Steele To Hold RNC Event -- Co-Starring Andrew Breitbart

Did you see where this event will take place? Hell, I thought we were in a recession?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are you just the liberal hypocrite poster boy today???????

YOU WANT TO LOOK AT WHERE OBAMA VACATIONS??????????????

Or his wife?????

Or his freaking dog???????????????

And you want to talk about spending too much in a recession???????

Do you even THINK before you post?

Of course you don't. You are just a rage filled hypocrite who opens your mouth spewing venom before you consider, you might be talking about your own side.

LOL!!! To quote The Dude, "project much?" You're the one that seems to need a chill pill.

Do you have a brain????????

How am I projecting??????? I can't take a vacation like Obama, and I'm not the one running around LIKE OBAMA telling people they shouldn't "in a recession."

Remember who told people they shouldn't use their private jets to go to Vegas?????

THAT WAS OBAMA!!!!!!!

You are the one projecting telling me to take a chill pill.

It's obvious the one who needs to take it is YOU, because you want to me quit taking liberal hypocrisy to task.

why should they...the dems still love racist like rev jackson and shartpon

breitbart messed up, but he didn't fire anyone, if you want to talk about injustice, you need to look at obama's admin and the naacp

Why should they? Because his irresponsible, half-assed attempt at "reporting" smeared a woman's reputation and nearly cost her her career - something for which he, to this day, has refused to apologize for. It seems rather obvious that the head of a major political party should exercise some decency here.

YEAH LIBERALS NEVER smear and lie about people trying to destroy them.

Can you say Macaca?????

Can you say niggardly?

Can you say DUKE LACROSSE PLAYERS?

Can you say TWANA BRAWLEY????????

Can you say Rush Limbaugh and the supposed "racist" things he said while trying to buy a football team?

Can you say faked Bush National Guard records?

Can you say Rove outing Plame when it was really Richard Armitage?

Can you say Richard Wilson lying about Yellow Cake in Niger?

Can you say the Downing Street Memos???????

I could go ON AND ON about liberals OPENLY LYING and fabricating evidence or not even using evidence, LIKE LYING ABOUT THE TEA PARTY CALLING REP CARSON ET AL, AN N WORD!

And Breitbart needs to apologize because he got partial evidence????

To hell with that one!

Liberals have a LONG LIST OF APOLOGIES TO MAKE before Brietbart needs to start writing his apology.

It's liberal hypocrisy day!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Can you say, "distraction from the issue at hand"? Didn't your momma tell you that, if someone jumps off a bridge, it doesn't mean you have to? :cool:

Will you keep us updated as to whether or not the GOP has the decency to cancel Breitbart's appearance?

breitbart messed up, but he didn't fire anyone, if you want to talk about injustice, you need to look at obama's admin and the naacp

I agree....all of whom have publicly apologized. Hell, even O'Reilly from FOX NEWS apologized. Where's Breitbart?

Waiting for the NAACP to apologize for lying to the Tea Party WITH NO EVIDENCE!

You guys got that video evidence of the Tea Party calling Rep Carson et al, an N word?

:lol::lol::lol:

Let me make sure I understand your reasoning here. Basically what you're saying is "other people have done wrong, therefore it's okay for Breitbart to do wrong". Is this the extent of it? :cuckoo:

No, what I'm saying is liberals are the LAST PEOPLE who should be self righteously condemning Breitbart, when they defend and glom on to lies from the left all the time.

Especially when Breitbart didn't lie. He presented the evidence he had.

It wasn't Breitbart who fired her, it was Obama et al.

Why should they? Because his irresponsible, half-assed attempt at "reporting" smeared a woman's reputation and nearly cost her her career - something for which he, to this day, has refused to apologize for. It seems rather obvious that the head of a major political party should exercise some decency here.

Can you say Macaca?????

Can you say niggardly?

Can you say Rush Limbaugh and the supposed "racist" things he said while trying to buy a football team?

