Sorry, Steve Bannon, but there is no Presidential pardon for state crimes.

How many more government agencies have to be weaponized to crush dissent Nazi wanna be?
Rememember whitewater?

That was over a shady land deal.....in which, no one scammed anyone out of millions of dollars...

Yet Republicans had no problem spending millions and millions and years and years investigating it...

But now, yall are saying you are A-OK with folks committing state crimes as long as you think it owns the libs?

You are definitely no Nazi wannabe, you have succeeded at it...

Rememember whitewater?

That was over a shady land deal.....in which, no one scammed anyone out of millions of dollars...

Yet Republicans had no problem spending millions and millions and years and years investigating it...

But now, yall are saying you are A-OK with folks committing state crimes as long as you think it owns the libs?

You are definitely no Nazi wannabe, you have succeeded at it...
It made the Clintons very rich. That is what I remember and what does that have to do with Incest Joe's fascism?

The rubes are so lost in their cult that all of its leaders are above the law.

This guy lied to and ripped off MAGA rubes, and the MAGA rubes are here defending and spinning for him.

That is a sickness.
Like the media defending your big lie no one believes? Like that?

Yes, at the time he was president, he was leader of the Democratic party...

Then he signed into law, Voting Rights Act, Civil Rights Act, Medicare Act......you know, shit that is still popular today...you know, shit that outlives the politicians who signed them into law -- therefore making any bullshit talk about "but but LBJ was racist" irrelevant when it comes to the POLICIES

By the way, those same policies are still hated by CONSERATIVES THEN AND CONSERVATIVES NOW...funny how that works...
See, Biff. Even racist motherfuckers from the D party can be friends to black people.

When it comes to policies about giving you worthless idiots money for no reason BUT because you're a worthless black person, GO FUCK YOURSELF IN YOUR BLACK ASS.

That's the bigger issue problem. Steal $60 from a 7-11 and it's a criminal matter. Fraudulently rip people off of millions and we consider it a civil issue.

Yes, when you point a gun at someone, it's usually a criminal matter. Funny how that works.

Reality... we are letting the Urban Wildlife off unless they steal $950.00 or more... and look at the wonderful results we are getting from that.

MAGA hero Steve Bannon, who ripped off a ton of money from MAGA people (and they didn't care, of course), is in hot water with New York state over his phony "build a wall" fraud. He was pardoned on a Federal level, but that doesn't apply to the state level.

Others have already been convicted.

How many people have to go to jail before these people wake up? How much money will be taken from them by obvious con men before they wake up? I'm afraid the answer is, "they just won't wake up".

But there is for pissing off a democrat

Yes, when you point a gun at someone, it's usually a criminal matter. Funny how that works.

Reality... we are letting the Urban Wildlife off unless they steal $950.00 or more... and look at the wonderful results we are getting from that.

We allow others off for ripping people off of millions so fair is fair.

MAGA hero Steve Bannon, who ripped off a ton of money from MAGA people (and they didn't care, of course), is in hot water with New York state over his phony "build a wall" fraud. He was pardoned on a Federal level, but that doesn't apply to the state level.

Others have already been convicted.

How many people have to go to jail before these people wake up? How much money will be taken from them by obvious con men before they wake up? I'm afraid the answer is, "they just won't wake up".

Another example of how people who vote Republicans are mostly fucking themselves. Don't take the vaccine? Most of the dead are Republicans. Don't believe in Global Warming. Extreme temperatures rape Red states.

And now this. Trump's boy Steve Bannon stole from you. Yet you still support these criminals even though they ripped you off.

Republicans are loyal.

He's playing the victim.
"Just days after being swatted three different times by deranged thugs from New York City inspired by the Biden Administration to assassinate me by police, the Soros-backed DA has now decided to pursue phony charges against me 60 days before the midterm election because WarRoom is the major source of the MAGA grassroots movement," Bannon said in a statement.

what a victims, everyone caught doing bad things.
I am now a HUGE Steve Bannon fan. He was ripping off conservatives. I love it! I hope he walks. If I were on the jury I'd find him not guilty. Just like Trump would. Hell, he pardoned the guy. Me finding him not guilty would be the least I could do. Never let it be said I didn't do the least I could do.

Forum List

Back