Stay where you are! Please!!

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
People are leaving California and New York, and that could shake up the political landscape

Some of the people leaving traditionally blue states “appear to drag their pro-big-government philosophy with them,” Matthews said.

Texas, for example, has been gaining Golden State defectors for a while now and turning increasingly blue in the process.

Their infection has become intolerable at home so they want to spread their disease.
Most leaving are conservative.

People are leaving California and New York, and that could shake up the political landscape

Some of the people leaving traditionally blue states “appear to drag their pro-big-government philosophy with them,” Matthews said.

Texas, for example, has been gaining Golden State defectors for a while now and turning increasingly blue in the process.

Their infection has become intolerable at home so they want to spread their disease.

how do you know that?

how do you know that?
Because I am part of the exodus. Leftards think it’s just fine and dandy crime and taxes are skyrocketing.

Not true.
The Texas Hill Country has been invaded by Hollyweird elites.

Not true.
I doubt they vote that way.

Not true.
I doubt they vote that way.

Uuuuh....they're Hollyweird leftist.

Not true.

I saw that when I lived down there in the 80's and 90's. It seemed like the whole state was being invaded by northern liberals, then we got all the crackheads from Hurricane Katrina.

I got out of there in 2007, and brought my conservative views to Wisconsin, right before the state turned red in 2010.

I was recently at the Galleria Mall in Dallas. It was shocking. I don't live in Texas but this was a packed Christmas season mall that had maybe 10% white people in it. This was not a 'ghetto' mall either. This is a mall with Gucci, LV, Rolex...it was a fucking mud slide in there.

I remember a mass exodus/migration in the 70's- in Houston it became almost unusual to see a Texas license plate there were so many from Pa and Mich-

I've known a lot of people who have moved from California from Texas, all wonderfully conservative-minded people. One of them shared this tidbit that came from a CNN exit poll (take it for what it's worth), where "Beto" O'Rourke polled better with those "born in Texas" (51-48%) whilst Ted Cruz polled better from those who "moved to Texas" (57-42%). Cruz defeated O'Rourke by 2.6%.

Native Texans voted for native Texan Beto O'Rourke, transplants went for Ted Cruz, exit poll shows

In Alaska we call it "Californication", i.e. how to f**k up a really great place by bringing your failed policies with you and then demonstrating your insanity.

And that is EXACTLY what is happening!

I only have one question....what are Conservatives going to do about it?

What's going to happen? Are they going to let all good places turn Blue?

WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO DO TO STOP THIS MADNESS FROM THE LEFT??

I humbly ask.-

It's clearly time to declare a no bag limit, open season on the assholes. Treat em like the wild boar infestation.

Forum List

Back