Stepson of Roy Moore Accuser: She’s LYING – ‘I STAND BEHIND THE JUDGE 100%’ (VIDEO)

you-went-gateway-pundit-never-go-gateway-pundit.jpg

If my teen daughter came home telling me about some 30-something-year-old man trying to molest her, damn right there would be hell to pay. I would go right to the police to file a complaint.
You might... some might not if the perpetrator is the D.A. (or assistant D.A.).

In small town America, it wouldn't stop anyone cuz the entire town would have her back.
LOL

You don’t speak for everyone.

If my teen daughter came home telling me about some 30-something-year-old man trying to molest her, damn right there would be hell to pay. I would go right to the police to file a complaint.

In small town America, it wouldn't stop anyone cuz the entire town would have her back.
LOL

It doesn't take everyone my friend.

Apparently you are wrong. Touching children isn't universally viewed as negative. Look to Alabama's evangelicals for that. 40% are MORE LIKELY to vote for Moore now.

I'm afraid that Southern Evangelicals have sold their souls. Not many will make it to the Promised Land at this point.

LOL

You said it wouldn’t stop ”anyone”. That’s you speaking for everyone — which you don’t.

LOL

You said it wouldn’t stop ”anyone”. That’s you speaking for everyone — which you don’t.

It wouldn't stop anyone worth a shit, better?)

The GP simply posted the video which is compelling.
Compelling? Is it really?

Cool story, word is to this day they have a warning picture in the Security offices at the Mall with Moores picture on it

See, where is that stuff? He is a political dude. You know there are folks at old jobs who would jump on a chance to get him back.l for whatever. So where are those people who knew he was a creeper? This is a political hit.

The only reason this is a political hit is because

1. He's in politics
2. Touching children is universally viewed as negative

If he wasnt in politics it'll still be bad the job title doesnt change that
Apparently you are wrong. Touching children isn't universally viewed as negative. Look to Alabama's evangelicals for that. 40% are MORE LIKELY to vote for Moore now.
I was pretty shocked by this article I read recently.

Roy Moore's alleged pursuit of a young girl is the symptom of a larger problem in evangelical circles

"We need to talk about the segment of American culture that probably doesn't think the allegations against Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore are particularly damning, the segment that will blanch at only two accusations in the Washington Post expose: He pursued a 14-year-old-girl without first getting her parents' permission, and he initiated sexual contact outside of marriage. That segment is evangelicalism. In that world, which Moore travels in and I grew up in, 14-year-old girls courting adult men isn't uncommon.

I use the phrase "14-year-old girls courting adult men," rather than "adult men courting 14-year-old girls," for a reason: Evangelicals routinely frame these relationships in those terms...

<snip>
Much of the sexual abuse that takes place in Independent Fundamentalist Baptist, or IFB, churches involves adult men targeting 14- to 16-year-old girls. If caught, the teenage victim may be forced to repent the “sin” of having seduced an adult man. Former IFB megachurch pastor Jack Schaap argued that he should be released from prison after being convicted of molesting a 16-year-old girl, asserting that the “aggressiveness” of his victim “inhibited [his] impulse control.” In the wake of the Schaap case, numerous other stories emerged of sexual abuse cover-ups involving teenage girls at IFB churches.

In another high-profile case, pregnant 15-year-old Tina Anderson, who was raped by a church deacon twice her age, was forced to confess her “sin” to the congregation.

Prominent conservative Reformed theologian Doug Wilson has a documented history of mishandling sexual abuse cases within his congregation. Nevertheless, he continues to be promoted by evangelical leaders such as John Piper, whose Desiring God site still publishes Wilson’s work.

When a 13-year-old girl in Wilson’s congregation was sexually abused, Wilson argued that she and her abuser were in a parent-sanctioned courtship, and that this was a mitigating factor.

There’s no shortage of such stories. A Presbyterian Church in America, or PCA, pastor attempted to discipline a woman who warned home-school parents of the convicted sex offender in his congregation. (The sex offender had gone online to solicit a 14-year-old girl for sex.) Another PCA church allowed that same convicted sex offender to give the invocation at a home-school graduation ceremony. He wasn’t perceived as an attempted child rapist"

Roy Moore's alleged pursuit of a young girl is the symptom of a larger problem in evangelical circles

I had no idea....

