Steven Crowder says one of his moles got access to the Nashville manifesto

Wow. Radicalized Biden Democrats are the biggest threat to the US.

They are racist and homophobic and will kill you if you are white and wealthy.

Biden’s hateful and racist rhetoric is the cause.

If you do not denounce BIDEN’S racism, you condone and support it.

And they support hamas and their atrocities against the Jews, and they support surrendering our border to the drug cartels as long as they can flood the country with illegal aliens who will one day vote power to the democrats.

And they support hamas and their atrocities against the Jews, and they support surrendering our border to the drug cartels as long as they can flood the country with illegal aliens who will one day vote power to the democrats.

Are they worried about the security of the Ukraine/Russia border? Yes
Are they worried about the security of the Gaza/Israel border? Yes
Are they worried about the security of the US/Mexico border? No

Its bizarre.

ThemTube strikes again...

StevenCrowder 1 hour ago

YouTube REMOVED our video EXPOSING the Nashville Manifesto.So according, to YouTube, verified, corroborated investigative journalism is tantamount to a “criminal organization.” This is why we stream to Rumble.

ThemTubeViolation.png

“Moar Ammo” has been common
trendy quip at EVERY FIREARM FORUM / BOARD for last 15+years . You Obviously are not a poster at AR15.com or glocktalk or survivorssksboards or the FAL Files or the AK Forum.net or even Calguns’s.net and your lack of knowledge of this makes me think you have a 24 Gun Safe and it’s half full .
Moar is not a word.

AR15 is a loser site and anyone owning a Glock needs to get a real gun. :stir:

We see the difference in how shootings are treated.

Any right wing connection is trumpeted by NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSMBC, MSM Nightly News, YouTube, Google, Instagram, NYT, WaPo, The View etc for days… they connect the two and demand conservatives answer for what they “caused”

Now this? They won’t even talk about it.

They don’t care about the lives, they care about exploiting dead kids for politics.

ThemTube strikes again...

StevenCrowder 1 hour ago

YouTube REMOVED our video EXPOSING the Nashville Manifesto.So according, to YouTube, verified, corroborated investigative journalism is tantamount to a “criminal organization.” This is why we stream to Rumble.

Pravda will always be there to run interference.

It has been internet slang for 20 years, dunce.
Like 'bigly' its still not a word and makes you sound the idiot.

Also, protip, if you drop your pistol on tile three days before a state competition on Veteran's Day and break the optic, check with the manufacturer. At least two have lifetime warranties and will immediately send you a mail in sticker for shipper. Ask me how I know! :eek:

We see the difference in how shootings are treated.

Any right wing connection is trumpeted by NBC, ABC, CBS, CNN, MSMBC, MSM Nightly News, YouTube, Google, Instagram, NYT, WaPo, The View etc for days… they connect the two and demand conservatives answer for what they “caused”

Now this? They won’t even talk about it.

They don’t care about the lives, they care about exploiting dead kids for politics.
Note that nobody is denying the authenticity of the leaked material.

Lewiston Police were at Robert Card's door banging ... heard him inside cleaning his guns and muttering about how they're all gonna pay ... the police decided to leave and give him a few days to calm down ...

Laws don't matter if the police are too cowardly to enforce them ...
All the catering to criminals that has been forced upon police is having Exactly the negative effect that we thinkers said it would.

Liberals have successfully forced into society that “how” the truth got told is more important than the truth being revealed.

Moar is not a word.

AR15 is a loser site and anyone owning a Glock needs to get a real gun. :stir:
Real Gun ( Like my “Bringback “ War Trophy unmolested USGI WW2 1911A1) or my (LEO S&W 5903 ) or Any Firearms Forum on the Internet ( All places where Moar is used ) and real Gun like my 1997 ArmaLite 20” AR10A2 or my Brit 1961 BSA L1A1 ?

Real Gun ( Like my “Bringback “ War Trophy unmolested USGI WW2 1911A1) or my (LEO S&W 5903 ) or Any Firearms Forum on the Internet ( All places where Moar is used ) and real Gun like my 1997 ArmaLite 20” AR10A2 or my Brit 1961 BSA L1A1 ?
Its not my fault you don't use correct English. you should try instead of looking the fool.

Traditionally, "Cracker" was someone who was born in Florida. There is also the possibility that Hale was seeing two shrinks, one a professional psychologist, the other the school counselor.

Traditionally, "Cracker" was someone who was born in Florida. There is also the possibility that Hale was seeing two shrinks, one a professional psychologist, the other the school counselor.
And whoever ( Sold ) ( Gave ) ( Allowed near ) the Guns should be sued into oblivion

Forum List

Back