Stepson of Roy Moore Accuser: She’s LYING – ‘I STAND BEHIND THE JUDGE 100%’ (VIDEO)

I know that people like to pretend that waiting a long time to report these things is out of the ordinary but that is not really the case, it is in fact the norm.

There are lots of reasons why some wait. The most common reason why is the backlash they face when they do come forward. These women have been dragged through the mud and all sorts of accusation have been made against them (just look at this thread). Communities often rally around the accused and ostracized the accusers. That is a hard thing to live with, especially when one is young and unestablished. The first woman to come out, the one that was 14, said she didn't come forward sooner because her children were still in school and didn't want them to face the backlash that she is now facing. That seems a pretty legit concern to me, as a parent.

NOT if you are the parent of a child who was sexually attacked or molested. For the victim, perhaps, but if the mother knew about this all of those years ago? Inexcusable.

you think it's easy to go up against a powerful man?

Easy? When it comes to someone attacking my child, that is not something that would cross my mind. I would file a complaint immediately. You wouldn't? Oh forget it honey, he is TOO powerful.

That is an easy thing to say sitting behind your computer never having experienced it.

I don't have to have experienced it to know what I would do if my daughter was sexually assaulted.

riiiiiiiight... in a small town where the guy in question is local law enforcement.

it's easy to talk about what you'd do if it isn't you and there are no repurcussions. maybe she just said "stay the hell away from her from now on" and went on with her life because she didn't want a child to have to take the stand in a case where the accused probably controlled the prosecution anyway.

just saying.

Still trying to figure out why this didnt' come out when he was removed from the bench, not once, but TWICE

Why?

That's MY question...

WHY?

No, Why are you trying to figure that why something didnt happen at different times than when they did?

I'm trying to figure out why they didn't come out before now.

is it because "the kids are finally out of school'', or because he's running for the senate.

They've had plenty of time to bring this up for local politics, why wait til it's national?

Still trying to figure out why this didnt' come out when he was removed from the bench, not once, but TWICE

That question has been answered about 100 times in 20 different threads.

NO, it's been deflected from in 20 different threads.

the 14 y/o has had 38 years to come forward, she didn't

the others?

about the same.

So?

a needle pulling thread

NOT if you are the parent of a child who was sexually attacked or molested. For the victim, perhaps, but if the mother knew about this all of those years ago? Inexcusable.

you think it's easy to go up against a powerful man?

Easy? When it comes to someone attacking my child, that is not something that would cross my mind. I would file a complaint immediately. You wouldn't? Oh forget it honey, he is TOO powerful.

That is an easy thing to say sitting behind your computer never having experienced it.

I don't have to have experienced it to know what I would do if my daughter was sexually assaulted.

riiiiiiiight... in a small town where the guy in question is local law enforcement.

it's easy to talk about what you'd do if it isn't you and there are no repurcussions. maybe she just said "stay the hell away from her from now on" and went on with her life because she didn't want a child to have to take the stand in a case where the accused probably controlled the prosecution anyway.

just saying.

You’re right. I’m sure the media wouldn’t be interested in case that goes after the character of a conservative judge. Why would they even entertain such a story, maybe it was far better to bite their tongue and sit in it?

When it comes to kids, I don't care whose toes get stepped on. I am going to report wrongdoing that I am aware of, especially when it comes to kids. No way could I live with myself if I ignored it.

the others?

about the same.

So?

a needle pulling thread

No, just trying to understand your point but you keep alluding to things without spitting it out. So what they didnt come out before when they came out. Whats your point?

the others?

about the same.

So?

a needle pulling thread

No, just trying to understand your point but you keep alluding to things without spitting it out. So what they didnt come out before when they came out. Whats your point?

Word of mouth campaign to keep him from being elected to the Senate.

Politics at it's slimiest.

(BTW, I'd rather he retire and grow whatever in his greenhouse til he dies. we have enough idiots in Congress)

But the muckraking politics are getting out of hand

Funny, all of this alleged stuff occurred while he was a Democrat... so, the Democrats swept it under the rug until he became a Republican!

It's a lynching. All Citizens are innocent till proven guilty. What they're doing to Moore is Un-American. Shame on all who have joined the lynch-mob.

Was he there when the alleged incident took place? If not, how would he know if it happened or not?

He never said he was, but he would know if she's an attention whore or a drama queen I suspect.

Even if she is an attention whore, it does not automatically follow that she is lying about the incident.

Of course not, but he would have as good of knowledge about her as anyone would.
Why? He indicated he doesn’t know her very well. His basis for concluding she lied is s combination of admiration towards Roy Moore and that his step mother never told him Moore sexually assaulted her.

I’m not saying Moore is guilty, I still don’t think he is — but concluding she’s lying because she never said a word about such an incident to a step son she doesn’t have much of a relationship with is rather weak.

Last edited:
If my teen daughter came home telling me about some 30-something-year-old man trying to molest her, damn right there would be hell to pay. I would go right to the police to file a complaint.
You might... some might not if the perpetrator is the D.A. (or assistant D.A.).

the others?

about the same.

So?

a needle pulling thread

(BTW, I'd rather he retire and grow whatever in his greenhouse til he dies. we have enough idiots in Congress)

Well, when the word of mouth is he was trolling for teens that should keep him from being elected right?

If my teen daughter came home telling me about some 30-something-year-old man trying to molest her, damn right there would be hell to pay. I would go right to the police to file a complaint.
You might... some might not if the perpetrator is the D.A. (or assistant D.A.).

In small town America, it wouldn't stop anyone cuz the entire town would have her back.

the others?

about the same.

So?

a needle pulling thread

Well, when the word of mouth is he was trolling for teens that should keep him from being elected right?

And the ACLU would have gotten wind of it and brought it up during the 10 Commandment or Gay Marriage fights.

Explain this wait please.

Forum List

Back