LOL

So why did his accusers wait until now? Obviously the media was used to bring these allegations to the forefront. We don’t have a case where the victims went to lawyers. involved Prosecutors, pushed it towards a trial....they used the media. A media which could protect the names of those going forward, for fear of being attacked publicly (if such allegations were based on truth).Was there simply no media interest in the story of a conservative judge using inappropriate behavior during the past 40 years?

LOL

It wouldn't stop anyone worth a shit, better?)
LOL

Who knows why it’s so important for you to speak for others? :dunno:

LOL

So why did his accusers wait until now? Obviously the media was used to bring these allegations to the forefront. We don’t have a case where the victims went to lawyers. involved Prosecutors, pushed it towards a trial....they used the media. A media which could protect the names of those going forward, for fear of being attacked publicly (if such allegations were based on truth).Was there simply no media interest in the story of a conservative judge using inappropriate behavior during the past 40 years?
My best guess, whether their accusations are true or false, and I lean towards false), is they would never have come forward had he not run for such a critical seat. As far as the media — this is a news story which the media should report.

LOL

My best guess, whether their accusations are true or false, and I lean towards false), is they would never have come forward had he not run for such a critical seat. As far as the media — this is a news story which the media should report.

A news story like the birth certificate accusations when Americans were to decide if Obama should be their next president? There are accusations that can be defended by documented evidence and legally proven, then there are suggested allegations to create convenient defamation based on timing.

You are living in a fantasy world. In small town America girls lives are ruined for simply accusing the wrong High School football star of rape, let alone the ADA.

LOL

A news story like the birth certificate accusations when Americans were to decide if Obama should be their next president? There are accusations that can be defended by documented evidence and legally proven, then there are suggested allegations to create convenient defamation based on timing.
It’s still news, but you’re in luck — there is physical evidence. Moore denies ever knowing Nelson — but there’s a yearbook with his autograph containing a more than casual message, indicating he knew her more than he admits. So why is he lying?

No, just trying to understand your point but you keep alluding to things without spitting it out. So what they didnt come out before when they came out. Whats your point?

Word of mouth campaign to keep him from being elected to the Senate.

Politics at it's slimiest.

(BTW, I'd rather he retire and grow whatever in his greenhouse til he dies. we have enough idiots in Congress)

But the muckraking politics are getting out of hand

Well, when the word of mouth is he was trolling for teens that should keep him from being elected right?

And the ACLU would have gotten wind of it and brought it up during the 10 Commandment or Gay Marriage fights.

Explain this wait please.

What are you getting to,

I guessed that the elected ones that are already on capitol hill that has been sexually harassing other members, have to take a class for sexual harassment, in order to keep their positions. But they never have asked Senator Moore to enroll.

House Speaker Paul Ryan announced Tuesday that there will be a new mandatory anti-harassment and discrimination training for all House members and staff. Paul Ryan orders mandatory sexual harassment training for members - CNNPolitics

The decision came just hours after a new allegation of inappropriate behavior was leveled against state Sen. Tony Mendoza(D-Artesia) by a Capitol staffer, the second complaint made against the Democrat in less than a week. Though he denied the new accusation, Mendoza last week apologized for any instance in which he "ever communicated or miscommunicated anything that made an employee feel uncomfortable.” That statement was sparked by allegations contained in a story published by the Sacramento Bee.

The investigations policy change presumably would include any probe into Mendoza or anyone on the Senate payroll. Traditionally, the Senate Rules Committee has handled all human resources issues, similar to the process used by the state Assembly. High-ranking staffers in both houses oversee those efforts, though lawmakers are the ultimate judges of both improper behavior and the appropriate discipline.
All sexual harassment investigations in California state Senate to be sent to outside attorneys

It’s still news, but you’re in luck — there is physical evidence. Moore denies ever knowing Nelson — but there’s a yearbook with his autograph containing a more than casual message, indicating he knew her more than he admits. So why is he lying?

I’ve heard that too, however there is question as to how it was signed. I’d therefore see no reason not to bring that message to a handwriting analysis. I’m sure if it were to wind up being a forgery then all of these accusations would quickly begin to fall apart.

Forum List

Back