stay classy, barack

By autumn 1923, some members of the Nazi Party were using the rigid, outstretched right arm salute to greet their leader; and the leader responded by raising his own right hand crooked back at the elbow, palm opened upwards, in a gesture of acceptance.

^ Evans, Richard J. (2005). "The Rize of Nazism". The Coming of the Third Reich (reprint, illustrated ed.). Penguin Group. pp. 184–185. ISBN 0143034693, 9780143034698.

Right. We got what you were saying the first time. Neither the salute nor the response matches the President's salute. Give it up already.

By autumn 1923, some members of the Nazi Party were using the rigid, outstretched right arm salute to greet their leader; and the leader responded by raising his own right hand crooked back at the elbow, palm opened upwards, in a gesture of acceptance.

^ Evans, Richard J. (2005). "The Rize of Nazism". The Coming of the Third Reich (reprint, illustrated ed.). Penguin Group. pp. 184–185. ISBN 0143034693, 9780143034698.

Right. We got what you were saying the first time. Neither the salute nor the response matches the President's salute. Give it up already.

not exactly------but clouds don't look exactly like elephants either. You gotta think outside the box a bit.

Policy or not the SOB is using dead soldiers for a photo op. :evil:

Possibly, but if he didn't go, the Obama-bashers would be bitching that he doesn't care about our fallen. Like Bush, the haters damn-if-you-do and damn-if-you-don't, so the best solution is for the Commander in Chief to do what a Commander in Chief should do, which is attend the ceremony and offer proof of this respect. Would we have wanted Bush or McCain to do in this very same situation?

It shouldn't have been taken and published in the first place. It's disgusting.

I agree it shouldn't have been taken and published in the first place. However, that gives you no excuse to make completely stupid partisan comments like "it looks like a Heil Hitler" salute.

Modbert, it's Dillo for chrissakes....

I don't see anything wrong with it.

Possibly, but if he didn't go, the Obama-bashers would be bitching that he doesn't care about our fallen. Like Bush, the haters damn-if-you-do and damn-if-you-don't, so the best solution is for the Commander in Chief to do what a Commander in Chief should do, which is attend the ceremony and offer proof of this respect. Would we have wanted Bush or McCain to do in this very same situation?

Can you say "Mission Accomplished"...

You're exactly right and the politicians don't deserve anything less. They're bought off and stealing us blind.

They could have easily released a story that he attended without the photo.

So what you're saying is that the White House is too stupid to not use another photo where is touching his head....

Yeah, I'm sure that was the "1" photo they took of the ceremony, because a dumbfuck like you believes it.

Actually dumbfuck, his hand should be touching his eyebrow. There should not be a gap between his hand and head, some drill Sgt would've taught him that but he didn't do a minute in the military like you.

Actually, cock-stain, maybe the picture was taken mid-salute. Didn't think of that, did you? Get back to me when you're done being a whiny pussy and you want to talk about something that'sactually important.

Jesus H Christ, you're a fucking moron. :lol::lol::lol:

Actually dumbfuck, his hand should be touching his eyebrow. There should not be a gap between his hand and head, some drill Sgt would've taught him that but he didn't do a minute in the military like you.

He's saluting. Obviously. Congrats, cons. You're a bunch of petty, whining ass-wipes. :clap2:

That's what I thought.

That you're a whiny ass-wipe? What a coincidence, that's what I thought too.

either he or his handlers are real fucking assholes for doing this, imo.

when shrub was president, one of the big objections to his policies was his imbecilic refusal to allow the caskets of dead soldiers to be photographed b/c he didn't want the real cost of his war of choice to be publicized.

when president obama took office, that policy was officially ended....

Actually, he's not. I don't see any caskets, I see the CIC saluting fallen soldiers..

...oh, and WHOLE lot of partisan HACKERY on this board...

See my: Why America is Fucked thread...:cool:

"The White House routinely releases photos taken by the White House photographers in specific circumstances where it would be inappropriate to include members of the media," Carney said. "In this case, the White House released the photo, in the interests of transparency, so that the American people could have as much insight as possible into this historic and sobering event."
That seems reasonable to me. As long as the photograph doesn't reveal any (legitimately) classified information why should it be suppressed?

It'll be that 'respect of the bereaved' thing that you seem quite unfamiliar with.

yup and bush was up there on the catwalk hanging the banner....;)

he took the hit because hes the man.

see how that works folks...:lol:

"The White House routinely releases photos taken by the White House photographers in specific circumstances where it would be inappropriate to include members of the media," Carney said. "In this case, the White House released the photo, in the interests of transparency, so that the American people could have as much insight as possible into this historic and sobering event."
That seems reasonable to me. As long as the photograph doesn't reveal any (legitimately) classified information why should it be suppressed?

It'll be that 'respect of the bereaved' thing that you seem quite unfamiliar with.

I see Obama is familiar with it. He's even saluting them...

this was already pointed out to you, please step back to post #30.

Except post #30 already points out what I previously said. There's a difference between President Obama personally approving this and a handler doing so. Either way, yes, he's at blame to an extent at the very least.

However, there is a distinct difference between the two. You seem to be saying President Obama approved this himself when there is still no evidence to support that. All you're basing your assumption on is emotion.

when shrub was president, one of the big objections to his policies was his imbecilic refusal to allow the caskets of dead soldiers to be photographed b/c he didn't want the real cost of his war of choice to be publicized.

when president obama took office, that policy was officially ended....

Actually, he's not. I don't see any caskets, I see the CIC saluting fallen soldiers..

read the thread, thats been covered and I find that disingenuous in any case.

yup and bush was up there on the catwalk hanging the banner....;)

he took the hit because hes the man.

see how that works folks...:lol:

He may have taken the hit, but the whiney neocons on this board sure as shit didn't...:cool:

read the thread, thats been covered and I find that disingenuous in any case.

Just because you find it disingenuous doesn't mean it is....

Forum List

Back