I could go ON AND ON about liberals OPENLY LYING and fabricating evidence or not even using evidence, LIKE LYING ABOUT THE TEA PARTY CALLING REP CARSON ET AL, AN N WORD!

To hell with that one!

Liberals have a LONG LIST OF APOLOGIES TO MAKE before Brietbart needs to start writing his apology.

Can you say, "distraction from the issue at hand"? Didn't your momma tell you that, if someone jumps off a bridge, it doesn't mean you have to? :cool:

BS! That's the issue.

Liberals are going to self righteously condemn Breitbart for supposedly smearing, when they wrote the book on the subject???

Like Hell!

Can you say Macaca?????

Can you say niggardly?

To hell with that one!

BS! That's the issue.

Liberals are going to self righteously condemn Breitbart for supposedly smearing, when they wrote the book on the subject???

Like Hell!

"Supposedly smearing" and you have ythe nerve to call others hypocrites?!?! :cuckoo:

No, what I'm saying is liberals are the LAST PEOPLE who should be self righteously condemning Breitbart, when they defend and glom on to lies from the left all the time.

While the Obama Administration should have done a more thorough job investigating this, it's also true that Breitbart lacks journalistic integrity. As has been pointed out numerous times in this thread (though you keep dodging it), everyone, from Obama down to O'Reilly has had the balls to come forward and apologize for their words and actions EXCEPT Breitbart. That says volumes about the man's character, whether you're a fan or his or not.

BS! That's the issue.

Like Hell!

"Supposedly smearing" and you have ythe nerve to call others hypocrites?!?! :cuckoo:

How is it hypocritical to say that?

He released a video that was NOT edited as liberals lie (which is a smear).

It's a partial clip from her speech.

Just like the partial clips of George Allen saying Macaca. They don't include the whole speech either! :lol::lol::lol:

When liberals released videos of Gingrich saying he wanted Social Security to "wither on the vine" they didn't release the whole speech either!

You DO know that YouTube has about a 10 minute limit on videos right?

That's what I mean by supposed smear.

She did say those words. They were not edited in anyway, like say Maureen Dowd who edited Bush's speech to make it appear he was saying one thing, when he was saying the exact opposite.

So, who's the hypocrite?????

BTW, if Breitbart really wanted to smear Sherrod, he could have given her demon eyes like they did Condi: :lol::lol::lol:

rice2.jpg

Original photo

rice1.jpg

Manipulated AP photo

While the Obama Administration should have done a more thorough job investigating this, it's also true that Breitbart lacks journalistic integrity. As has been pointed out numerous times in this thread (though you keep dodging it), everyone, from Obama down to O'Reilly has had the balls to come forward and apologize for their words and actions EXCEPT Breitbart. That says volumes about the man's character, whether you're a fan or his or not.

Exactly WHO has journalistic "integrity" today?????????

We have CBS reporting faked National Guard records.

The British Press comes out with faked Downing Street Memos.

ALL OF THE LIBERAL PRESS came out believing Valerie Plame and Joe Wilson, and only later admitting they lied.

They were all reporting Rush said racist things and later admitted they took them from a book and knew they were lies.

EXACTLY WHO HAS JOURNALISTIC INTEGRITY???????

Time after time afte time, the liberal press has been caught FAKING NEWS. And because Breitbart shows a partial clip of a speech, HE'S THE ONE THAT LACKS INTEGRITY??????

GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

I understand why you're uncomfortable talking about Breitbart, the clearly misleading clip, and his unwillingness to apologize for it (despite the fact that even leading conservative figures have acknowledged that that's the right thing to do). I get why you keep attempting to derail this discussion. I really do. I understand why, but I still think it's pathetic.

^lol^

obama and the naacp do breitbart's bidding according to you

such strong leaders, breitbart posts a video and they immediately FIRE someone and its all breitbart's fault :lol:

^lol^

such strong leaders, breitbart posts a video and they immediately FIRE someone and its all breitbart's fault :lol:

That isn't what I said.

