stay classy, barack

The White House photo:

Dover%20obama.jpg

Looks like he's waving. Inappropriate.

Is that a joke Cali? Very poor taste.

No, it wasn't a joke. He is not saluting.... at least not according to the US Army Basic Customs and Courtesies.

They could have easily released a story that he attended without the photo.

He could have. Just like he released a story about his birth certificate. Some people require proof.

He could have also brought them all home alive like he promised.

Don't piss and moan over a war he inherited. Now you give a shit about dead soldiers? Don't see any of your posts pre Jan 20 2009 giving much of a shit. My, how your tune has changed..Gee, wonder why........:eusa_whistle:

Looks like he's waving. Inappropriate.

No, it wasn't a joke. He is not saluting.... at least not according to the US Army Basic Customs and Courtesies.

he was clearly moving his hand into or out of the salute.

anything else you want to pick at while you're being "fair and balanced"?

just wondering... because you seem to have gone over the edge a bit this week, thelma. you feeling stressed and looking for things to have faux-rage about?

He could have. Just like he released a story about his birth certificate. Some people require proof.

He could have also brought them all home alive like he promised.

Don't piss and moan over a war he inherited. Now you give a shit about dead soldiers? Don't see any of your posts pre Jan 20 2009 giving much of a shit. My, how your tune has changed..Gee, wonder why........:eusa_whistle:

You getting the idea Grump-------we all bitch and moan while the politicians take us to the cleaners. We're owned like the rest of the world.

he was clearly moving his hand into or out of the salute.

anything else you want to pick at while you're being "fair and balanced"?

just wondering... because you seem to have gone over the edge a bit this week, thelma. you feeling stressed and looking for things to have faux-rage about?

I'm not outraged, mo chara. I am simply commenting - just like everyone else... unless the rules have changed and I am not allowed to comment as I see fit?

If they are gonna release an image.... and I disagree with the releasing of any of these images - no matter who the President is... then they should ensure that they get it right. It may not seem a big deal but it is a respect thing. If the President salutes, he should know how to salute... and the photographer should know which is an appropriate image... and that image should be the correct, US Army salute.

I'm anal like that.... this is about respect - not politics.

How do you know the picture wasn't taken before his hand met his head?

She doesn't. All she is doing is assuming.

As I said earlier:

This is going to be one of those pictures where people are going to see what they want to see from the looks of it.

You may not have noticed but I didn't insult Obama. All I said was that he should make sure he gets it right.... that means he and his photographer should have ensured that they caught the right image - the one with the right salute. Anything else is disrespectful.

Since I'm not going to go digging through the posts to respond to idiot liberals...I will just spell it out for you.

1) Playing up these ceremonies for some PR campaign by Obama is low class, but typical.

2) Choosing a picture that doesn't show the proper salute or even if you believe it...the salute in motion, is just plain stupid. Nobody here believes the photographer just took "1" photo of the "Chosen One" saluting, so you're full of shit claiming his hand was still moving.

Next....

does anyone doubt obama didn't approve this? the spokesman admitted they took the pics...never once saying obama didn't know or approve.

this was already pointed out to you, please step back to post #30.

Except post #30 already points out what I previously said. There's a difference between President Obama personally approving this and a handler doing so. Either way, yes, he's at blame to an extent at the very least.

However, there is a distinct difference between the two. You seem to be saying President Obama approved this himself when there is still no evidence to support that. All you're basing your assumption on is emotion.

No, you have just had exhibited reading fail, go back and read my post again.

either he or his handlers are real fucking assholes for doing this, imo.

when shrub was president, one of the big objections to his policies was his imbecilic refusal to allow the caskets of dead soldiers to be photographed b/c he didn't want the real cost of his war of choice to be publicized.

when president obama took office, that policy was officially ended....

and????

Obama approved the release of the photo and he has no clue it makes him look stupid by having a gap in between his hand and head. Even if it was a picture in between contact of his head and hand, someone with a clue picks another picture.

Obama and his people just don't have a clue, since many of them have zero military experience and couldn't tell you the difference between a full salute, bad salute, etc.

If the pic was Bush, liberals would be all over the internet playing up how stupid he is and questioning his military service saying he can't even salute properly.

Obama approved the release of the photo and he has no clue it makes him look stupid by having a gap in between his hand and head. Even if it was a picture in between contact of his head and hand, someone with a clue picks another picture.

Obama and his people just don't have a clue, since many of them have zero military experience and couldn't tell you the difference between a full salute, bad salute, etc.

If the pic was Bush, liberals would be all over the internet playing up how stupid he is and questioning his military service saying he can't even salute properly.

Oh no! He didn't serve. Bad president!

He is a bad president for many reasons....he is stupid, he is arrogant, he is not experienced as a leader, etc.

His lack of military IQ is because of aforementioned things.

Next.

Oh no! He didn't serve. Bad president!

Forum List

Back