Steelers-Bengals was the ugliest playoff game ever.

... The doctors who pushed this concussion nonsense? Just before the big push...they all invested millions into concussion testing and prevention software/tools.

You've never had a concussion, have you pussy?

First time we officially have one of those scam/lawyer fraud "targeting" penalties literally decide a playoff game.

That bullshit penalty cost Cincy 15 yards...and the anger from it drew another 15 yarder....so what would've been a 65 yard FG (NFL record distance) was a 35 yard chip shot.

Sissification of football has officially changed a playoff outcome now.

Really, with all the talk of concussion in the NFL and you say that the call on the OBVIOUS dirty hit and you call it BS? Really, what game were you watching.

No....it fit the rule. I'm saying the rule is bullshit. This concussion nonsense is one of the greatest financial scams ever done. Read the book "The War on Football". It's absolutely shocking how much of a fraud this shit is.

It is...without a doubt...the most egregious, dishonest lawyer money grab in sports history. The doctors who pushed this concussion nonsense? Just before the big push...they all invested millions into concussion testing and prevention software/tools.

OK, forget concussion. Are you saying that you have absolutely no problem with a receiver being virtually defenseless, and without the ball, having his head taken off in an obvious attempt to do nothing but injury the player? Had Brown caught the ball I might have agreed, but he didn't come close and the defender had to have seen the play. It was a dirty play regardless of the rules an the Bengals did what they do best, find a way to lose the big game.

First time we officially have one of those scam/lawyer fraud "targeting" penalties literally decide a playoff game.

That bullshit penalty cost Cincy 15 yards...and the anger from it drew another 15 yarder....so what would've been a 65 yard FG (NFL record distance) was a 35 yard chip shot.

Really, with all the talk of concussion in the NFL and you say that the call on the OBVIOUS dirty hit and you call it BS? Really, what game were you watching.

No....it fit the rule. I'm saying the rule is bullshit. This concussion nonsense is one of the greatest financial scams ever done. Read the book "The War on Football". It's absolutely shocking how much of a fraud this shit is.

It is...without a doubt...the most egregious, dishonest lawyer money grab in sports history. The doctors who pushed this concussion nonsense? Just before the big push...they all invested millions into concussion testing and prevention software/tools.
Sounds like you're a global warming denier too I bet.

Brett favre can't remember things anymore. Big price to pay just to entertain dopes like you

... The doctors who pushed this concussion nonsense? Just before the big push...they all invested millions into concussion testing and prevention software/tools.

You've never had a concussion, have you pussy?

I have. I played football in college. Almost everyone who played in college has had one. It's not a big deal.

You should try using more than one profane word in your insults. It would be more effective.

Sounds like you're a global warming denier too I bet.

Brett favre can't remember things anymore. Big price to pay just to entertain dopes like you

Lots of people start having memory problems as they get older. Lots of people commit suicide. Funny....almost none played football even in high school.

SOCCER has a higher rate of concussions than football. Reread that please...SOCCER. Several sports do. But they aren't attacking those sports because there is NO MONEY $$$$$$$.

Can't believe how everyone bought into this scam so easily. Sadly....most players have too because they see the same $$$$ that the lawyers and doctors did.

There is no such thing as a "defenseless reciever". You put on pads and walk onto a field you chose too. It's like saying you wanna be a boxer but you don't want to be punched in the face.

But thanks for ruining football you idiots.

Last edited:

OK, forget concussion. Are you saying that you have absolutely no problem with a receiver being virtually defenseless, and without the ball, having his head taken off in an obvious attempt to do nothing but injury the player? Had Brown caught the ball I might have agreed, but he didn't come close and the defender had to have seen the play. It was a dirty play regardless of the rules an the Bengals did what they do best, find a way to lose the big game.

I dont. He's not defenseless. As several NFL players have said...NO player is defenseless. The moment they put the helmet on....they know the risk. Hell...at Furman from 1988-1991 our helmets...like ALL helmets...had the WARNING sticker saying football can cause death or serious head injury. Yet another reason this shit is a scam when they claim "Oh I didn't know...". Every helmet ever worn since 1980 had that same label.

Things move so fast on the field it's nearly impossible to change directions and pinpoint exactly where you want to hit. I didn't play in the NFL...but Furman was a fairly high level and we played against some big time teams and players. It's impossible to make the adjustments the league wants.

That's why these hits still happen.

It's no different than baseball....how people see the pitch on TV and yeah, it looks fast, but it's SO much different when you actually have the ball coming at you. Or driving NASCAR. Looks easy on TV. In the car...it's not.

When you're inside the helmet on the field reacting full speed...it's a big blur. The league is trying to micromanage high speed chaos. It's just not possible.

I dont. He's not defenseless. As several NFL players have said...NO player is defenseless. The moment they put the helmet on....they know the risk. Hell...at Furman from 1988-1991 our helmets...like ALL helmets...had the WARNING sticker saying football can cause death or serious head injury. Yet another reason this shit is a scam when they claim "Oh I didn't know...". Every helmet ever worn since 1980 had that same label.

Things move so fast on the field it's nearly impossible to change directions and pinpoint exactly where you want to hit. I didn't play in the NFL...but Furman was a fairly high level and we played against some big time teams and players. It's impossible to make the adjustments the league wants.

That's why these hits still happen.

It's no different than baseball....how people see the pitch on TV and yeah, it looks fast, but it's SO much different when you actually have the ball coming at you. Or driving NASCAR. Looks easy on TV. In the car...it's not.

When you're inside the helmet on the field reacting full speed...it's a big blur. The league is trying to micromanage high speed chaos. It's just not possible.

OH BS. Using the "too fast" excuse is saying that Brown can't run a route because things move too fast. Yes, every player knows there is a risk to being injured but that does not give any player the permission to try and cause injury. Play the f...ing game and leave the thuggery for after the game. He lined up Brown's head for a shot pure and simple and a 15 yard penalty isn't all he is going to get.

Take away that one hit, was the game still entertaining? I say yes. We don't need thugs we need tough guys like Ben showed how to be tough.

That game was like winning the Miss Universe contest, being crowned, and just as you start your victory walk two idiots rush onstage and give your crown to Miss Phillipines.

Thank you, thank you, try the veal.

That looked more like a gang war than a football game. And the fans were just as bad throwing bottles onto the field and cheering as Big Ben was injured laying on the field.
It was pretty evident that the officials were totally incompetent. They totally lost control of the game and players. There were many bad calls made, and many bad calls that were not called. Worst officials ever in a playoff game.

The ball was long gone....incomplete when Burfict hit Antonio Brown in the head. A pure cheapshoting attempt to kill the guy. Burfict had already put Big Ben out of the game earlier and he wasn't done yet. All during the game the SOB was talking shit to Steeler players on the field and on the bench, doing his best to start fights. The guy never should have been allowed on the field. He's the kind of player they created personal-foul penalties for.

Another strange thing i have never seen. After the interception in the fourth quarter the Bengals, at least 5, ran off the field. What would have been funny is if he hadn't been ruled down, it would have been a safety.

I think that the Bengals should take a play from society today, blame the football.

Hell we got one guy blaming the rules for a vicious attack might as well blame the football.

Forum List

Back