stay classy, barack

didn't you guys throw a fit when there were no pictures?

now it's a big deal that there is a picture without caskets?

what would make you happy?

Actually dumbfuck, his hand should be touching his eyebrow. There should not be a gap between his hand and head, some drill Sgt would've taught him that but he didn't do a minute in the military like you.

Actually, cock-stain, maybe the picture was taken mid-salute. Didn't think of that, did you? Get back to me when you're done being a whiny pussy and you want to talk about something that'sactually important.

You can climb back in his lap now.

If pointing out to some partisan ass-hat that the picture is of Obama saluting - not Obama doing the Nazi salute or waving - means that I'm an ass kisser, then fine, I'm an ass kisser. But at least I'm not a petty, whiny, asshole.

The White House photo:

Dover%20obama.jpg

Looks like he's waving. Inappropriate.

Actually he's shouting:
Elections have consequences!

Actually, cock-stain, maybe the picture was taken mid-salute. Didn't think of that, did you? Get back to me when you're done being a whiny pussy and you want to talk about something that'sactually important.

If pointing out to some partisan ass-hat that the picture is of Obama saluting - not Obama doing the Nazi salute or waving - means that I'm an ass kisser, then fine, I'm an ass kisser. But at least I'm not a petty, whiny, asshole.

From the crowd that called Bush everything in the book aren't you getting a bit sensitive here? The salute looks odd-----better ?

nope. this is Bush's fault, too.

I already said in my post whoever approved this is no doubt an asshole. The President is at blame to an extent anyway even if he didn't approve of it for having handlers who did. That being said, there is no logical evidence to suggest at the present moment that President Obama was the one who personally approved of this.

If he did, then like I said, it was an asshole move.

I seen the first photo, As a veteran it was pathetic. I still refrained from injecting some humor. Believe me the opportunity was there.

To me you are coming off as an apologist. If I am misreading that future posts will point that out.

nope. this is Bush's fault, too.

I already said in my post whoever approved this is no doubt an asshole. The President is at blame to an extent anyway even if he didn't approve of it for having handlers who did. That being said, there is no logical evidence to suggest at the present moment that President Obama was the one who personally approved of this.

If he did, then like I said, it was an asshole move.

Ok. Tell you what. If someone from the administration other than Obama leaked this, and Obama fires them, I'll let it go.

Ok. Tell you what. If someone from the administration other than Obama leaked this, and Obama fires them, I'll let it go.

I would be very surprised if that person isn't fired if that is the case.

So what you're saying is that the White House is too stupid to not use another photo where is touching his head....

Yeah, I'm sure that was the "1" photo they took of the ceremony, because a dumbfuck like you believes it.

Actually dumbfuck, his hand should be touching his eyebrow. There should not be a gap between his hand and head, some drill Sgt would've taught him that but he didn't do a minute in the military like you.

He's saluting. Obviously. Congrats, cons. You're a bunch of petty, whining ass-wipes. :clap2:

you know what dude, that shit doesn't fly....ok? please. lets not stretch credulity to the ppoit of snapping the space time continuum....for gods sake, is he EVER responsible for ANYTHING?

He is certainly at blame to an extent no matter in this situation. However, to jump to conclusions on no evidence with your only basis being emotional is no way to act either Trajan. Take a step back.

this was already pointed out to you, please step back to post #30.

Associated Press
WASHINGTON —
LOLITA C. BALDOR

A White House photographer was allowed to take and widely distribute a photo from the ceremony Tuesday for the return of the remains of 30 American troops killed in a weekend helicopter crash in Afghanistan despite the Pentagon's claim that any public depiction of the scene would violate the wishes of bereaved families.

Nation & World | White House photo sparks protest | Seattle Times Newspaper

Last edited:
either he or his handlers are real fucking assholes for doing this, imo.

when shrub was president, one of the big objections to his policies was his imbecilic refusal to allow the caskets of dead soldiers to be photographed b/c he didn't want the real cost of his war of choice to be publicized.

when president obama took office, that policy was officially ended....

By autumn 1923, some members of the Nazi Party were using the rigid, outstretched right arm salute to greet their leader; and the leader responded by raising his own right hand crooked back at the elbow, palm opened upwards, in a gesture of acceptance.

^ Evans, Richard J. (2005). "The Rize of Nazism". The Coming of the Third Reich (reprint, illustrated ed.). Penguin Group. pp. 184–185. ISBN 0143034693, 9780143034698.

"The White House routinely releases photos taken by the White House photographers in specific circumstances where it would be inappropriate to include members of the media," Carney said. "In this case, the White House released the photo, in the interests of transparency, so that the American people could have as much insight as possible into this historic and sobering event."
That seems reasonable to me. As long as the photograph doesn't reveal any (legitimately) classified information why should it be suppressed?

Last edited:
It's like watching Bush all over again... He just can't do anything right and he thinks he is being clever.

And to all to bitchz trying to attack Obama for how he did his salute you sound fucking retarded.

either he or his handlers are real fucking assholes for doing this, imo.

when shrub was president, one of the big objections to his policies was his imbecilic refusal to allow the caskets of dead soldiers to be photographed b/c he didn't want the real cost of his war of choice to be publicized.

when president obama took office, that policy was officially ended....

Policy or not the SOB is using dead soldiers for a photo op. :evil:

Forum List

Back