Steve Martin Under Fire for 1978 SNL King Tut Skit

Steve Martin's skits were the only thing that was ever funny on SNL. The rest of it was mean political rants and drug promotion.

Stopped watching SNL a long time a ago but became aware of Kristen Wig and she is hilarious.

She's ok. The only present-day female actresses that really makes me laugh is Melissa McCarthy. She's not on SNL though I don't think

That was about the only thing that was funny to me in that whole fucking show post Belushi

The Karens and Kyles will perish from the Earth

The public school brainwashing is rearing its totally ugly head

I'm afriad we're too late to stop it
When i saw "Kyles," I thought it was "Lyle," which made me think of this SNL skit that would no doubt be banned today:

In my opinion, if this is the only way that something historical can be remembered, so be it. At the end of the day, it is better than no acknowledgement at all ever. To me, all help should be appreciated no matter how it is delivered.

God bless you and Steve always!!!

Holly

P.S. Go here another piece of flawlessness that got released that same year. I want the late beautiful precious masterpiece of a gentleman back from the dead on the dip sticky double so that I can eat him alive, I love him SO much!!! :) :) :)

That was about the only thing that was funny to me in that whole fucking show post Belushi

The Karens and Kyles will perish from the Earth

The public school brainwashing is rearing its totally ugly head

I'm afriad we're too late to stop it

Yupp!
Everyone in the younger generation gets a participation award for being a humorless-asshole-zombie!!

Forum List

Back