Steele Meets With Tea Party Leaders at RNC Headquarters

Hey wow the republican party is trying to reach out to a large and politically powerful group of Americans who are very upset at the government and consider themselves independant.....oh that must mean the tea partiers lie and are really republicans

That logic is so fallacious its hilarious.

Oh yeah wanting a smaller federal government and a return to the values and powers set forth in the constitution is soooooooo anti-American.

Another good joke Va....man your hilarious today with this stuff.

Last edited:
Hey wow the republican party is trying to reach out to a group of Americans who are very upset at the government and consider themselves independant.....oh that must mean the tea partiers lie and are really republicans

Oh yeah wanting a smaller federal government and a return to the values and powers set forth in the constitution is soooooooo anti-American.

Oh, will you PLEASE blow your "return to the values and powers set forth in the constituion" bullshit out of our ass already? Why do you think our founding fathers made the Constitution amendable? Dumb ass

Ever since the Tea Party Express was created by Judson Phillips and it became more famous than the Tea Party Patriots who founded the modern movement, it has gone downhill and is now just window dressing for the GOP even though the people who support it locally want no part of this takeover.

Ever since the Tea Party Express was created by Judson Phillips and it became more famous than the Tea Party Patriots who founded the modern movement, it has gone downhill and is now just window dressing for the GOP even though the people who support it locally want no part of this takeover.

This is not exactly true. Per today's CNN Poll, 87% of Tea Partiers polled said they would vote for a Republican over any Democrat in upcoming senate races. Does that sound Independent to you?

Why would they want to meet with MS??? Are they asking his help to recruit minorities??? I doubt it. I've never seen a black, brown, or yellow face amongst all the bagheads. I wonder why??

The Republicans have a re-packaged faction from one or more of the others that have already dissolved.

The big backdrop is that only 5% of the electorate has been to a convention, and 11% in some manner contributing. Actually, they did not go to RNC, or send in the bucks to RNC! Clearly, The RNC needed a meeting!

The leaders meeting with Steele clearly want to broaden their base, and so "NO" they do not identify GOP. They already are GOP, and with money and even suntan lotion, for the beach!

Poll: Five Percent of Americans Have Attended Tea Parties; Movement Is Overwhelmingly White, Male and Conservative The Washington Independent

These people don't seem to want to send any money to RNC, is all!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(What Make Red Man, Red: Maybe Not Work So Well for Great Half-Wit Father in Washington! Call Hollywood Liberals At Writer's Guild! Get snappy, new dialect!)

This is not exactly true. Per today's CNN Poll, 87% of Tea Partiers polled said they would vote for a Republican over any Democrat in upcoming senate races. Does that sound Independent to you?

No it doesn't, if someone asked me to choose between only a Democrat or Republican with no name attached, I might would have to say Republican too when I think of a Democrat such as Pelosi or Reid but if someone asked me would I choose Bob Conley(D) or Lindsey Graham(R), I would choose Conley in a heartbeat, I don't care for either party to be honest with you, I'm a registered Republican but it has to do with how the rules and regulations favor the two party system as opposed to me supporting them, I'll vote Libertarian,CP or other third party in a heart beat before I'd support a neo conservative.

Hey wow the republican party is trying to reach out to a group of Americans who are very upset at the government and consider themselves independant.....oh that must mean the tea partiers lie and are really republicans

Oh, will you PLEASE blow your "return to the values and powers set forth in the constituion" bullshit out of our ass already? Why do you think our founding fathers made the Constitution amendable? Dumb ass

I know, from your posts, that you do want to blow the constitution out everyones ass....hell you dont even want to follow the limitations it put on the federal government but are more than happy to give up some liberty to the feds for some personal comforts and gaurantees.....you are sooooo anti-american with your progressive ideals. When your done sucking teddy roosevelt and woodrow wilson's cocks get back to me.

EDIT: Good job avoiding my valid point about your "claim" that the republicans reaching out must mean the tea parties are really republicans.

Last edited:
Why would they want to meet with MS??? Are they asking his help to recruit minorities??? I doubt it. I've never seen a black, brown, or yellow face amongst all the bagheads. I wonder why??

Let me counter your Liberal Lies with some Libertarian Tea Partying Truth.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=124geu01qFk]YouTube - Pastor Speaking at the 9-12 DC Tea Party Protest[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70Ksfrpyllw]YouTube - Tampa Tea Party with speaker Willie Lawson[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vm7Vckdd4A&feature=related]YouTube - James T. Harris delivers speech at Milwaukee Tea Party[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThzM22US-Jo&feature=related]YouTube - Tea Party Racism Rev Perryman Says Enough[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgdWL8pjo6I]YouTube - Houston Tea Party, February 27, 2009[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M0ZOMXPzQ0]YouTube - Taxpayers Gather To Protest Spending, Taxes, Growing Debt[/ame]

Go ahead and join VAYANK spreading blatant lies and misinformation about the teaparties. I'll add you to the dishonest hack list.

First of all, there is nothing that even remotely makes me think these people were at one of the tea parties. Secondly, I know what I saw on tv. There was only a sea of lily white faces at those so-called parties. Just like the GOP convention in 2008, when the camera panned the crowd.

And the signs they carried!!! And you're going to say that people of color were there??? :lol: Yeah, okay.

Sounds like really bad news for the Democrats. :lol:

The upshot of all this is:

Tea Party will act locally to pick better Republican Candidates (Jake Starkey's days as a faux Republican helping us to pick our candidates are officially over) and

I want the Libs to call me the Day a Code Pink Candidate can defeat one candidate in a congressional race and come within the MOE of defeating them both

Yeah...sure it does. :lol::lol: I am thankful that the Teabaggers self-identify as Republicans. VERY thankful. :clap2:

Yeah...sure it does. :lol::lol: I am thankful that the Teabaggers self-identify as Republicans. VERY thankful. :clap2:

That's the Spirit!

Keep following the Ossiah! He KNOWS!!

Tea Partiers may not all be Republicans, but they're Conservative to be sure.

Sounds like a lot of folks think the current crop of Democratics suck....

Looka guys.... we can talk about this all we want, but one thing is inescapable... we cannot continue like this. The promise of government funded (aka "free") this and that is a LIE. We cannot continue to support these things. And the notion that it can be financed on the backs of the "rich" is preposterous. There aren't enough rich to confiscate TRILLIONS of $$ in taxes from.

Wake up. The party's over, the fairy tale was just that, a fairy tale.

Forum List

Back