Steele Meets With Tea Party Leaders at RNC Headquarters

I suggest you watch the news.

There is no merge on the horizon. Not even close.

My guess? GOP will be the party of moderates. DEM the party of liberals and Conservatives a third party.

I bet we see this by 2016 the latest...maybe by 2012.

Only an assumption.

Steele meets with Teabaggers. This is priceless!

Let us know when Obama (or the current DNC Chairman) meets with Code Pink.

Said better....and listen up....

"Steele listens to the voices of the people"

Let us know when Obama (or the current DNC Chairman) listens to the voices of the people.

By "the people", I assume you are referring to Tea Baggers?

Last edited:

Let us know when Obama (or the current DNC Chairman) listens to the voices of the people.

By "the people", I assume you are referringn to Tea Baggers?

I guess strictly scientifically speakinig they are people?

Why should I?
Does your answer mean you don't know either?

Tim Kaine, one of my favs but he's very shy in front of the cameras so it doesn't surprise me that someone isn't aware that he'd DNC Chair.

I guess the liberal media does not promote him like they do Steele.

Well, the RNC pushes Steele out into the limelight on purpose. Do you honestly believe it was purely coincidence that they hired their very first black chairman after Obama won the Presidency?

Tim Kaine, one of my favs but he's very shy in front of the cameras so it doesn't surprise me that someone isn't aware that he'd DNC Chair.

I guess the liberal media does not promote him like they do Steele.

Well, the RNC pushes Steele out into the limelight on purpose. Do you honestly believe it was purely coincidence that they hired their very first black chairman after Obama won the Presidency?

Well ummm of course it was just by chance I am sure... well a bit sure?

I suggest you watch the news.

There is no merge on the horizon. Not even close.

My guess? GOP will be the party of moderates. DEM the party of liberals and Conservatives a third party.

I bet we see this by 2016 the latest...maybe by 2012.

Only an assumption.

Too Funny! :clap2: Now the Teabaggers are "the voices of the people". If they are, so are the Code Pinkers. Can anyone here just imagine them having a meeting with Obama?
:lol::lol::lol:

"Welcome back, Teabaggas!!"

jolsonstatue.jpg

After they are done getting blown by Steele, they won't be able to call themselves the Tea Party "movement" anymore, so I woonder what their new name will be? Or will they just go back to calling themselves Republicans?

Last edited:
So much for that whole Independent bullshit the Tea Baggers have been throwing out there. It sure didn't take long for these guys to sell out.

Maybe you should try actually reading the article you linked .... for example

"Tea Party activists emphatically shouted "No" when asked if they are now loyal Republicans after the meeting."

Besides when President Obama met with Republican Leaders did that make him a "sell out" to the GOP too? Since when is it selling out to meet with an organization to air your grievances face to face?

So much for that whole Independent bullshit the Tea Baggers have been throwing out there. It sure didn't take long for these guys to sell out.

Maybe you should try actually reading the article you linked .... for example

"Tea Party activists emphatically shouted "No" when asked if they are now loyal Republicans after the meeting."

Besides when President Obama met with Republican Leaders did that make him a "sell out" to the GOP too? Since when is it selling out to meet with an organization to air your grievances face to face?

Sarah Palin said that the fact that Russians flew into Alaska'a air space on a regular basis gave her foregn policy experience, too. Did you believe her?

Not a smart move by the Tea Party. They've basically made a name on being "independent" so meeting with Republican leadership sure discredits them a bit and makes them look like they could be getting in bed with a party.

IMO, they'll be more effective if they stay unaffiliated with either part and continue to rail on anyone in government, democrat or republican, if they stray too much from their views.

Forum List

Back