Stewart catches Fox with it's snout in the henhouse

O.K....That's one. And to her credit, Maddow is about the most intellectually honest person on the nighttime lineup....Which is saying next to nothing.

You want nightly uncorrected misrepresentations/outright lies, look no further than Olberdouche's "worst people in the world".

Aside from that is an opinion piece, where has he lied in that segment? I rarely watch him, so I'm sure you can provide some examples. TIA
The last one I saw was him calling Limpbagh a hypocrite for his asking if anyone could name a Nobel Prize winning Muslim (i.e. in medicine, economics), then cutting to Limpbag talking down the Nobel PEACE Prize, which is totally political.....Which is a total mischaracterization of what Rush has said on the topic and very easily verified.
Your description doesn't make sense; then again, I'm 'bout ready to head for bed. I'll see if I can find the clip and watch it.

Were there a righty answer to Media Matters or Fact Check
There is.

O.K....That's one. And to her credit, Maddow is about the most intellectually honest person on the nighttime lineup....Which is saying next to nothing.

You want nightly uncorrected misrepresentations/outright lies, look no further than Olberdouche's "worst people in the world".

Aside from that is an opinion piece, where has he lied in that segment? I rarely watch him, so I'm sure you can provide some examples. TIA
The last one I saw was him calling Limpbagh a hypocrite for his asking if anyone could name a Nobel Prize winning Muslim (i.e. in medicine, economics), then cutting to Limpbag talking down the Nobel PEACE Prize, which is totally political.....Which is a total mischaracterization of what Rush has said on the topic and very easily verified.

Were there a righty answer to Media Matters or Fact Check, they'd need a full time staff just to deal with Countdown.
Name a lie you heard on Countdown.

If not for the fact that YOU stated that YOU didn't voted for Obama to enhance YOUR position, I wouldn't have ever made any conclusions.

Except I didn't vote for Obama, it's fact. How can you debate against the facts unless you're insane?
only because you couldn't, LEGALLY
last fall you were so far up his ass you could have seen his tonsils

If not for the fact that YOU stated that YOU didn't voted for Obama to enhance YOUR position, I wouldn't have ever made any conclusions.

Except I didn't vote for Obama, it's fact. How can you debate against the facts unless you're insane?
only because you couldn't, LEGALLY
last fall you were so far up his ass you could have seen his tonsils

Don't bother DiveCon ... it's his forte ... he can't debate due to a lack of life experience so he has to call anyone who disagrees with him insane. ;) It's an illness that seems to be spreading to.

I love how the Republicans in this thread just shake their head and go "so what" at the obvious Fox News lies. However, if MSNBC did such a thing, they'd be on it faster than the speed of light.
It's as wonderful to see the cons make excuses or "so whats" as the original lie was. This is just so great. Fox is fucking laughing stock.

Fox is a joke.

Even Murdoch is embarassed by it.
YOU are the joke

Were there a righty answer to Media Matters or Fact Check, they'd need a full time staff just to deal with Countdown.
Accuracy In Media - For Fairness, Accuracy and Balance in News Reporting.

I love how the Republicans in this thread just shake their head and go "so what" at the obvious Fox News lies. However, if MSNBC did such a thing, they'd be on it faster than the speed of light.

:lol: I fucking hate FOX News dude, you talking to me or KK?

lol The Republican(s).

lol

Dogbert stepped in his own droppings....:lol:

Not the first time that's happened - and, I suspect, it won't be the last.

Yet another story about the "no spin" guys making it up as they go along.

Sean Hannity and his team did more than cover the event. They not only inflated the number in attendance with their words, but actually used footage from a heavily-attended protest this summer to make this health care rally appear more popular. Hannity even pointed out that this was a huge crowd for a Thursday, when the protest footage they used was from a Saturday.

Now, folks, you won't see this in the drive by media, at least not unless they start making up stories like Fox and the supermarket tabloids do.

Stewart couldn't catch a bus if it was parked.

Even H1N1 virus won't lower itself to infect him.

Always makes me smile when other media use the 'spin' label - Fox doesn't claim 'no spin' - that is just O'Reilly. But the media and accuracy are not often compatible with each other.

Always makes me smile when other media use the 'spin' label - Fox doesn't claim 'no spin' - that is just O'Reilly. But the media and accuracy are not often compatible with each other.
and they wont as long as they focus on being "first" with the story over being ACCURATE on the story

So who on fox says, "we report, you decide"? Or who on fox says "fair and balanced"?

Whoever on Fox who says this lies!

Please be specific like you were with Bill (there are no homeless vets) Oreilly's name.

Boy did this thread get dereailed.

Lets all keep in mind, fox lies. Hannity lies and fox fans are idiots who say fox doesn't lie.

So who on fox says, "we report, you decide"? Or who on fox says "fair and balanced"?

Whoever on Fox who says this lies!

Please be specific like you were with Bill (there are no homeless vets) Oreilly's name.

Please ... for the love of The King ... learn the other keys.

Word is that Hannity owned up to the discrepancy and corrected the record on his show tonight.

Anyone heard any of any of the demagogues over at GLBTNBC acknowledging and correcting their misrepresentations?

No, Hannity faked an apology in which he made the laughably implausible claim that the use of the wrong shot was 'inadvertent'.

Are you insane? 'Fair and balanced' has been Fox's slogan for how many years?

Are you stupid? 'Fair and balanced' - Fox News. 'No Spin Zone' - The O'Reilly Factor. Idiot.

Are you insane? 'Fair and balanced' has been Fox's slogan for how many years?

Are you stupid? 'Fair and balanced' - Fox News. 'No Spin Zone' - The O'Reilly Factor. Idiot.

You don't know what the word spin means, apparently. Have you ever considered a different hobby, perhaps one that doesn't require a vocabulary?

Forum List

Back