Stepson of Roy Moore Accuser: She’s LYING – ‘I STAND BEHIND THE JUDGE 100%’ (VIDEO)

You said it wouldn’t stop ”anyone”. That’s you speaking for everyone — which you don’t.

So why did his accusers wait until now? Obviously the media was used to bring these allegations to the forefront. We don’t have a case where the victims went to lawyers. involved Prosecutors, pushed it towards a trial....they used the media. A media which could protect the names of those going forward, for fear of being attacked publicly (if such allegations were based on truth).Was there simply no media interest in the story of a conservative judge using inappropriate behavior during the past 40 years?
My best guess, whether their accusations are true or false, and I lean towards false), is they would never have come forward had he not run for such a critical seat. As far as the media — this is a news story which the media should report.

A news story like the birth certificate accusations when Americans were to decide if Obama should be their next president? There are accusations that can be defended by documented evidence and legally proven, then there are suggested allegations to create convenient defamation based on timing.
It’s still news, but you’re in luck — there is physical evidence. Moore denies ever knowing Nelson — but there’s a yearbook with his autograph containing a more than casual message, indicating he knew her more than he admits. So why is he lying?

I’ve heard that too, however there is question as to how it was signed. I’d therefore see no reason not to bring that message to a handwriting analysis. I’m sure if it were to wind up being a forgery then all of these accusations would quickly begin to fall apart.
It doesn’t matter if it gets analyzed or not, the nutty right will claim it’s a fake and assign Joe the Sheriff to the case.

Forum List

Back