybe we can do something when this fairytale happens

Look at the comments here, if you can read. Why is it so important to hide and excuse white-supremacist terrorism? Are you pro-crime?

Define terror. I suspect the victims of terror can do so easily, and that includes the moms and dads whose children are still "missing" in the Trump / Home Security bureaucracy. And their children still sitting in cages or foster homes somewhere in the home of the brave and land of the free.
They are right next to the Obama / home security bureaucracy.

Mary, please don't post idiot-grams incessantly, proving you cannot remove your shoes and socks and count past 10.

lol.......s0n......check your own sig.......the purple part. Im laughing.........youve pwn'd yourself again!:deal:

BTW.....speaking incessantly about white terrorism does one thing: it gets somebody like Donald Trump elected. Whites dont go for that shit which we found out in startling fashion in 2016 after 8 years of Obama attacking everything white. :cul2:
can you name even one example of Obama blaming anything on somebody being white? Why are you so paranoid and easily frightened just having a black president makes you hallucinate about him being anti-white people? what is wrong with you, in 50,000 words or less?

Who cares what I think of Soetero.....but Trump got elected because white America saw themselves getting the shaft from him. They saw their country heading into a shithole and then they saw Ferguson and Charlotte and Soetero fanning the flames. Whites determined we dont have a police problem.....we have a black problem. Every swinging dick white male made sure to go out and vote Trump in 2016!!:113::113:

By the way s0n.....you display the political IQ of a basketball sneaker logo.

Are you so ignorant that you don't know that Soetaro was the name of President Obama's second husband? Please say "some white Americans" since you cannot speak for all. You have no right to. Don't you put words in my mouth. This "white American" voted for President Obama twice, and I'd do it again. Please explain why the dregs of the white race are not in the president's and vice president's offices?

White men who voted for Aunt Hilda aren't considered real men....that's what I'm saying. They were sick and tired of Soetero's racism and were not about to sit back and watch Aunt Hilda let the savages continue to burn cities and towns. Doy

Do you think that you are a "real man"? You insult white men who come to Starbucks with their girlfriends. This sounds like a sexual problem. You sound jealous of other men, BTW, "white" men, heterosexuals.

"Soetero"??? You mean the second husband of President OBAMA's mother? Are you that dumb? Aunt Hilda"?

BULLSHIT! ^^^ Echo of Trumpian meme.

Post the evidence that the Obama Administration behaved in the same or even similar behavior on boarder security which you claim.

51AF5BEC-2ED2-4865-9059-2FF71C76C7D7.jpeg

Protecting our borders is not terror. I suppose the suffering of American children caused by the millions off illegals and other immigrants that have not assimilated is terror caused by democrats in Congress that refuse to protect us

Post the evidence that the Obama Administration behaved in the same or even similar behavior on boarder security which you claim.
Catch and release us destroying American poor neighborhoods.. that it terror

Catch and release us destroying American poor neighborhoods.. that it terror

LOL

View attachment 254337

Protecting our borders is not terror. I suppose the suffering of American children caused by the millions off illegals and other immigrants that have not assimilated is terror caused by democrats in Congress that refuse to protect us

Your posted definition on terrorism is 100% accurate, and fits perfectly with Trump's political aims which are not a benefit to America, only to his ambitions

51af5bec-2ed2-4865-9059-2ff71c76c7d7-jpeg.254337

View attachment 254337

Your posted definition on terrorism is 100% accurate, and fits perfectly with Trump's political aims which are not a benefit to America, only to his ambitions

51af5bec-2ed2-4865-9059-2ff71c76c7d7-jpeg.254337
Umm cool story lol I’d you had one ha

Moron. If you had any decency or honesty about you at all, you'd have already seen and acknowledged that the images and scenes that the media were showing the world were from the Obama administration era.

google.com

Use it if you're honest enough to look at information without bias.

View attachment 254337

I predict that the next thing that you will pull out of your hindquarters is the old "we are protecting women" horseshit. How lame.

We have protection on our borders. Just because someone is "white" does NOT give them authority to do anything. A person has to go through a background check, acceptance, and training to qualify to become one of our law-enforcement officers.

The subject of this thread is terrorism. Attacks, guns, bombs, vandalism, destruction of property, all crimes. I object to your pro-crime stance. You seem to equate "protecting our boarders" with "white" crime.

