Steve Martin Under Fire for 1978 SNL King Tut Skit

Why pick on Steve Martin, he hasn't been that popular over the decades or that involved.

How about attack Jim Carrey who actively mocked Tranny-Americans and She-Males with his portrayal of Vera De Milo?

Carrey is still in show biz, as well as ultraliberal politics.

Steve Martin amazed anyone remembers who he was...

Seriously, the guy hasn't done a movie since the 80's. The guy is reduced to streaming series.

Yeah... movies maketh the man... never mind his writing the book and lyrics for Broadway musicals and comedies... never mind the six music albums he's put out and winning Grammys for tow of his bluegrass recordings... never mind the 40 plus movies and television shows he's done since 1981... never mind the books he's had published... no reason for anyone to remember him or know who he is...

Seriously, the guy hasn't done a movie since the 80's. The guy is reduced to streaming series.
Boy, you’re ignorant about all topics. He did one of the best movies ever put out in the last decade.

And because doing that movie inspired him so much he put out an album that’s some of the best music created in the past 2 decades.

A few people arguing online.........it means nothing.
Honestly, IMO? I think the establishment is TRYING to cause controversy at this point. There was only about 3000 shares of that clip, and only about a dozen or so comments on twitter. . . and MSN believes this is a "News," worthy story to amplify?

wtf?

:dunno:

I am enjoying his show with Martin Short on Hulu, Only Murders in the Building.
Yeah, I saw they are doing that live, in just about everywhere, at every venue, small town and large in the nation.

Supposed to be non-political, like in the old days too. . .

Steve Martin, Martin Short will leave the politics out when they step on stage in Jacksonville Saturday​

As another comedian said, when a comedian gets into politics they’re no longer a comedian they’re just another person with an opinion.

Actually he started a band and toured extensively after retiring from comedy. He was a very good musician.

Forum List

Back