Stepson of Roy Moore Accuser: She’s LYING – ‘I STAND BEHIND THE JUDGE 100%’ (VIDEO)

You can tell Moore is guilty:

1. A Democrats says he is guilty.

2. It's election time.

:p

He also thinks the Las Vegas shooter was a member of Anti-Fa according to his facebook page.

The GP simply posted the video which is compelling.
Compelling? Is it really?

Cool story, word is to this day they have a warning picture in the Security offices at the Mall with Moores picture on it

See, where is that stuff? He is a political dude. You know there are folks at old jobs who would jump on a chance to get him back.l for whatever. So where are those people who knew he was a creeper? This is a political hit.

Cool story, word is to this day they have a warning picture in the Security offices at the Mall with Moores picture on it

See, where is that stuff? He is a political dude. You know there are folks at old jobs who would jump on a chance to get him back.l for whatever. So where are those people who knew he was a creeper? This is a political hit.

The only reason this is a political hit is because

1. He's in politics
2. Touching children is universally viewed as negative

If he wasnt in politics it'll still be bad the job title doesnt change that

1. He's in politics

Apparently you are wrong. Touching children isn't universally viewed as negative. Look to Alabama's evangelicals for that. 40% are MORE LIKELY to vote for Moore now.

I know a little about Mall Security. In those days the photo likely would have been a Polaroid. Know many of those that last that long. And secondly, if the Mall Insurance company got wind of any that existed, I will almost assure you they are no longer in the possession of the Mall manager or the Security. HUGE LIABILITY

1. He's in politics

Apparently you are wrong. Touching children isn't universally viewed as negative. Look to Alabama's evangelicals for that. 40% are MORE LIKELY to vote for Moore now.

They also likely believe that a Man is innocent until proven guilty. I know you don't look at our judicial system that way, but most do.

So tell me oh wise one. Based on allegations alone, should Bill Clinton be doing life in Prison for rape?

1. He's in politics

They also likely believe that a Man is innocent until proven guilty. I know you don't look at our judicial system that way, but most due.

So tell me oh wise one. Based on allegations alone, should Bill Clinton be doing life in Prison for rape?

We arent talking about in court. You are free to judge anyone and doesnt require a certain location in order to do so

1. He's in politics

1. And Mitch McConnel and Paul Ryan need to protect their positions. I don’t blame them, Moore comes off way creepy with that weird smile and waving the gun around.

2. Yes it is. And if Judge Roy Moore did that he should be where the last republican chomo went. But there is ZERO evidence from any of these women. Matter of fact, nothing has come out explaining why these women are credible?

Do your own thinking. That way you don’t have to change your mind so much when a new talking point comes out on the news.

Was he there when the alleged incident took place? If not, how would he know if it happened or not?

1. He's in politics

They also likely believe that a Man is innocent until proven guilty. I know you don't look at our judicial system that way, but most do.

In a court of law. When is Child-chaser Moore going to sue like he said he was going to?

1. He's in politics

In a court of law. When is Child-chaser Moore going to sue like he said he was going to?

You're off topic. This is about the testimony on the Video tape, not about Moore's possible law suit.

Why must you stray off topic so damn much.

Forum List

Back