Just because someone is "white" does NOT give them authority to do anything. A person has to go through a background check, acceptance, and training to qualify to become one of our law-enforcement officers.
Agreed. And just because someone is brown and shows up on the border with brown babies doesn't mean they mean they are entitled to residency and free stuff. Fair?

lol.......s0n......check your own sig.......the purple part. Im laughing.........youve pwn'd yourself again!:deal:

BTW.....speaking incessantly about white terrorism does one thing: it gets somebody like Donald Trump elected. Whites dont go for that shit which we found out in startling fashion in 2016 after 8 years of Obama attacking everything white. :cul2:
can you name even one example of Obama blaming anything on somebody being white? Why are you so paranoid and easily frightened just having a black president makes you hallucinate about him being anti-white people? what is wrong with you, in 50,000 words or less?

Who cares what I think of Soetero.....but Trump got elected because white America saw themselves getting the shaft from him. They saw their country heading into a shithole and then they saw Ferguson and Charlotte and Soetero fanning the flames. Whites determined we dont have a police problem.....we have a black problem. Every swinging dick white male made sure to go out and vote Trump in 2016!!:113::113:

By the way s0n.....you display the political IQ of a basketball sneaker logo.

Are you so ignorant that you don't know that Soetaro was the name of President Obama's second husband? Please say "some white Americans" since you cannot speak for all. You have no right to. Don't you put words in my mouth. This "white American" voted for President Obama twice, and I'd do it again. Please explain why the dregs of the white race are not in the president's and vice president's offices?

White men who voted for Aunt Hilda aren't considered real men....that's what I'm saying. They were sick and tired of Soetero's racism and were not about to sit back and watch Aunt Hilda let the savages continue to burn cities and towns. Doy

Do you think that you are a "real man"? You insult white men who come to Starbucks with their girlfriends. This sounds like a sexual problem. You sound jealous of other men, BTW, "white" men, heterosexuals.

"Soetero"??? You mean the second husband of President OBAMA's mother? Are you that dumb? Aunt Hilda"?

Well you wouldnt understand s0n....of course. Men on my side get it though....grew up in a different manner altogether. Watch some antifa protests when Trump men showed up....even then.....:aug08_031::aug08_031:

Hope the trigger is never pulled s0n.....guys like you will be amongst the first to lose all their shit.:113:. White men frequenting Starbucks dont know what violence is!!

View attachment 254337

I predict that the next thing that you will pull out of your hindquarters is the old "we are protecting women" horseshit. How lame.

We have protection on our borders. Just because someone is "white" does NOT give them authority to do anything. A person has to go through a background check, acceptance, and training to qualify to become one of our law-enforcement officers.

The subject of this thread is terrorism. Attacks, guns, bombs, vandalism, destruction of property, all crimes. I object to your pro-crime stance. You seem to equate "protecting our boarders" with "white" crime.
What does race have to do with protecting our borders?

Moron. If you had any decency or honesty about you at all, you'd have already seen and acknowledged that the images and scenes that the media were showing the world were from the Obama administration era.

google.com

Use it if you're honest enough to look at information without bias.

If you had it, you would have posted it. And, with probative evidence not some photo undated without a source.

Just because someone is "white" does NOT give them authority to do anything. A person has to go through a background check, acceptance, and training to qualify to become one of our law-enforcement officers.
Agreed. And just because someone is brown and shows up on the border with brown babies doesn't mean they mean they are entitled to residency and free stuff. Fair?

Apples and oranges. No one who does not have a badge to which they are entitled HAS NO BUSINESS impersonating a law-enforcement official. These "white" hoodlums are running around acting like they are somehow "official" when they are just scum, the worst dregs of white society.

Apples and oranges. No one who does not have a badge to which they are entitled HAS NO BUSINESS impersonating a law-enforcement official. These "white" hoodlums are running around acting like they are somehow "official" when they are just scum, the worst dregs of white society.
No one ha\s the right to walk into another person's country without permission, brown babies or not, ... asshole.

No one ha\s the right to walk into another person's country without permission, brown babies or not, ... asshole.

But no one has the right to impersonate a law-enforcement officer, asshole. Are you in one of those hoodlum gangs that call themselves "militia"?

Are you in one of those hoodlum gangs that call themselves "militia"?
Yeah, the Czech outfit, and we don't accept fat chicks.[/QUOTE]
And maybe "fat chicks" won't accept you. It works both ways. It's not all about sex, you know. Or maybe you don't. If you want to mix politics with sex, what woman needs some monkey with a beer gut and some dirty jungle thing hanging from his chin who has no education and no ideas and tries to impersonate an officer of the law? Is this supposed to be appealing?

BTW: we are talking about terrorism on this thread.

Forum List

Back