The Obama Administration and the NAACP both rushed to action, for differing reasons, but they rushed nonetheless. As I've said, they acted irresponsibly as well, though both have had the decency to acknowledge that, to apologize for it, and to try to set things right. Can the same be said of Breitbart? Do you even care if the same can be said of Breitbart?

I understand why you're uncomfortable talking about Breitbart, the clearly misleading clip, and his unwillingness to apologize for it (despite the fact that even leading conservative figures have acknowledged that that's the right thing to do). I get why you keep attempting to derail this discussion. I really do. I understand why, but I still think it's pathetic.

When they try to "psychoanalyze" you, they are trying to dismiss you.

But, please! Don't make me laugh. I've been doing nothing BUT talking about Breitbart and I'm "uncomfortable" with the subject?

I see who is uncomfortable with the subject and it is YOU guys.

When you mean I'm "derailing" the thread, you mean, I'm stopping liberals from just piling on Breitbart regardless OF THE REAL FACTS.

Sorry, I interrupted your party, BUT I AM THE ONE THAT WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THE SUBJECT OF BREITBART.

What he did, what really happened, AND WHY HE SHOULD NOT APOLOGIZE, given the hypocricy of his critics.

Nice try, but the only ones that want to derail this discussion, is those that don't want to realize, before they criticize Breitbart for smearing, they better hold a really big mirror up to themselves.

^lol^

That isn't what I said.

The Obama Administration and the NAACP both rushed to action, for differing reasons, but they rushed nonetheless. As I've said, they acted irresponsibly as well, though both have had the decency to acknowledge that, to apologize for it, and to try to set things right. Can the same be said of Breitbart? Do you even care if the same can be said of Breitbart?

Breitbart release a video.

Yeah, liberals NEVER do that!!!!!

You guys ever hear of media matters???????

^lol^

That isn't what I said.

he should apologize for the misleading intro....not her racist action though and certaintly not for the naacp adn obama's reaction to his video

When you mean I'm "derailing" the thread, you mean, I'm stopping liberals from just piling on Breitbart regardless OF THE REAL FACTS.

Sorry, I interrupted your party, BUT I AM THE ONE THAT WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THE SUBJECT OF BREITBART.

What he did, what really happened, AND WHY HE SHOULD NOT APOLOGIZE, given the hypocricy of his critics.

He shouldn't apologize for distributing an extremely misleading, hatchet job of a clip that nearly cost a woman her reputation as well as her career? Look, I get that you're mad about other misleading stories that have occured in the past, but to take that out on some innocent woman who had nothing to do with those stories is downright cowardly. Whatever happened to the conservative belief in personal responsibility?

^lol^

That isn't what I said.

he should apologize for the misleading intro....not her racist action though and certaintly not for the naacp adn obama's reaction to his video

When the NAACP apologizes for condemning the Tea Party WITH ZERO EVIDENCE, maybe Breibart should consider it.

Not before then.

He shouldn't apologize for distributing an extremely misleading, hatchet job of a clip that nearly cost a woman her reputation as well as her career? Look, I get that you're mad about other misleading stories that have occured in the past, but to take that out on some innocent woman who had nothing to do with those stories is downright cowardly. Whatever happened to the conservative belief in personal responsibility?

Yeah, LIBERALS NEVER DO HATCHET JOBS that cost conservatives their careers!!!!!!!!!!

No innocent person has ever had their life ruined in such a way. Noooooooooooooooo.

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele has a party fundraising event coming up in August that is scheduled to feature a very special guest: Conservative media activist Andrew Breitbart, according to a copy of the invitation exclusively obtained by TPM.

TPM Exclusive: Steele To Hold RNC Event -- Co-Starring Andrew Breitbart | TPMDC

Maybe Breitbart will come out of hiding long enough to apologize to Ms. Sherrod before he gets on stage with Michael Steele and the GOP?

Good grief!!! This should be nauseating.

Forum List

Back