Trump Forced To Admit Under Oath In Court Monday, He Was Not President In 2021 After Taking Control Of Trust

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Former President Donald Trump was forced to admit in court that he was not president in 2021 when he took control of a trust controlling his businesses.

"My threshold was China, Russia and keeping our country safe," Trump reportedly said.

Prosecutor Kevin Wallace offered to refresh Trump's memory.

"And just to refresh your recollection, you were not president in 2021?" he asked.

"No I wasn't," Trump admitted.

You have a new threshold now donny

Former President Donald Trump was forced to admit in court that he was not president in 2021 when he took control of a trust controlling his businesses.

"My threshold was China, Russia and keeping our country safe," Trump reportedly said.

"And just to refresh your recollection, you were not president in 2021?" he asked.

And RawSewage always tells the truth.

Right.

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Poor MAGAts, forever puppets to their sexual abuser god.
IMG_5234.jpeg

IMG_0310.jpeg

Last edited:
Is this supposed to be some big “own” moment?

Only for fools like you that continue insisting he is still the real president.

Other than that...

But the topic of the thread being Trump just admitted under oath he is a liar, and his minions now being totally castrated on that lie, I'm willing to let you deflect as much of that shit off of your face you can wipe off.

Is this supposed to be some big “own” moment?
BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!

They were sifting through President Trump's raw sewage not too long ago, looking for paper.... :laughing0301:

And then wrote a book about what they ALMOST found in his fermenting, rancid shit....:laughing0301:

The party that likes to fuck kids is THAT broken.... ANYTHING to make the voices SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Wow skrewey.......earth shattering reporting....

Other than that...

But the topic of the thread being Trump just admitted under oath he is a liar, and his minions now being totally castrated on that lie, I'm willing to let you deflect as much of that shit off of your face you can wipe off.
No one claims he was still President. Just that the election was stolen and Biden was installed.

Other than that...

He isn't a liar.....you Dimtards cheated the election away from him as he has always said.
And stating he was not president in 2021 is another true statement.
Are you stupid or somethin Forrest?

He was until the inauguration in 2021.

Are you going to deck him for perjury now?

?? This is some sort of gotcha?

WOW hold the presses you got him now.

Forum List

Back